Close
Photo

The Great Naruto Discussion Thread

naruto wtf discuss

• Please log in to reply
31574 replies to this topic

#29341 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 29 October 2020 - 05:19 PM

I think, at least in my case, Karin knew what she was getting into and was 100% okay with it. She wouldn't let Sasuke ignore her. Sakura was quick to get depressed and sulk off. Sakura knew what she was getting into but hoped it would be better. Even now she hopes it'll get better and she's not satisfied with her 'marriage'. She just puts up with it because she's, as Kishimoto put it, addicted to Sasuke like a drug. But Karin made herself a part of his life and happened to be in a good position to do so.
I'm not going to say it's a healthy relationship by any means. I can't defend that. But I can say, with the same reasons as my last post, it would be way more happy than SS. Sasuke couldn't ditch her and his kid for 12 years if he were with Karin. They'd likely travel with him and even if he didn't want them to, Karin would probably have none of that.

Kind of like how we believe Sakura would not have put up with current Naruto's behavior of never being home and refusing to be a part of the family.
That's something I've noticed. In SS/NH, Sakura and Hinata just let their 'husbands' walk all over them brutally and without complaint. NS/SK, neither Sakura or Karin would have put up with that. I feel like Karin coming back to Sasuke despite what he did is an example of that.
Those are just my thoughts. I don't think SK is worse than SS. It's the other way around because Karin never started getting sad or depressed over Sasuke's rejection of her advances, like Sakura.

Very well said :)

Plus Karin also had gotten to see something very few people saw; a Sasuke who wasn't controlled by his hate and jealousy for his brother and his desire for revenge and to be better than him, and who showed a genuine smile not done just to get something he wanted.

#29342 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 29 October 2020 - 05:57 PM

Plus Karin also had gotten to see something very few people saw; a Sasuke who wasn't controlled by his hate and jealousy for his brother and his desire for revenge and to be better than him, and who showed a genuine smile not done just to get something he wanted.

and unlike Sakura-Chan, wasn’t he actually blushing or feeling nervous over Karin’s advances?

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#29343 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 29 October 2020 - 07:22 PM

and unlike Sakura-Chan, wasnt he actually blushing or feeling nervous over Karins advances?

He did try to brush her off sometimes but he did show he wasnt too against them a lot of times, and we also cant forget too how Sasuke learned how to extinguish Amaterasus flames because of Karin being burnt by it while Taka took on Killer Bee

#29344 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 29 October 2020 - 07:37 PM

They don't want to chase after a someone that might reject them. They want instant partner for instant sex.

Hey No means No. Just joking.
We have to remember Naruto's characters are just exaggeration. In real life if Sakura rejected naruto NS's over Naruto must to show self esteem. But in Naruto's world and how Kishimoto wrote about Jiraiya's rejection, Obito's too so NS is a really important part in the history it's almost like the core of the history,a looser whom just making a great effort can achieve everything.

#29345 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 30 October 2020 - 06:51 AM

Yes, that's something I forgot to mention. I think it's fair to say that Karin actually knew Sasuke better than Sakura. She 100% supported him and his goals while Sakura, obviously, did not. So much so that she almost killed him. And geez, in the end Karin truly did love Sasuke. So much so that she wants him to be happy, even if it's not with her. (I'm pretty sure we can all say he's not happy being married to Sakura, though.)

Sakura never knew Sasuke. Just in love with the ideal cool handsome boy she crushed on as a kid that she believes complimented her forehead. Yet, despite everything, being on the same team, chasing after him, even apparently having a CHILD with him...can't even remember if he wore glasses. The boy she couldn't stop fangirling over and staring at since they were literally children. In the single digits children. Years at the academy as children up until they joined the same team at 12, and then chased him well into teenage years. Really??? "Hmm, did he wear glasses? I don't remember." Ugh...
Never even kissed until some light novel writer had to force her onto him. It's amazing, (if Salad is truly her child with Sasuke) that you can sleep together and yet never have kissed. It's amazing that you get married and never have kissed. 
Never kissed until your child is pretty much a teenager. Anyone who defends this really should have their head checked...

There really isn't a more toxic pairing in Naruto than SasuSaku. Nothing can convince me otherwise. NaruHina is pretty toxic as well, but I really can't bring myself to say that it's 'as' toxic. Pretty close though. NaruHina is just an example of guilt tripping and then hitting a honeymoon phase and then realizing you don't actually love your wife once the honeymoon phase wears off. And then just avoiding your family because you've trapped yourself into a loveless marriage and are stuck with her only because of your children.
Honestly...Kishimoto really told us why NH/SS haven't had a divorce yet.

"Boruto is the 'bolt' that holds Naruto and Hinata together". -Kishimoto's excuse as to why Naruto has dipped on his soulless doll of a wife.

"We're connected because we have you, Sarada." -Sasuke's justification as to why he wasn't home for Salad's birth and childhood and how he can continue to bail on them.
:zaru:

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#29346 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 30 October 2020 - 07:54 AM

Yes, that's something I forgot to mention. I think it's fair to say that Karin actually knew Sasuke better than Sakura. She 100% supported him and his goals while Sakura, obviously, did not. So much so that she almost killed him. And geez, in the end Karin truly did love Sasuke. So much so that she wants him to be happy, even if it's not with her. (I'm pretty sure we can all say he's not happy being married to Sakura, though.)

Sakura never knew Sasuke. Just in love with the ideal cool handsome boy she crushed on as a kid that she believes complimented her forehead. Yet, despite everything, being on the same team, chasing after him, even apparently having a CHILD with him...can't even remember if he wore glasses. The boy she couldn't stop fangirling over and staring at since they were literally children. In the single digits children. Years at the academy as children up until they joined the same team at 12, and then chased him well into teenage years. Really??? "Hmm, did he wear glasses? I don't remember." Ugh...
Never even kissed until some light novel writer had to force her onto him. It's amazing, (if Salad is truly her child with Sasuke) that you can sleep together and yet never have kissed. It's amazing that you get married and never have kissed. 
Never kissed until your child is pretty much a teenager. Anyone who defends this really should have their head checked...

There really isn't a more toxic pairing in Naruto than SasuSaku. Nothing can convince me otherwise. NaruHina is pretty toxic as well, but I really can't bring myself to say that it's 'as' toxic. Pretty close though. NaruHina is just an example of guilt tripping and then hitting a honeymoon phase and then realizing you don't actually love your wife once the honeymoon phase wears off. And then just avoiding your family because you've trapped yourself into a loveless marriage and are stuck with her only because of your children.
Honestly...Kishimoto really told us why NH/SS haven't had a divorce yet.

"Boruto is the 'bolt' that holds Naruto and Hinata together". -Kishimoto's excuse as to why Naruto has dipped on his soulless doll of a wife.

"We're connected because we have you, Sarada." -Sasuke's justification as to why he wasn't home for Salad's birth and childhood and how he can continue to bail on them.
:zaru:

in my opinion, I think it's safe to say that ain't her child. If you got to stick your head over another woman's picture, or if you can't answer if you ever even kissed the dude or not, then it's safe to say that they ain't have a single intimate moment... ever. And knowing this clone of Sakura-Chan, Sasuke traveled the whole time with Karin, had a child with her, and all Sakura-Chan got to do is suck it up and like it. Sasuke probably gave her ass rules and all. And just for clarification, I dont believe its the real Sakura-Chan anyways.  

Sasuke:"You get to stay at my house, wear my Clan logo and pretend like you're my wife so I can rub it in Naruto's face that I have the woman he loves, but no touching, no kissing, no talking to me. And I get to be with Karin as much times as I damn well please. Oh, and you will take care of me and Karin's child." 

Sakura-Chan:"You drive a hard bargain Sasuke-Kun, but I'll take it! Wait until Ino-Pig hears about this!"

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 30 October 2020 - 02:28 PM.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#29347 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 09:51 AM

So. Back to what I was saying. 

Fans that ship Hinata together with Naruto, as I've said only wanted an instant gratification relationship between the two characters and nothing else. You can see it from how they argue for Hinata and Naruto's relationship, "Hinata always loved him first, Sakura is mean to Naruto, or Naruto and Sakura are just friends, etc. etc."

Now where this drives me bonkers and I'm sure it does for anyone else here as well is not only that they dismiss Naruto's moments with Sakura, but they can't come up with any arguments for a potential fullfilling and healthy relationship between Hinata and Naruto except for WISHING they were together when questioned. Hinata was always "in love with Naruto" but she never went out of her way to be with him or become closer to him. The most intimate she ever got with Naruto on her end was stalking him from a distance and having this longing look on her face with the typical blushing bright red, as expected of "anime shy characters". Besides giving Naruto the ointment cream after his fight with Kiba, and having exactly 2 pep talks from Naruto regarding her self esteem, you don't see the two interact in a meaningful manner OR AT ALL.  I don't know how NH hierophants think, but if I was going for a ship in all seriousness, I'd like at least evidece of it on the writer's end of things. And even taking in fillers to account, Hinata doesn't even interact with Naruto if they are NOT on a mission together. She doesn't eat with him or talk to him privately with just the two of them alone. She doesn't even mention any personal problems to him, such as being seen as a failiure by her family despite the great expectations put on her, particularly by her father. Can anyone tell me different? And last time I checked, a "love interest" in ANY SORT OF fictional media does at least SOME of those things. Think of any rom com anime with a "shrinking violet" as a potential love interest. They are never assertive in their feelings for their crush but they GET THEIR MOMENTS. If they didn't, that is a death flag right then and there that they are not important enough to give focus on their feelings.

Compare the moments Naruto has with Sakura. Sakura is usually with Naruto particularly in Part II/Shippuden, for one reason or another when the two are relaxing in the village or just talking. she is seen eating ramen with Naruto, and offered to feed him when he could not hold his chopsticks properly. When something of personal importance to her pops up like Tsunade's coma or when when Tsunade finally woke up, she ran STRAIGHT to Naruto to talk about it or inform him of the news. when Naruto went to start his Sage training Sakura is among the few to see him off with no Hinata in sight. Sakura is always showing support for Naruto to be Hokage even back when she was crushing on Sasuke hard. Perfect example; the written test of the Chunin exam where Ibuki employed that reverse psychology tactic by saying anyone who fails will never get another promotion in their ninja career again And Sakura completely disregarded Sasuke's feelings on the matter and thought solely that she didn't want to ruin Naruto's dream. ANOTHER perfect example. Sakura was thinking that she couldn't let Naruto die because "his stupid dream was right in front of him". WHERE has Hinata shown interest in Naruto's dream of becoming Hokage? She WASN'T EVEN AT his inauguration.

Now you (Hinata cultists) can say that all of those moments with Sakura is only platonic concern, And I will say "Fine." But what does Hinata have?.......... EXACTLY. It doesn't matter if Hinata loved Naruto first, her actions should SHOW her love instead of assuming because Hinata always loved Naruto first, she's entitled to him. Side note, but whenever I see a relationship between an male and female that is meant to be platonic and is insisted to be platonic, I would see some moments of emotional intamacy with their love interest. Hinata gets zilch. How funny is it that Naruto's relationship with Sasuke "is considered more romantic" than his relationship with Hinata?

Ultimately whenever I see arguments or Hinata and her "boundless love" for Naruto I don't see factual evidence from the writing. All I hear is made up fantasies in the debaters' heads or anedoctical "BECASUE I SAY SO" BS. That tips me off more than anything that the relationship between Naruto and Hinata is nothing more than a wish fullfillment fantasy to their defenders rather than the latter wanting wanting to see a happy healthy relationship between two characters that are ACTULLY IN LOVE.  Love without reason is love that does not last. Period.

I think, at least in my case, Karin knew what she was getting into and was 100% okay with it. She wouldn't let Sasuke ignore her. Sakura was quick to get depressed and sulk off. Sakura knew what she was getting into but hoped it would be better. Even now she hopes it'll get better and she's not satisfied with her 'marriage'. She just puts up with it because she's, as Kishimoto put it, addicted to Sasuke like a drug. But Karin made herself a part of his life and happened to be in a good position to do so.
I'm not going to say it's a healthy relationship by any means. I can't defend that. But I can say, with the same reasons as my last post, it would be way more happy than SS. Sasuke couldn't ditch her and his kid for 12 years if he were with Karin. They'd likely travel with him and even if he didn't want them to, Karin would probably have none of that.

Kind of like how we believe Sakura would not have put up with current Naruto's behavior of never being home and refusing to be a part of the family.
That's something I've noticed. In SS/NH, Sakura and Hinata just let their 'husbands' walk all over them brutally and without complaint. NS/SK, neither Sakura or Karin would have put up with that. I feel like Karin coming back to Sasuke despite what he did is an example of that.
Those are just my thoughts. I don't think SK is worse than SS. It's the other way around because Karin never started getting sad or depressed over Sasuke's rejection of her advances, like Sakura.

Two other things of note. Sasuke SOUGHT KARIN as part of his team when going on his hunt for Itachi. Even if it was merely interest in her tracking power, that is more than he ever showed for Sakura since they weren't paired by their own choice or decision. (even though Sakura wanted it) Also, Sasuke saved Karin in the forest of death in Karin's flashback and he gave her a pretty warm if not cocky and cool smile, WHICH AGAIN was more than he ever showed Sakura. Just being objective about this, though I DO AGREE that if you want to Say SasuSaku is toxic then SasuKarin does show that unheathy mess almost completely too. It has to be a two way street, guys and gals :yes:

Edited by Phantom_999, 19 November 2020 - 06:59 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#29348 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 06:11 PM

Because Sakura never said I've always loved "Naruto Uzumaki!!!"

I've always said this. Hinata fanatics are strange creatures in that they understand perfectly well what slap stick rom com is in anime, I'm sure, but it doesn't apply to Sakura. that is because they see them selves as Naruto or Hinata and want an instant gratification relationship between the two of them no matter how dementedly ill matched they are or how little they show signs of a functional relationship. Again, I'll get into this later. 

This is why people like SS so much,

It is not that they have chemistry, but girls just identify with Sakura and her flawed nature and want to bang Sasuke.

I think that is why NH is also popular. They identify with Naruto and want to bang Hinata.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#29349 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 06:29 PM

This is why people like SS so much,

It is not that they have chemistry, but girls just identify with Sakura and her flawed nature and want to bang Sasuke.

I think that is why NH is also popular. They identify with Naruto and want to bang Hinata.

I don't understand how they can like them while ignoring all of NS's romantic development that has been developing with every chapter. They ignore the fact that Sasuke turns her into a bud of a Cherry Blossom, while Naruto literally turns her into the beautiful Blossom that she is.

A clear example is after Sasuke knocked her ass out cold in Part 1 and left her on the cold bench, leaving her heartbroken, Naruto was the one who instilled hope in her, and even made her smile. Doesn't really get anymore clearer than that. Naruto and Sakura-Chan's relationship blossoms while Sakura-Chan's and Sasuke's relationship withers. Yet, they ignore that. Kishimoto should really know better than to go against his own story in favor of a few NH and SS fans who most likely ignored the entire story and only looked at the few chapters that Hinata or Sasuke was in.

#29350 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 01 November 2020 - 09:07 PM

Who wishes Sakura did this?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#29351 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 01 November 2020 - 09:13 PM

she could have did it right after Hinata confessed, during the war when Hinata was getting all wet over his hand, and right now in Boruto.

#29352 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 01 November 2020 - 10:45 PM

she could have did it right after Hinata confessed, during the war when Hinata was getting all wet over his hand, and right now in Boruto.

Theres a lot of times where that coulda been done. But idiots made Hinatas obsession with Naruto (and yes it WAS obsession) seem sweet and innocent!

#29353 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 12:59 PM

What's funny about that is that SHE DID TAKE initiative and told Naruto how she felt But everyone was being like " that *beep* *beep* is lying through the skin of her teeth!!!!"

What's really aggravating to me is that they say that Sakura is a thot for friend zoning Naruto, but when she gives a heartfelt confession they call her a liar. I don't understand what these hypocritical lunatics want. She's lying? Damn well straight she was. ABOUT SASUKE. Saying that Sasuke meant nothing to her anymore was completely out of character for her, as everybody could tell. Lying about loving Naruto? I am pretty sure Sakura is not SUCH A PROFESSIONAL ACTRESS that she could fake that blushing there. Hell, she's never even done "crocodile tears". Anyone care to prove me wrong?

Edited by Phantom_999, 27 November 2020 - 03:17 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#29354 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 01:53 PM

What's funny about that is that SHE DID TAKE initiative and told Naruto how she felt But everyone was being like " that *beep* *beep* is lying through the skin of her teeth!!!!"

What's really aggravating to me is that they say that Sakura is a thot for friend zoning Naruto, but when she gives a pretty heartfelt confession they call her a liar. I don't understand what these hypocritical lunatics want. She's lying? Damn well straight she was. ABOUT SASUKE. Saying that Sasuke meant nothing to her anymore was completely out of character for her, as everybody could tell. Lying about loving Naruto? I am pretty damn well sure Sakura is not SUCH A PROFESSIONAL ACTRESS that she could fake that blushing there. Hell, she's never even done "crocodile tears". Anyone care to prove me wrong?

I agree with this all day long. I always said her confession was real, but she wasn't truthful about the Sasuke part. The way she listed every reason why, the way she held him, she was going to say it again, and the blushing like you mentioned, told it all, not to mention Naruto looked like he believed her as well.

And in hindsight, when we know the confession itself was real, it seems like she really did push Naruto with Hinata because she thought Naruto would be happier with Hinata, for whatever reason. And it makes it seem like she only "confessed" to Sasuke in an attempt to bring Sasuke back and in an attempt to protect Naruto.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 02 November 2020 - 06:51 PM.

#29355 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 04 November 2020 - 06:05 PM

I agree with this all day long. I always said her confession was real, but she wasn't truthful about the Sasuke part. The way she listed every reason why, the way she held him, she was going to say it again, and the blushing like you mentioned, told it all, not to mention Naruto looked like he believed her as well.

And in hindsight, when we know the confession itself was real, it seems like she really did push Naruto with Hinata because she thought Naruto would be happier with Hinata, for whatever reason. And it makes it seem like she only "confessed" to Sasuke in an attempt to bring Sasuke back and in an attempt to protect Naruto.

I always felt the last part is what it was besides the writers of "The Last: trying to destroy the strength of Naruto and Sakura's bonds no matter what.

#29356 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 04 November 2020 - 10:33 PM

Does anyone know how much money Naruto made in Japan last year? A friend of mine has been asking?

#29357 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 05 November 2020 - 06:16 AM

Does anyone know how much money Naruto made in Japan last year? A friend of mine has been asking?

Bug/Private Message namenash?

Also your question is too general. The problem is "Naruto" is over. Boruto is what ongoing. Are you asking for solely what Naruto made or what the Naruto franchise made? 

Off the top of my head Naruto's sources of revenue with no numbers just guessing. Naruto has that theme park in Japan with Covid probably not much. Video games varies old games probably only get some buys based on customers whims, mobile games probably got some sales. Manga probably got some people buying the volumes. The main thing is selling the distributing rights to other countries, which is that image people been using for two years now without understanding it.

#29358 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 06 November 2020 - 06:44 PM

Bug/Private Message namenash?

Also your question is too general. The problem is "Naruto" is over. Boruto is what ongoing. Are you asking for solely what Naruto made or what the Naruto franchise made? 

Off the top of my head Naruto's sources of revenue with no numbers just guessing. Naruto has that theme park in Japan with Covid probably not much. Video games varies old games probably only get some buys based on customers whims, mobile games probably got some sales. Manga probably got some people buying the volumes. The main thing is selling the distributing rights to other countries, which is that image people been using for two years now without understanding it.

I know what you  mean about the question, Bail.

#29359 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 09 November 2020 - 12:04 AM

I think my friend meant Naruto franchise in general in Japan be it naruto or boruto and how much income they made. Such as the boruto anime viewership, manga sales and other merchandise sales like figures, books and games etc

Edited by BlueStarSaber, 09 November 2020 - 12:04 AM.

#29360 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 02:58 AM

I think my friend meant Naruto franchise in general in Japan be it naruto or boruto and how much income they made. Such as the boruto anime viewership, manga sales and other merchandise sales like figures, books and games etc

Again, ask (private message) Namenash or someone else that has connections in Japan.

As far as I know. Naruto is doing poor. The Boruto is doing...ok as it is on Sunday and it on a non competitive timeslot and its treated as a "babies first shounen" show. Manga sales exist but are really poor. Don't know about merchandise.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users