• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#1 Dinodude

Dinodude

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 03:12 AM

How would you guys view that fight as a step towards NaruHina?

I have not read the manga(school and stuff :/) but how does the manga version of the fight compare to the anime version? Are there any specific, small differences that can completely change the interpretation of the fight(as a fight for love or stupidity,etc). 

And I am new to this forum, I have read through this forum for the fun of it and today I decided to join, if this topic was discussed before, please don't rasengan me :D

#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 03:29 AM

Night and day different. In manga:

-The fight lasted only 3 panels.

-The confession went by like 2-3 pages.

-Hinata went in and get knocked out by one move.

-Hinata was not in equal footing with Pain at all. It's like watching level 99 pokemon vs. level 1.

-Naruto never got anything to say or ask.

Yeah, I wouldn't know if it was that important. Apparently, it means a lot to the point Naruto forgot for 2 years.

#3 Dinodude

Dinodude

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:02 AM

Night and day different. In manga:

-The fight lasted only 3 panels.

-The confession went by like 2-3 pages.

-Hinata went in and get knocked out by one move.

-Hinata was not in equal footing with Pain at all. It's like watching level 99 pokemon vs. level 1.

-Naruto never got anything to say or ask.

Yeah, I wouldn't know if it was that important. Apparently, it means a lot to the point Naruto forgot for 2 years.

Did hinata do anything to remove the rods from naruto or she just fought pain?

#4 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:05 AM

Did hinata do anything to remove the rods from naruto or she just fought pain?

No. She didn't kick them off in the manga.

As for its place in Naruhina, if Kishi wanted he could have started to develop their relationship from that point. There was some wiggle room since Hinata wasn't killed. But unfortunately he didn't

#5 Dinodude

Dinodude

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:09 AM

No. She didn't kick them off in the manga.

As for its place in Naruhina, if Kishi wanted he could have started to develop their relationship from that point. There was some wiggle room since Hinata wasn't killed. But unfortunately he didn't

So essentially, she was committing suicide for the blind love of naruto?

#6 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:11 AM

Pretty much.

#7 Dinodude

Dinodude

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:14 AM

Pretty much.

Wasn't this the only event that supported NaruHina really well or were there other stuff in the manga which hinted naruhina?

#8 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:15 AM

After that I'm putting number on the biggest dumbass in distress over Bella Swan. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#9 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:17 AM

Wasn't this the only event that supported NaruHina really well or were there other stuff in the manga which hinted naruhina?

Movie wise, supposedly. Holding hands was supposed to be another one, but that's disregarded for whatever reason. The problem is lack of developments between two. Also, another pairing kept overshadowing it from story point of view, so when it happened, it didn't have that much credibility. It made it worse when the movie skipped to the moment he's already in love rather than sinking in.

#10 Dinodude

Dinodude

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:28 AM

After that I'm putting number on the biggest dumbass in distress over Bella Swan. 

?

Movie wise, supposedly. Holding hands was supposed to be another one, but that's disregarded for whatever reason. The problem is lack of developments between two. Also, another pairing kept overshadowing it from story point of view, so when it happened, it didn't have that much credibility. It made it worse when the movie skipped to the moment he's already in love rather than sinking in.

That was my problem with NaruHina, there wasn't much development, and partially because I did not like Hinata. 

#11 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:29 AM

Mangavise - before The Last came out - "Naruhina" only exist in heads of fans, Naruto never watched at Hinata as love intrest, he never reacted to her statement, and there is no even a bit indication about him having anything to her more than to any other of his friends from same class. But movie add tons of "true details" that contradicts years of development in manga, and bluntly contradicts not even dynamics of Naruto and Hinata, but there very basics of manga's plot it. 

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 05 February 2016 - 04:31 AM.

#12 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:40 AM

?

That was my problem with NaruHina, there wasn't much development, and partially because I did not like Hinata. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#13 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 05:13 AM

http://kissmanga.com...r-437?id=250169

Oh for the love of! They change the fight in the anime because they are huge fans of hers and wanted to jack off to her moment. Here is the chapter read it.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 05 February 2016 - 05:16 AM.

#14 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 05:14 AM

Yes.

#15 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 05:15 AM

Supported? Nothing about nH was supported in the manga. You are thinking anime.

Other stuff... no. Their is nothing other then the hand holding after this scene.

#16 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 05:17 AM

Mangavise - before The Last came out - "Naruhina" only exist in heads of fans, Naruto never watched at Hinata as love interest, he never reacted to her statement, and there is no even a bit indication about him having anything to her more than to any other of his friends from same class. But movie add tons of "true details" that contradicts years of development in manga, and bluntly contradicts not even dynamics of Naruto and Hinata, but there very basics of manga's plot it. 

This. Also those scene from the last were based of the filler scene from the anime an interview with the director of the last admitted it.

#17 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 07:42 AM

This. Also those scene from the last were based of the filler scene from the anime an interview with the director of the last admitted it.

Kishi want to add romance but that will ruin his manga.  Shonen isn't seinen or shoujo, romance can happen in flash and because simple thing like food.

Edited by db84x, 05 February 2016 - 07:43 AM.

#18 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 09:10 AM

Naruto vs pein episode has two sakuga.
One is completly filler but has good(fan preferable) sakuga.
The other is the real deal but has bad(fan mocking it) style sakuga.

Tell me, how the kitten sp doesn't have a freaking bias toward Hinata.

#19 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 09:19 AM

How would you guys view that fight as a step towards NaruHina?

I have not read the manga(school and stuff :/) but how does the manga version of the fight compare to the anime version? Are there any specific, small differences that can completely change the interpretation of the fight(as a fight for love or stupidity,etc). 

And I am new to this forum, I have read through this forum for the fun of it and today I decided to join, if this topic was discussed before, please don't rasengan me :D

Welcome hope you enjoy and stay :)

Naruto never even remember about that confession, he pretty much ignore her for like 2 and half year UNTIL the event of The Last Naruto the Movie. If you want to know how NaruHina happen that movie will explain it. A WORD of CAUTION ... you should avoid that movie if you don't like Bulls*t and Retcon, but if you just wanna know how it happen "REGARDLESS" of the quality of the story line then feel free, i can help provide a download link if you want  :grouphug:

Edited by Yyubie, 05 February 2016 - 09:21 AM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#20 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 09:56 AM

Rocci anime version made after manga version, due Naruto made for kids and preteen (don't forget Japan teen and western conservative otaku tend to shy) Hinata fight Pain manga version enough to shake most of them, SP just follow the money.  Later some NS fans agitated and insert liberal western culture point of view into debate, that which made Western conservative and Asian convert en mass to NH and SS.

I believe if NS more focused on art and fanfiction the result maybe different.  Thanks for some agitated NS fans, Kishi got chance to eliminate Yahagi idea under cloak protecting Japan value while Western conservative clearly embrace Kishi idea because they hate liberal idea too.

Edited by db84x, 05 February 2016 - 09:59 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users