5160 replies to this topic

#2341 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:43 PM

I miss the anime...it was handled than Naruto...

I hope the anime comes back. I just don't want any filler.

#2342 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:45 PM

What happened to the anime? 

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#2343 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:55 PM

What happened to the anime? 

It ended and they added a lot of bad filler IMO. Like boring stuff that just wastes the hours of your life. Maybe when the manga ends they'll pick the anime back up again.

#2344 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 07:01 PM

It ended and they added a lot of bad filler IMO. Like boring stuff that just wastes the hours of your life. Maybe when the manga ends they'll pick the anime back up again.

It ended? Wow. It's a long since I had read or watched Bleach 

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#2345 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 28 January 2015 - 06:40 PM

It's in the final arc, going very slow but surely we'll see something good! So, I wouldn't worry about fillers for Bleach

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#2346 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 07:20 PM

It's in the final arc, going very slow but surely we'll see something good! So, I wouldn't worry about fillers for Bleach

Thanks. ^_^ What do you hope to see happen in Bleach?

#2347 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 28 January 2015 - 07:28 PM

Thanks. ^_^ What do you hope to see happen in Bleach?

Just to finish up the manga similar to what happen with Inuyasha and FMAB, if the animation is good as it was before, I won't have complaints lol In the manga, I wanna see Grimmjow already  :argh:

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#2348 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 12:49 AM

Most likely it gonna be an ova format.

#2349 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 01:05 PM

Anyone Think Kubo's been stalling these last 2 chapters -___- or is it just me?

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2350 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 04 February 2015 - 03:08 PM

@pix : i am woth ya buddy. I love ichihime.at first i thought ichruki makes more sense like narusaku and orihime is like hinata. But then actually i realized that orihime is so different than hinata and better in so many ways than her so i began to like ichihime then when i saw rukia and renji are childhood friends and they are tagging with each other more in these recent chapters so i thought this would make perfect match renji x tukia and ichihime
@phantom.: yes i do feel the same way.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#2351 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 12:41 AM

@pix : i am woth ya buddy. I love ichihime.at first i thought ichruki makes more sense like narusaku and orihime is like hinata. But then actually i realized that orihime is so different than hinata and better in so many ways than her so i began to like ichihime then when i saw rukia and renji are childhood friends and they are tagging with each other more in these recent chapters so i thought this would make perfect match renji x tukia and ichihime
@phantom.: yes i do feel the same way.

I thought it was Ichiruki at first just because it was main guy and girl but then I realized it was IchiHime. Renji/Rukia also fit better together IMO.

#2352 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 05 February 2015 - 01:25 AM

I thought it was Ichiruki at first just because it was main guy and girl but then I realized it was IchiHime. Renji/Rukia also fit better together IMO.

My point exactly.
It is even parallal to ichigo's (mom x dad)
Though ichigo is not like his dad entirely buut orihime reminds me of ichigo's mom.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#2353 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 09:17 AM

There's no love line from both ichigo and rukia.
If there's love line, like rukia has feeling for ichigo, than it gonna be ichiruki.
Since there's only one in main cast group and that's hime -> ichigo, then it gonna be ichihime. That if the manga has pairing ending. If not then open ending.

#2354 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 09:28 AM

There's no love line from both ichigo and rukia.
If there's love line, like rukia has feeling for ichigo, than it gonna be ichiruki.
Since there's only one in main cast group and that's hime -> ichigo, then it gonna be ichihime. That if the manga has pairing ending. If not then open ending.

I'll tell you a secret... I don't much like the ichiruki fandom. They have a bad reputation for bashing Orihime who is my favorite character in Bleach.

#2355 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 01:59 PM

I'll tell you a secret... I don't much like the ichiruki fandom. They have a bad reputation for bashing Orihime who is my favorite character in Bleach.

Some of them , dont generalize

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#2356 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 05 February 2015 - 07:46 PM

I never really got the bashing of Orihime. She's been one of my favourite characters since near the beginning.

Also, what do people make of the latest chapter? I'm glad that it was longer than the previous (I wonder if Kubo was pissed about that one - he only had 13 pages to work with, for crying out loud!).

Edited by Metalhead87, 05 February 2015 - 07:47 PM.

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#2357 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 08:42 PM

I never really got the bashing of Orihime. She's been one of my favourite characters since near the beginning.

Also, what do people make of the latest chapter? I'm glad that it was longer than the previous (I wonder if Kubo was pissed about that one - he only had 13 pages to work with, for crying out loud!).

I LOVED IT!! Things are finally getting to the action with Ichigo fighting that Yhwach guy. I also like Kubo's art he's a great artist. XD

#2358 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 05 February 2015 - 10:17 PM

I LOVED IT!! Things are finally getting to the action with Ichigo fighting that Yhwach guy. I also like Kubo's art he's a great artist. XD

Yeah, I'm looking forward to that! I wonder how this will affect Ichigo, knowing what just happened with the Soul King?

Kubo's art is really cool. I don't really recall many, if any, moments where his characters have looked off either. He's very consistent with it.

Edited by Metalhead87, 06 February 2015 - 04:14 PM.

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#2359 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 02:35 AM

Yeah, I'm looking forward to that! I wonder how this will effect Ichigo, knowing what just happened with the Soul King?

Kubo's art is really cool. I don't really recall many, if any, moments where his characters have looked off either. He's very consistent with it.

Unlike someone we know...

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#2360 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:16 PM

Unlike someone we know...

Hmm...does his last name begin with a K, by any chance? And his first name begin with a Masashi?  :lulz:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users