On a scale of 1-10 rate the Anime you're currently watching

• Please log in to reply
742 replies to this topic

#61 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 15 February 2009 - 04:51 PM

Gokusen - 10 out of 10! 8D

In the same tradition of GTO, Gokusen is a truly entertaining anime full of action, fights, drama, and *tons* of comedy XD

I *highly* recommend it biggrin.gif

The Anime

The TV Drama

The Wiki

#62 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 15 February 2009 - 07:30 PM

Spice and Wolf:

The series is a great mix of adventure, comedy, fantasy, romance, and interestingly economics. While it isn’t anything complex it does involve basics such as bartering, currency, trade, and a general gist of medieval economics that does take some thinking on the viewer’s part to understand.

Animation: 8

For the most part when it came to focus on Lawrence or Horo it was top notch quality. It did well to display the medieval setting and set the atmosphere but there were just certain instances where the backgrounds felt off or little tidbits of the scenery, but I guess that’s understandable considering the conservative budget the studio was dealing with. Nothing that took away from the series as a whole, but generally could have been better at some parts.

Music: 9

Nothing else to say except that it’s simply fantastic and very fitting. The Opening fits perfectly and is stunning as it captivates you with its vocal rhythm. All around the music was included to set the mood and played at exactly the right times that it blended in perfectly with the anime. The OST for Spice & Wolf is on par with the likes of Gundam, Evangelion, Baccano! (Done by the same studio), and Rurouni Kenshin which all had the greatest OSTs I’ve ever heard.

Voice acting: 10

The seiyuu’s for this anime are ironically those who did Lelouche and Kallen from Code Geass, so I’d definitely expected nothing short of excellence on their part and indeed they both delivered. They fit the role of their characters perfectly and portrayed them to the best of their respective designs. Everything felt right and matched accurately. Jun Fukuyama is easily my favorite male seiyuu ever.

Characters: 9

The main focus is of course the male and female leads that are the prime aspecct of the anime. They both are wonderful characters and really stand out making the anime very compelling to watch.

Craft Lawrence is a superb male lead who is mature, intelligent, wise, clever, kind, gentle, and overall well designed. He is goal orientated and through his travels continues to gain experience and build upon the knowledge of trading. I like his demeanor and attitude that fit well for his personality and his development is well constructed as he goes through many challenges and expenditures.

Horo, the great wolf sage is herself a very unique character and one that sets herself apart from other female leads in other series. She also shares similar traits with Lawrence of being cunning, intelligent, and wise when it comes to dealing with aspects of trade, but she also has her respective feminine charm which in its own right makes for her greatest appeal and makes you really enjoy watching her antics. The amount of fanart for Horo is incredible and my folder of 300 pictures is still tiny compared to how much there is.

The way the two act around one another is very distinctive and sets itself apart from other couples in anime. What I found most enjoyable was that it isn't your typical emo angst high school love. Lawrence is very mature and he behaves accordingly and realistically when it comes to dealing with Horo, and she herself is playful around him most of the time. But what holds strong is their growing connection with one another as they help each other both in good and bad times. When Horo helps Lawrence in trade when they devise a scheme and he is impressed with her knowledge, or when Lawerence comforts Horo when she is feeling down and does his best to look out for her.

They both have two opposite characteristics that come together and conjoin to form a well rounded relationship. Lawrence who is a young merchant knows much about the world yet is still in the process of gaining more experience gets aid from Horo who has centuries worth of knowledge yet knows little about the world since she has been confined to one place for so long. They can both bounce off one another and in nearly every scene it makes for something fun and interesting to watch. They're ever growing romantic relationship is smooth and unforced, feeling natural as it develops over the course of their journey.

Story: 7

For the most part the story isn’t as important as is the character dialogue and interaction, which is the main focus of the series. Horo and Lawrence's banter was what kept the show so interesting and worth watching. I thoroughly enjoyed watching them speak with one another whether it was about trade, philosophies, or romantic tension. As noted earlier the economics isn’t very complex but the different schemes that take place does require the viewer to pay close attention to detail and not for those who have short attention spans. I myself had to replay certain scenes to get a full grasp of the socio-economic aspects that were conspired. The anime of course was very faithful to the novels but with such a tight constraint of only 13 episodes a lot of the finer details felt ‘crunched’ and that took away from the anime.

Yet, generally the main focus came across well played and the viewer could understand what the dealings were and how they affected the characters. The feelings were well played whenever Lawrence struck a deal for his benefit or loss. You could feel his joy when it was something for his advantage and his devastation when he became bankrupt. While the plot was interesting the character interaction was indeed the highlight of the show. Lawerence and Horo bounced so well off one another and shared a wonderful dynamic that continued to build and improve itself as the series progressed from start to finish.

Overall: 7/10

Despite the series having little qualms for the most part, I'd say it was the fact that it was such a short anime that it felt rather incomplete. The plot was decent and the economics aspect was interesting but nothing that captivated you and kept engrossed. I myself as an economics major did find it enjoyable and quite unique but that wasn't what drew me to the series. Rather it was the relationship of Lawrence and Horo that was the single best facet of the anime. The way the two of them interacted while doing trades, getting away from trouble, or simply traveling on the wagon made every instance something to look forward to. The romantic relationship was great as they worked together and better understood each other over the course of the anime. It is best said that it isn't the destination of a journey that is important, but rather the journey itself which is the better part.

I greatly anticipate season 2 of the anime in July as it covers novels three and four. I'd hope to see it become longer than 13 episodes so it doesn't feel as if the story is squished, but as long as we have the same Lawrence and Horo connection I should enjoy it none the less.

Also the OP is simply a beautiful piece and I have to say is my favorite OP of an anime from 2008 next to Ash like Snow from Gundam 00. It really captures everything about the series and gives you a good feel of what to expect.

#63 iwant2bnaruto

iwant2bnaruto

peekaboo Mizore-chan <3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 08:12 PM

QUOTE (True @ Feb 15 2009, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Spice and Wolf:

Overall: 7/10

Despite the series having little qualms for the most part, I'd say it was the fact that it was such a short anime that it felt rather incomplete. The plot was decent and the economics aspect was interesting but nothing that captivated you and kept engrossed. I myself as an economics major did find it enjoyable and quite unique but that wasn't what drew me to the series. Rather it was the relationship of Lawrence and Horo that was the single best facet of the anime. The way the two of them interacted while doing trades, getting away from trouble, or simply traveling on the wagon made every instance something to look forward to. The romantic relationship was great as they worked together and better understood each other over the course of the anime. It is best said that it isn't the destination of a journey that is important, but rather the journey itself which is the better part.

I greatly anticipate season 2 of the anime in July as it covers novels three and four. I'd hope to see it become longer than 13 episodes so it doesn't feel as if the story is squished, but as long as we have the same Lawrence and Horo connection I should enjoy it none the less.

Wow True...nicely done!

That was a very in depth write up regarding Spice and Wolf. I would have to agree with most of your sentiments - especially regarding the character interactions between Horo and Lawrence. It was definitely the driving force of the anime and I really enjoyed each and every one of their conversations as it shed more and more light on their characters. I felt that the romance was subdued but only to allow for the two of them to slowly grow more comfortable with eachother allowing their feelings to build in a natural progression. It was certainly a pleasure to watch.

I'm really looking forward to season 2 as I too felt that the 13 episodes thus far were a little inadequate for the story's length.

Funny how I happen to watch this anime when a certain someone posted a screen shot of their desktop not too long ago. Hmm...I should really thank that person. happy.gif

#64 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Feb 15 2009, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gokusen - 10 out of 10! 8D

In the same tradition of GTO, Gokusen is a truly entertaining anime full of action, fights, drama, and *tons* of comedy XD

I *highly* recommend it biggrin.gif

The Anime

The TV Drama

The Wiki

I like that anime too Shauna 111191.gif

Death Note (2006)-10/10
Despite some unnecessary changes to the story and events that happen this is one of the best anime adaptations of a great manga.

uc.png

#65 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Feb 15 2009, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like that anime too Shauna 111191.gif

Yankumi ftw yosh 111191.gif

#66 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:59 PM

QUOTE (iwant2bnaruto @ Feb 15 2009, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow True...nicely done!

That was a very in depth write up regarding Spice and Wolf. I would have to agree with most of your sentiments - especially regarding the character interactions between Horo and Lawrence. It was definitely the driving force of the anime and I really enjoyed each and every one of their conversations as it shed more and more light on their characters. I felt that the romance was subdued but only to allow for the two of them to slowly grow more comfortable with each other allowing their feelings to build in a natural progression. It was certainly a pleasure to watch.

I'm really looking forward to season 2 as I too felt that the 13 episodes thus far were a little inadequate for the story's length.

Funny how I happen to watch this anime when a certain someone posted a screen shot of their desktop not too long ago. Hmm...I should really thank that person. happy.gif

Hehehe I do my best to promote series I like laugh.gif

Lawrence and Horo are indeed a very unique couple in anime and I find myself enjoying the maturity of their relationship very much. Its a lot different then your typical relationship you see where the male lead is confused or acts stupidly in front of the female and the same goes for Horo who while she can be childish at times doesn't give off mixed signals like other girls and is very up front about her feelings. And just the way they act around one another shows the great caliber they have of being in ones presence as they cooperate whether its during trade or just hanging out. Like I've said the journey itself along with the many adventures they undertake makes it an enjoyable show and really fulfills the viewers appreciation of the show.

I'm sure season two should live up to the same expectations as season one left since the studio should get a bigger budget due to the popular and positive reception that anime has gotten.

#67 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga and Vidya

Posted 05 March 2009 - 01:40 AM

Bleach - 9/10

Great story. Awesome action. Hints of romance. (just a little..kinda)

#68 Dormin

Dormin

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:25 PM

Code geass: 9.5/10

Strangly, when I first watched it I grew bored and quit after chp 4, somhow I, returned and found myself hooked to this amizing anime.

Brilliant character (one of the greatest leads I ever saw) genius plot, awsome macha battle, and an unforgetable ending.

The stuff great animes are made of!

Made by Vongola10th

"Someone shoot me..." - Kyon, cheerful as always

#69 Melancholy Vixen

Melancholy Vixen

I had a feeling

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Interests:WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP

Posted 14 March 2009 - 02:47 AM

Princess Resurrection: 8.5/10

Just started watching it today. It's alright, and I really love the opening/ending themes. <3

#70 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 11:56 AM

Guyver: The Bio Boosted Armor 8/10

Started watching the series today and it's decent cult action.

Though it can be a little bloody at times and since I'm watching the dub, the VA is little strained for some characters "Like, they submitted a request for money...." "And do you ,like, wanna go shop-ping later?"

I say this is at least near the same level as any of the DB series
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#71 emilykawaii123

emilykawaii123

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Theater, Dance, The Twilight Series, all things Japanese

Posted 16 March 2009 - 08:23 PM

Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Kai: 9/10

I find this series absolutely fascinating, and Kai just reveals all the things that drove me crazy during the first season. My only beef with it is really the fact that is feels a bit tedious after Kai starts and after you go back and look at Takano's past. I'm still having trouble getting past this to the end, even though I realize that it has yet to conclude.

#72 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 18 March 2009 - 08:16 PM

Nodame Cantabile - 9/10

The story is outstanding! If you're into classical music you'll love this. I wasn't sure if I would like this anime or not, but wow. Even people who aren't fond with classical music will enjoy this. *currently watching 2nd season right now*
I am still pinky-ash

#73 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:24 AM

Sailor Moon (R, S, Super S and Stars) (1992-1997)-8/10
Was one of the first animes to get me into anime, looking back on it I don't have as much fondness for it but it will always have a special place in my heart because apart from DragonBall Z it was one of the animes that made me the Otaku I am today.

Edited by UzumakiEdward85, 25 April 2009 - 05:35 AM.

uc.png

#74 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 06:54 AM

Time for another True's anime review. (I have a giant e-kitten)

Fate Stay Night

The series is based on the eroge visual novel and focuses on the fate course of the storyline. Mostly centers around the themes of action and fantasy with romance coming on later as the series progresses and eventually ends.

Animation: 6

Wasn't anything dazzling but wasn't bothersome to view either. For the most part it was well done and nothing seemed off excluding certain points when characters faces were scrunched or offset when seen from another view point. I did expect the animation to step up during intense action scenes, but a blithe I was left disappointed with how short and lackluster they felt, and it just added to the sub par quality of the overall style. The only thing that could help make the action scenes decent was the music, but even so they left me nonchalant rather than awe struck.

Music: 10

I have to say the OST was easily the best part of the anime (though whether that's a good thing I'm not certain) as both the opening and endings were beautiful pieces and definitely something I would add to my music collection. The music within the series was all very well done and fit in nicely to create a good atmosphere and excelled when playing during emotional scenes. It fulfilled everything that it had to and greatly displayed in captivating the viewer when they needed to during certain instances.

Voice Acting: 7

The voicing acting was nothing special but the seiyuu's did their job and played their respective characters well. The only quip I had was the lack of emotion that you would sense during pivotal scenes and the characters felt bland and didn't bring out the full feeling that the character was trying to portray. Also most of the dialogue was stale and in general I was left simply unimpressed.

Characters: 6

The concept and character design was original and actually very interesting which was a strong factor in drawing me into watching the anime. The idea of masters/servants battling for a prize in a violent 'game' sets up a grim dark (though nothing on par with series such as Berserk or Gantz) story and sets up the viewer to watch something rather unique. However, this is where the series fails immensely at balancing a large cast of characters. Most of them are left poorly undeveloped and ignored once their purpose in the 'story' line has finished excluding those of the main leads. Backgrounds aren't looked into and certain aspects are left unexplained leaving the viewer to only guess as to why a specific character's personality is so, leaving the characters to have no significance. Even those that are given a spot in the opening show no importance and results in waste since once the series over. But that didn't mean all the characters went to waste as most of the focus was spent on the three most developed leads.

Shirou - The main male lead of the series who's path we follow throughout the series. In all honesty I was left a blasé by him and his growth through the series. He comes off as naive in thinking he can protect everyone and constantly puts himself in more danger then he should and is seen as someone who is blinded by his own ideals. Some of his traits are admirable but their comes to a point where the viewer becomes frustrated by his actions and start to question whether he will grow up. Of course their are his moments of heroism when he protects Saber and sacrifices himself for others as well as his aspiration to become stronger in order to become the protector of justice that he desires to be. These are the traits of his personality that stand out the most of his will to not give up and protect as many people as he wants and bring an end to conflict. However, in the end we get no real closure on his character or as to what he eventually becomes besides his goal of stopping the Holy Grail War and his character just feels dull.

Saber - The main female lead of the series. I'd say her character design was easily the best in the entire series and had a very attractive appeal. But when it comes to personality she feels dull and very uninteresting. To be fair she does suppress her emotions so they don't interfere with her goals, but this conflict doesn't provide for good development as we see her character change throughout the series. As noted her design is what makes her character interesting with her combat gear and skills which are interluded with that of the tale of King Arthur. This however is a double edged sword (no pun) as it brings both positive and negative aspects to her character. While her skill sets are very unique its poorly connected to her past and gives the viewer a weak sense of her background. Her development at the end of the series is confusing as from what I perceived it was about her humanization and coming to realize that she wasn't able to live up to her high set self prophecy into protecting her country, where in counteract it was Shirou that went out of his way to protect her. In the end her development feels choppy and raises more questions then answers as to what she learned and changed while spending her time as a servant and to what her overall purpose really was besides helping to serve in the Holy Grail war.

Rin - I'd give her the spot of third most important character that actually gets some sort of development. At first she seems intriguing as she neither really a protagonist/antagonist and holds a bit of individuality. Of course this is later thrown out a she becomes an ally with Shirou and Saber and helps aid them in the Holy Grail War. She provides a remarkable dynamic to the show from a magicians aspect and her skill set is also very unique and interesting. I would say I found her more interesting then the main leads as she seemed to have a intriguing personality unlike the other two. However, their are many aspects of her character that are left unexplained including her past so it doesn't give the viewer a full meaning of her personality and she feels incomplete, though not as much as the majority of the other cast.

Story: 5

The general plot is an interesting scheme with the idea of masters/servant fighting in a secret Holy Grail War in order to achieve their goals. However, this is not delivered well in the anime as for besides the the three characters pointed above the rest of the cast isn't expanded on at all. Backgrounds are left unexplained excluding a few glimpses into a characters past, but other than that it was poorly executed. The "plot" twists lacked any foreshadowing and rather than make the viewer surprised it leaves you unimpressed and question as to what direction the series is taking. The one aspect the story does excel at is creating the right atmosphere for it and bringing the viewer to understand the setting and get a good feel for it, but even that is ruined by poor cinematography and choreography which takes away from the series even more so than before.

The connection to European literature/mythology is actually a very interesting aspect of the series and its interesting to see the connection interluded with those and the servants, yet it fails to deliver as they are horrendously developed. I can ignore that off the majority of the servants since they were not part of the main cast, but the fact that Saber's background was poorly tied into that of King Arthur's legend, excluding the character design. Also, the 'mana' aspect of the series was poorly noted and unexplained that it turned shabby and pointless. Looking at the series as whole you can sense only character and plot holes of an incomplete work.

As for the relationship between Shirou/Saber which I did find interesting and thought the dynamic was well constructed as they faced many obstacles and developed throughout the series both in and out of battle when they're bond was the strongest and showed their connection to one another. The central theme that they held of putting others ahead of their own lives and protecting them was a unique dynamic that was well displayed between their interactions and something the series did a good job in portraying. The constant struggles they encountered yet faced head on was admirable and worthy of approbation. As well how they dealt with their own ideals which tended to conflict with one another, yet eventually they would come to terms with each other and create a correlation worthy of accepting each other on an equal basis.

This felt like one of the remaining aspects of the anime that I felt was untarnished up until the end of the last episode. That was when we saw the conclusion of the final battle that I felt there was no real closure to their relationship and could only be marked as wasted potential. What had they learned? What had all their time together really meant for the either of them? Honestly I was not even moved by the 'bitter sweet' ending and could only sigh as I felt yet another aspect of the anime which held some sort of appeal ended on bad terms due to poor execution.

Overall: 5/10

The series left me with a pitiful shake of the head as it didn't life up to the hype shown by Type-Moon fanboys. I guess you can say this happens a lot with visual novel adaptions and within the span of only twenty four episodes it couldn't quite possibly cover the numerous potential aspects of the FSN series has to offer, but then begs to ask the question why include aspects into the series that you won't go further detail into? It had great potential but failed in so many aspects that it felt less than stellar and though I won't say it was a waste of time, their are many other great series out there that I could have viewed instead of this. Was I satisfied with my viewing? It helped kill time yes and I completed something I intended to start. Did it match the high expectations that had been set by its fans? No far from it, as it was more like a half-assed incomplete work that offers some interesting points, but in the end fails to deliver. The only thing that I attained from the series is the great OST which helped set up the atmosphere of the series well, but aside from that the series hold nothing of importance and just seen as another dismal watch.

Seeing as my two 2008 fall animes are about to end await the reviews of Toradora! and Gundam 00 S2.

TL;DR: I am a Weaboo

#75 Melancholy Vixen

Melancholy Vixen

I had a feeling

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Interests:WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP

Posted 23 March 2009 - 01:09 AM

UFO Ultra-Princess Valkyrie (2) - 9/10

I love every aspect of it... well, the obsession over boobs gets old after a while, but overall it's still a great and funny anime~

Anime on Demand. <3

#76 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:04 PM

To Aru Majutsu no Index - 9/10 *finished watching this anime*

Dunno if I made a review for this yet, but whatever. This anime is very similar to Shakugan no Shana. I highly recommend this to Shakugan no Shana fans. The story can sometimes be a bore snore, but it's worth the watch if you like listening to the plot thicken. Totally looking forward to the spin-off coming out some time this year.

Also:
Toradora reference --Click here to view--

I am still pinky-ash

#77 Grizzly1

Grizzly1

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:45 AM

Naruto 10/10 I wouldn't have discovered this place if it wasn't for this show

Naruto (Filler) 1/10 No plot whatsoever seems like they are wasting time...

Macross frontier: 10/10: watched all the episodes in high quality(mkv). Has no boring points and its scifi action is just my type of flavor.

link for crip, awesometastic, high quality episode downloads(none of that veoh crap):

http://www.animea.ne...r-hd-ver-27460/

#78 Leney

Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 06:10 PM

Just finished Watching Toradora 7/10
And I am catching up w/ Michiko to Hatchin with is 9/10 right now but it might go down or up depending on where it ends up as I watch more of it.
WTF Fanfic Quote of the Moment

"I nearly threw up in my mouth" exclaimed Sasuke, mentally scarred by the experience."You should do that!Except let her try and kiss you whilst you do!"laughed Naruto exitedly."That is WAY funny, and all the same way more creepy that that time at the preliminaries!"retorted Sasuke, remembering."uuughh! I feel so sorry for the shadow clones I made whilst we hid.I hear one of the sound genin got AIDS and CHLAMIDIA from Hayate"said Naruto pulling a face.

#79 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 11:33 PM

K-ON! - 9/10

This isn't Lucky Star, this is Kannagi, Lucky Star, and Haruhi mixed together! There were so many screenshots of cuteness, it made me realize how much I love this show. Maybe this show could be next to Toradora on the list of best shows this year. I can't wait for episode 2 to come out.
I am still pinky-ash

#80 Dormin

Dormin

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 09:20 PM

K-ON! - 6/10

I'ts cute, but nothing else is going besides that, first episode was a snoozefeast.

And by the way, why there aren't any boys there? not in the club, but in the entire freaking anime?

Made by Vongola10th

"Someone shoot me..." - Kyon, cheerful as always

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users