3333 replies to this topic

#3121 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 30 December 2019 - 04:58 PM

Agreed plus rise of Skywalker makes no sense mostly cause of palpas.
It didn't it tried to fix some things but it didn't work and this is why you need to plan out your trilogy.
Plus star wars fans are just as worse as Naruto fans.

Well, that's what happens when you have a crack addict like Ruin Johnson make a movie for you.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3122 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 30 December 2019 - 05:36 PM

Well, that's what happens when you have a crack addict like Ruin Johnson make a movie for you.

You know the really weird thing ruin Johnson actually made a good movie this year called knives out.
Plus I blame that sexist kitten in charge of Lucasfilm.

#3123 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 30 December 2019 - 09:16 PM

You know the really weird thing ruin Johnson actually made a good movie this year called knives out.
Plus I blame that sexist kitten in charge of Lucasfilm.

Meh, even a blind squirrel can find a nut twice a day.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3124 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 30 December 2019 - 09:33 PM

Meh, even a blind squirrel can find a nut twice a day.

I know I was surprised how good knives out was and how this guy messed up star wars proof he's better with original ideas than ones in a franchise.

#3125 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 08:06 AM

I haven't seen much for the Boruto anime, so something happened I think...

#3126 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 09:01 AM

I haven't seen much for the Boruto anime, so something happened I think...

What? Context?

Looking up Wikipedia... in 137....Jesus it gone on that long already. The Clone joins that Sleazy Inventor's institution so her team get a Samurai girl as an exchange student...What.

138 Hinat'a father's Birthday Bolt needs to get him a gift.

139 some random side character that was an old Class mate of bolt is possessed by a summoning beast, and at the end Ibiki Morino takes her under his wing.

140 Sai's son is learning the mind transfer jutsu uses Fat Filler as a training dummy unable to posses her because she is hungey for potato chips.

141-147 Bolt and Cups going to that prison from the Movie Blood Prison to protect an inmate.

That's all that has happened since the time travel arc. So what?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 21 February 2020 - 09:02 AM.

#3127 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 21 February 2020 - 04:49 PM

What? Context?

Looking up Wikipedia... in 137....Jesus it gone on that long already. The Clone joins that Sleazy Inventor's institution so her team get a Samurai girl as an exchange student...What.

139 some random side character that was an old Class mate of bolt is possessed by a summoning beast, and at the end Ibiki Morino takes her under his wing.

140 Sai's son is learning the mind transfer jutsu uses Fat Filler as a training dummy unable to posses her because she is hungey for potato chips.

141-147 Bolt and Cups going to that prison from the Movie Blood Prison to protect an inmate.

As long it is not airing in English shores, I don't give a damn about this series. It's Trash that should be in the fire. 

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#3128 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 05:08 PM

What? Context?

So nothing really though that birthday thing Naruto can be there for his father in law but can't be there for his daughters birthday.

#3129 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 11:20 AM

What? Context?

Jesus Christ Pierot really ran out of ideas years ago. Just put this series out of it's misery. It's not worth milking it anymore.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3130 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 10:27 PM

Jesus Christ Pierot really ran out of ideas years ago. Just put this series out of it's misery. It's not worth milking it anymore.

But they have to keep milking it to make money to keep the lights on.

#3131 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 02:40 AM

But they have to keep milking it to make money to keep the lights on.

They can just kill it and focus on another anime. They can't just put their entire money on only one show. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3132 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 02:54 PM

Especially since they have Black Clover now and Black Clover is in a sense a FAR SUPERIOR Naruto than Naruto/Boruto will ever be :th_yeah: Seriously, while Black Clover may get kitten for it's basic generic shonen story telling, it gets many things right. Especially if you see the dynamics and personalities of the characters and watch how some of them are similar to Naruto but done FAR BETTER.

Edited by Phantom_999, 14 March 2020 - 11:42 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3133 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 17 March 2020 - 12:02 AM

Seems like Bourto anime is finally adapting the original manga content

#3134 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 12:33 AM

Ask if anyone cares? :zaru:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3135 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 17 March 2020 - 01:34 AM

out of 7 billion people, I see a dark speck all the way in the back. Might be a hand. 

Nevermind, he was just stretching. 

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 17 March 2020 - 01:34 AM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#3136 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 02:00 AM

Agreed who kittening cares since it's taken them how to get in line with the manga

#3137 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 17 March 2020 - 11:02 AM

Far in the distance a small voice cries out. I care, I want to see more Hinata because shes the best and my waifu because I suck at getting a real girlfriend.

They are the only ones that are watching, because they hate females that think or hell make mistakes. Thats why we have Mary Sue Rey.

#3138 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 03:20 PM

Yep, they started the Richie Rich/The one where Bolt become friends with the fire lord's son arc at 148 episodes. 65 was when they finished the chunin exam; which means it been 83 since then.

It took about 50 episodes of filler to get to the chunin exam, and 83 to get to the the start of the manga's original content.

Naruto ended it manga content on 135, and had filler till 220 where they then switched over to shippuden...Which is 85 episodes...

...The filler arc they just had was only two episodes less than the Great Filler arc of Naruto everyone complains about (which if people forget is where most of the interactions Naruto and Hinata come from) when they talk about Naruto.  Holy kitten.

Edit: Sorry had to step away for a moment. So this is the first episode they have that is actual adaptation of the manga; I don't count the rehashing of the movie. 1/148 of this anime 16/148 or 4/37th if you count the movie. Also they are starting the manga story...but the manga story still hasn't gone anywhere. They will either have to stall again either after the Richie Rich arc or keep going into Nail and hope those idiots finally get a boot in the rear. Or at least get to a point they can put more filler in naturally. At least 30 months has passed since this anime has started and the manga still has barely started.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 17 March 2020 - 04:54 PM.

#3139 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 04:11 PM

Far in the distance a small voice cries out. I care, I want to see more Hinata because shes the best and my waifu because I suck at getting a real girlfriend.
They are the only ones that are watching, because they hate females that think or hell make mistakes. Thats why we have Mary Sue Rey.

yep that's true though people like that can't keep it afloat forever. They don't like good characters they want perfection sorry but that doesn't exist.  

Yep, they started the Richie Rich/The one where Bolt become friends with the fire lord's son arc at 148 episodes. 65 was when they finished the chunin exam; which means it been 83 since then.

It took about 50 episodes of filler to get to the chunin exam, and 83 to get to the the start of the manga's original content.

Naruto ended it manga content on 135, and had filler till 220 where they then switched over to shippuden...Which is 85 episodes...

...The filler arc they just had was only two episodes less than the Great Filler arc of Naruto everyone complains about (which if people forget is where most of the interactions Naruto and Hinata come from) when they talk about Naruto.  Holy kitten.

Edit: Sorry had to step away for a moment. So this is the first episode they have that is actual adaptation of the manga; I don't count the rehashing of the movie. 1/148 of this anime 16/148 or 4/37th if you count the movie. Also they are starting the manga story...but the manga story still hasn't gone anywhere. They will either have to stall again either after the Richie Rich arc or keep going into Nail and hope those idiots finally get a boot in the rear. or at least get to a point they can put more filler in naturally. At least 30 months has passed since this anime has started and the manga still has barely started.

That's impressive how much nothing happened the whole time.

#3140 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 12:26 PM

Well not that I care but It is only a matter of time before they go straight back to fillers. How pathetic that it is that it takes them 5 years to actually get to the story content and the story is still not far ahead enough for them to animate a good chunk of it. But again, I've no kittens to give because I'm not impressed by the manga already, so why would I waste my time watching it?

Edited by Phantom_999, 18 March 2020 - 07:43 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users