#81 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 05:12 AM

QUOTE (Vyse @ Sep 9 2007, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You to? I got a PM today from an anonymous reviewer who told me he would go after my parents first... I think I need to update very soon!

Oh, and I'm VyseN on ff.net. And it was really a challenge to answer to this thread!

Whoa...that's creepy..

Ehh...I don't see my post here...but I could have sworn that I put mine up...I'll just put it up again...
http://www.fanfiction.net/~itzmexd
Only one story up. Plan to post one on the Holidays. Check back!

Ok...shameless promoting here...Feel free to review! I'd really like some constructive criticism too...I'd like to improve my writing style, but be nice and don't flame...please?

#82 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 01 December 2007 - 05:24 AM

Topics merged happy.gif

#83 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 08:08 PM

Yay, I uploaded a second story! XD
Not sure if it's any good though...=\

#84 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:47 AM

FF writer present!

I don't review often, even though I should.

Also, my story is linked in the fic list and the writing discussion. Their are no replies, but I know people are looking at it!

#85 Destiny

Destiny

Queen of the hard hitters!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 04:28 AM

Destiny1029 here!

http://www.fanfiction.net/~destiny1029

I finally updated "Just one!" *does victory dance* Chapter 10!

happy.gif I've kinda just been floating around the forum, I'm not very good at replying to topics haha

Love is everything.

#86 CloudedMemories

CloudedMemories

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 11:13 AM

Shiva-Knight here. Though strangely enough I haven't released a NaruSaku... yet.

#87 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 03 January 2008 - 04:03 PM

Is it too late to put my fanfiction page on here???

...I'm gonna do it anyway biggrin.gif

My Fanfic page

I have three NaruSaku stories and one NaruTemari right now...my story Here and Now is by far my longest running project...but its hits have reached an all time low...I'm worried, but I'll be picking that up soon enough!

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#88 grimmalice

grimmalice

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 03:30 AM

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1234548/

Although my only fic is considered a hell spawn to many (non Naru/Saku with Sakura being a cheater) I still like to think my fic is good. I had another fanfic but after writing a little over 50 pages I realized I had so many errors in it that I had to take it down for editing (Naru/Saku).

#89 iluvstorms

iluvstorms

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Location:On a beach... in the middle of a storm.... hoping for it to never end
  • Interests:Anime, writing, fanfiction... I spend way too much time on all of these...<br />I like to play volleyball and sadly I enjoy going to school. It's a good way to kill time. XD

Posted 12 February 2008 - 07:31 PM

Wow... there are a lot of writers on here..... so I'll put myself on here!!!! YAY!!!!!! Uhhhh.... i can't remember my adress but my user name is iluvstorms!!!
I currently have one NaruSaku narusakuct7.gif fic out and I'm on chapter 8.... Please read!!
Anyways, I have a lot of authors to look at now..... NO MORE BOREDOM!!!!! a_dance.gif

#90 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 09:48 PM

Wow, I haven't looked at this since the topics were merged. I imagine there are more than a couple of stories I would enjoy to be found based on this thread.

Since I haven't posted my profile in here yet, I'll do it now.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~illjwamh

On there you'll find seven years of work, from the Digimon stories I wrote early for practice to the DBZ stories I'll likely never finish to my in-progress Naruto fic that is, I believe, my greatest non-original work to date.

I'll add a request:

If you do read it and happen to enjoy it, please leave a review. So many people favorite it or add it to their alerts and then don't say anything. It makes me sad. sad.gif

Please?whatthekitten.gif

I just noticed that puppy eye smiley and had to use it. It was too funny.

#91 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2008 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (Illjwamh @ Mar 1 2008, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, I haven't looked at this since the topics were merged. I imagine there are more than a couple of stories I would enjoy to be found based on this thread.

Since I haven't posted my profile in here yet, I'll do it now.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~illjwamh
On there you'll find seven years of work, from the Digimon stories I wrote early for practice to the DBZ stories I'll likely never finish to my in-progress Naruto fic that is, I believe, my greatest non-original work to date.

I'll add a request:

If you do read it and happen to enjoy it, please leave a review. So many people favorite it or add it to their alerts and then don't say anything. It makes me sad. :(
Please?:wibble:
I just noticed that puppy eye smiley and had to use it. It was too funny.

I'm in the same boat with my story. So many people have favorited my story, but I'm lucky if I get 6 reviews (and only about half are worth reading). One of my reviewers explained that they sometimes just don't like to log in when they read. How odd, because logging in is usually the first thing I do.

When I find the time, I'll give your stories a read. Good luck on getting more reviews.

FYI, scrotum hanging doesn't seem to help much. I thought it would, but I was wrong.

#92 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 11:50 PM

Well, there goes my next plan.

Also, I have begun reading your story. I intend to review it. Perhaps more than once if I am so inclined.

#93 Hugo Reed

Hugo Reed

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 12:59 PM

I've written several Naruto stories and am in the process of writing my first NaruSaku story.
I am Hugo Reed: The voice of the Future for the Past

#94 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 09 July 2008 - 01:03 PM

=^__^= I should add myself into this as well. My FF.net link is in my siggy.

I currently ahve 6 stories 5 complete, and 1 currently ongoing. another 2 are in the works.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#95 Anewhope2

Anewhope2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:46 PM

Kevin Elric Kennedy (Red 5 standing by!)

I've posted 3 stories, two of them are oneshots, while my current one is Ten Chapters long.

Enjoy! http://www.fanfictio...vinelrickennedy

#96 NuclearRaven

NuclearRaven

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Video games, and band.

Posted 17 July 2008 - 04:55 AM

I have two stories. Check them out if you can. My name is the same on FF.net as it is here.
Spock it, lock it, rocket, explode it, reload it.

#97 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:06 AM

I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone posting in here that the idea is to not only read each other's stories, but review them as well with productive feedback. I've done so for a number of you already.

Kodachi Claws writes too fast for me to keep up. That, or there was too much story to begin with when I started reading. I'm only on chapter 9 or 11 or something.

#98 Gena kumo

Gena kumo

Floatin' along as a Silvery Cloud...

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:Let's see....<br />-Reading<br />-Writing<br />-Sketching/Doodling<br />-Traveling<br />-And practically anything and EVERYTHING that has to do w/ <br />creativity and The Arts ^_^

Posted 17 July 2008 - 05:04 PM

fairycloud22 accepts! biggrin.gif

Yeah...that's what I go by on fanfic. (Don't ask why...tongue.gif)

I've written two NaruSaku oneshots....and have two stories unda way. (Not posted yet....working w/ my beta on them.)

Here's da link to my page: http://www.fanfictio...t/~fairycloud22

[color="#FF8C00"]My fan-writing <3 fairycloud22

#99 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 01:05 PM

QUOTE (Illjwamh @ Jul 17 2008, 03:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone posting in here that the idea is to not only read each other's stories, but review them as well with productive feedback. I've done so for a number of you already.

I have no problem reviewing anyone's stories, but tend not to unless they request it since I can be "brutally" honest. So if don't mind that, PM me or let me know and I can review anyone's story. As long as you know that I'm not going to hold back on any criticisms or comments. mwahaha.gif

Oh yeah, and I have two Narusaku stories on FF.net. http://www.fanfictio...6920/AchikaMiyu
I'm kinda bad about updating.
End of line.

#100 Gena kumo

Gena kumo

Floatin' along as a Silvery Cloud...

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:Let's see....<br />-Reading<br />-Writing<br />-Sketching/Doodling<br />-Traveling<br />-And practically anything and EVERYTHING that has to do w/ <br />creativity and The Arts ^_^

Posted 18 July 2008 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (AchikaMiyu @ Jul 18 2008, 08:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have no problem reviewing anyone's stories, but tend not to unless they request it since I can be "brutally" honest. So if don't mind that, PM me or let me know and I can review anyone's story. As long as you know that I'm not going to hold back on any criticisms or comments. mwahaha.gif

I can completely relate with you on that.

I'm always bluntly honest w/ my reviews...(NOT FLAMES...R-E-V-I-E-W-S and intellectual CRITIQUE... -__- There's a difference.)...but not all authors take it very well when you say exactly what you think. facepalm.png

The best writers take it with a grain of salt...(Personally, I always appreciate well-thought-out reviews over "OMGosh...soooo goood! laugh.gif Faving this! love.gif love.gif love.gif "
...A.K.A....bubbling trash commentary. -__- While it IS positive, it honestly isn't the BEST critique.)

But some take it as an offense on their person. -__- And that is NEVER good.

Hard to know what do do in that sort of situation...

I mean, writers always want to get better right? huh.gif But how can they do that if NO one EVER speaks their mind and says there's something wrong (however small) w/ their work?!? -__- *Sigh...*

The world may never know.... sleep.gif

Edited by Gena kumo, 18 July 2008 - 03:47 PM.

[color="#FF8C00"]My fan-writing <3 fairycloud22

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users