Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 11:09 PM

Trailer:

I need this now. :eager: :eager: :eager:

From what I understand it's new TV show like Arrow and Flash. It's a spin-off from those two.

Edited by Nostradamus, 14 May 2015 - 11:11 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 02:55 PM

Holy cow this is like the beginning of the Justice League and WOW Sara's alive now she's white canary while her sister Laurel is black canary (black and white lol). Also Captain Cold and Heatwave are good guys??? Didn't see that coming and Hawkgirl! Yes OMG I can't wait I have to see it now!

Edited by Gravenimage, 15 May 2015 - 02:58 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 03:02 PM

I cry

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#4 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 04:48 PM

Holy cow this is like the beginning of the Justice League and WOW Sara's alive now she's white canary while her sister Laurel is black canary (black and white lol). Also Captain Cold and Heatwave are good guys??? Didn't see that coming and Hawkgirl! Yes OMG I can't wait I have to see it now!

Neither can I, I've heard about this spin-off about a month ago but wasn't that interested. But after seeing this trailer all I can say is OMG I want this now.

I've read don't know if it's true or not that the reason Sara is back is because of the fans, her fans were disappointed that she died and demanded her return because people liked her as Black Canary, how true is this I don't know.

Now this is how you do a spin-off.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#5 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 05:14 PM

I'm looking forward to this. : D I wish Sara would go back to Laurel and Nyssa when all this is over tho. But haha, plot can't let that happen! I like that she's back, but now they have to cut off her background. I just really wonder how the plots in Arrow and The Flash are going to match up with this show, it seems to be very disconnected. :/

ナルサク

#6 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:09 AM

I'm a huge fan of Sara who IMO was a far better alternative than what they had/have with Laurel as Black Canary. You can't have Nyssa train a woman less than a year and suddenly she can take three people at once at from The League. Killing her character was the beginning of the downfall of Arrow and I stopped watching--not just because they killed her, but because they handled it so poorly. I like the comic character Black Canary. I do not like what they've done with her in Arrow. You should never tell the story of a DC heroine like her within the framework of her established male's equal. Sara was Oliver's equal because they started at the same point and diverged on their own separate paths, to meet again as established vigilantes.

I do want to see how they handle her now. Black Canary, White Canary, whatever--I only acknowledge the one that makes sense and I'm glad she's been ressurected. Nyssa al Ghul is known for her potency with the Lazarus Pits. It made no sense to me that they didn't go that route and now I'm glad to see it's been fixed. I've been wary of their writers since season 3 of Arrow has been one big mess, but I might give this a go.

Edited by Broken Figurine, 16 May 2015 - 04:10 AM.

#7 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:37 PM

I'm a huge fan of Sara who IMO was a far better alternative than what they had/have with Laurel as Black Canary. You can't have Nyssa train a woman less than a year and suddenly she can take three people at once at from The League. Killing her character was the beginning of the downfall of Arrow and I stopped watching--not just because they killed her, but because they handled it so poorly. I like the comic character Black Canary. I do not like what they've done with her in Arrow. You should never tell the story of a DC heroine like her within the framework of her established male's equal. Sara was Oliver's equal because they started at the same point and diverged on their own separate paths, to meet again as established vigilantes.

I do want to see how they handle her now. Black Canary, White Canary, whatever--I only acknowledge the one that makes sense and I'm glad she's been ressurected. Nyssa al Ghul is known for her potency with the Lazarus Pits. It made no sense to me that they didn't go that route and now I'm glad to see it's been fixed. I've been wary of their writers since season 3 of Arrow has been one big mess, but I might give this a go.

From what I know the lead writer of Arrow left and joined The Flash, that would explain why season 3 of Arrow is a mess and The Flash is getting better with each episode.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#8 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:49 PM

From what I know the lead writer of Arrow left and joined The Flash, that would explain why season 3 of Arrow is a mess and The Flash is getting better with each episode.

Andrew Kriesberg I think. Marc G is a mess himself. Have u seen his tumblr? lol. He overhypes things all the time, like he said there'd be an important death in the S3 finale. The only death was the main villain, which was predictable. And there's way too much Olicity lol. I kinda half-ship them myself, but Marc pays attention to only them. And he responds criticism pathetically. :<

ナルサク

#9 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:56 PM

Andrew Kriesberg I think. Marc G is a mess himself. Have u seen his tumblr? lol. He overhypes things all the time, like he said there'd be an important death in the S3 finale. The only death was the main villain, which was predictable. And there's way too much Olicity lol. I kinda half-ship them myself, but Marc pays attention to only them. And he responds criticism pathetically. :<

No I don't visit the world of tumblr. I get my info about tv shows from a website call spoilertv. The people there did talk about how Marc is listening to the tumblr fans and doing whatever it takes to please them and only them.

Edited by Nostradamus, 16 May 2015 - 04:57 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users