Close
Photo

How much Faith do you Actually Have?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you still believe in NaruSaku? (66 member(s) have cast votes)

Please share

1. 100% Confident, no doubt whatsoever (24 votes [36.36%])

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

2. Pretty confident, but still have my moments of faint doubt like any other person (24 votes [36.36%])

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

3. Fairly confident but have doubts sometimes (10 votes [15.15%])

Percentage of vote: 15.15%

4. I have very strong doubts but still cling to hope (1 votes [1.52%])

Percentage of vote: 1.52%

5. I'm not so sure anymore... (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. I've abandoned ship - I have no faith anymore (1 votes [1.52%])

Percentage of vote: 1.52%

7. I'm split down the middle - I really can't tell (2 votes [3.03%])

Percentage of vote: 3.03%

8. No faith, but it's still fun to hope (2 votes [3.03%])

9. Other (2 votes [3.03%])

Vote

#1 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:35 PM

I'm the 2nd option - Sometimes, I'm absolutely certain of a NaruSaku outcome - 100% confident. But other times, I'm not sure, though I never give up hope.

All I'm saying is, I wish I could have as much faith in NaruSaku as some others do. So, where do you stand? Being completely honest, do you really think NaruSaku will happen? Do you have moments where you doubt? Have you given up? What are you on the poll?

Please share your thoughts.

#2 Danzo Baka

Danzo Baka

Danzo of da Root!!

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Dining with hell minions~

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:42 PM

Seriously... for, If I don't have that much faith, I wouldn't join this FC, I rather be long live stalker and hope it happen... It's my faith that keeps me posting.. Narusaku will triumph! biggrin.gif

"Hiruzen its looks like it is my turn next... but i never did became Hokage"--- Danzo

"You are the leaves bathing in the sun I am the roots that grow in the dark"

#3 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:42 PM

I have never given up on N/S even when 437 came I remember it like it was yesterday. How N/H fans were celebrating and we all know how it ended a complete owned to them by Kishi himself. It's like he was telling them" you think it's going to be N/H hell no this is going to be N/S." The entire manga has focus on team seven but most of all on Naruto and Sakura and their development, how they have become very close to each other compare to how Sakura used to treat him at the beginning. A true N/S fan would never lose his faith in the pairing always calm down and look things in a positive light. wink.gif I feel the same way about 469 and 474.

Edited by Gravenimage, 03 March 2010 - 04:14 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 02:10 PM

I have faith even with all the Sakura might still love Sasuke.

Personnally, I prefer to be realistic about present chapter but I still have faith that Naruto and Sakura will become an item in the end.

Just because Sakura still have some left over feeling toward Sasuke won't make SS official. After all, to become a couple, it has to be MUTUAL. Sasuke never show any sign that he loves Sakura more then a teammate. Even if he's redeem ( and I still have faith that this can be possible) and come back to Konoha, he won't do a 180 turn on his feeling concerning Sakura. Beside, by then, Sakura will surely made up her mind for real, she will have time to reconsider her feeling for Sasuke and by then, she might completely erase all trace of that loves she held for him.

As for NH, almost the same sppech. IT AS TO BE MUTUAL. Naruto never show any sign that he loves Hinata more then a friend. He barely know her and have almost zero contact with her. Beside, just because Hinata confess doesn't mean that he'll do a 180 turn on his feeling concerning Hinata. No matter what, he still loves Sakura and it won't be that little Sasuke incident that will change his feeling.

Personnally, I have more faith that there is no couple at all then SS and NH happening. However, with all the development that NS has, I really have faith that they will become cannon.

Edited by silverserenity, 03 March 2010 - 02:13 PM.

#5 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 04:12 PM

I have soOoOoOo~ much faith that I believe in Narusaku more than God, himself! nyaa!

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#6 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Mar 3 2010, 10:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have soOoOoOo~ much faith that I believe in Narusaku more than God, himself! nyaa!

I hope your joking?...right? biggrin.gif

I don't really put faith in this manga I just know that our pairing was meant to happen from the start of part 2. cool.gif

#7 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 03 March 2010 - 08:26 PM

Pretty confident, with moments of doubt. I think the pairing will happen eventually, but being human, things can get under my skin. happy.gif

#8 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 08:57 PM

I'm confident, but I still have my doubts sometimes.

#9 xNessNessx

xNessNessx

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku,duh

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:05 PM

I'm SO confident in NS,its downright disgusting..

I've never felt this way about a pairing before,its weird..

I'm completely obsessed..;-;

I try my hardest not to be overly cocky,but its really hard not to..

#10 forfayfen

forfayfen

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:18 PM

naruto and sakura, to me, is another ross and rachel. minus the "break".
naruto-sakura-shippuuden-psp-wal-1.jpg

#11 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:42 PM

^^ More faith then you know.
I never really had doubts. Whenever they had a bad moment, I always thought that the situation will get better, it's a simple matter of letting things take there course; they'll get better, and that makes me have more confidence in them more then ever. I don't think Sakura will put Naruto in second place, we know that; this is why I have so much confidence and why, in the end, they'll be together. Through development, showing they care for each other, and etc. That's why I have so much faith, I find there love slow, but in the end will be worth wild. If you understand any of that sorry <.<

#12 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:19 AM

I have moments of dought but i look back to when kish stated naruto still loved sakura
and poal. kish could have avoided all of it but he dident and i truly belive sakura is over sasuke.

Edited by SS3 Goku, 04 March 2010 - 12:20 AM.

#13 Burning_Wulf

Burning_Wulf

Just your friendly, neighborhood zombie hunter.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Wolves, Anime/Manga, Rx7, NaruSaku, Timeoff work, Sleeping, Comics, Napping, Cats, Resting, Skeet, and Racing plus too much more....

Posted 04 March 2010 - 07:08 AM

This is a slight lingering doubt, but I'm still 99.999% that NaruSaku will happen.

coco_zps31bec3d3.jpg

#14 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:28 AM

QUOTE (Burning_Wulf @ Mar 4 2010, 12:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is a slight lingering doubt, but I'm still 99.999% that NaruSaku will happen.

QFT

JLHza2T.png

#15 NaruGirl

NaruGirl

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:49 PM

I have so much faith in this couple. There were a few ups and downs, but i never stopped believing that it was all over. Even with the Hinata confession. But after Sakura hugged Naruto after Naruto came back to the village after killing pain i smiled again, and knew they are made for each other. Because true N/S fans wouldn't give up on them! laugh.gif And i never will! wink.gif
NaruSaku isn't just something, it's 100% the best.:3

#16 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 08 March 2010 - 12:37 AM

I have over 95% faith of NS but like Serenity I'm also being realistic and expect the un-expected. Like 437, like some of you I had my little meltdown

Covering my eyes "OMG is it over? Is it ok to look now? Kishi, that's digusting what's wrong with you man?"

However he redeem in himself in our NS light in ch. 450 which reinforced my faith greatly.
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#17 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 03:16 AM

^ That.

I still cringe sometimes at 437 but remember the rest of the manga and the chapters before and that's when I feel confident again.

I'd like to give an exact percentage of my faith but it fluctuates a lot, so, right now, I'd have to say a strong 99.9% and the .1% is just me being me. sleep.gif

But yeah. It's good to see some of you being realistic, and it's also good to see the rest of you being so confident. It makes me feel better. But unfortunately I think I fall under the ''realistic'' group. sweatdrop.gif

Ah well. No problem with that is there? happy.gif

#18 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 08 March 2010 - 03:40 AM

QUOTE (Froot @ Mar 7 2010, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^ That.

I still cringe sometimes at 437 but remember the rest of the manga and the chapters before and that's when I feel confident again.

I'd like to give an exact percentage of my faith but it fluctuates a lot, so, right now, I'd have to say a strong 99.9% and the .1% is just me being me. sleep.gif

But yeah. It's good to see some of you being realistic, and it's also good to see the rest of you being so confident. It makes me feel better. But unfortunately I think I fall under the ''realistic'' group. sweatdrop.gif

Ah well. No problem with that is there? happy.gif

437 is the worst chapter as NSers!
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#19 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:35 PM

Me's 100%, but I have prepared for the worst! it might be not good and a bit insane... tongue.gif

#20 dracopoi

dracopoi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:03 AM

I'm not 100%. Strangely enough chapter 482 affected me alot more than chapter 437 and that one interview kishi did... No idea why. Anyhow I think at this point N/S is the only pairing that can happen other than Shika/Tem which I think kishi has said that he didn't want to write something like that for Shikamaru.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users