45 replies to this topic

#1 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 08:39 AM

So.. yeah, topic title says it all. What do you think guys? How many are there NaruSaku supporters (or haters?).

My own thoughts are:
  • Sai woot, woot! #1 NaruSaku fan! laugh.gif
  • Tsunade
  • Pervy Sage
  • Yamato
  • Ino-Shika-Chō
  • Kakashi okay, I'm not sure about him... dry.gif
  • Team Konohamaru

#2 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2011 - 09:57 AM

Judging by everyone's reaction in 450, I'd say all of them...even Hinata!

#3 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 17 January 2011 - 03:55 PM

Yeah I'd agree Hinata is actually a pretty strong supporter from her reaction, and from her reaction to Naruto in 489 she sure did look like she was all done with any romantic inclinations toward Naruto.

Kakashi is more ambivilent, he did blush when he witnessed Sakura giving a romantic hug to Naruto in front of the whole village, but tied into his reluctance to kill Sasuke (actually moreso than either Sakura or even Naruto) he's still holding on to the illusion of Sakura's crush on Sasuke. Naruto was finally convinced by Sai that Sakura had moved on from Sasuke, but Kakashi is still holding onto the image of Team 7 a bit. (very similar to the way Hiruzen and the Sanin evolved. At the end Hiruzen was still trying to talk to Orochimaru, where Tsunade knew not to bother, Jiraiya argued while they fought, knowing he'd not change Orochimaru's mind, just trying to get him to understand his mindset and why he thought his was better. Yet even with all the evil things Orochimaru had done, including killing their sensei, even Tsunade mourned Orochimaru a bit when she and Jiraiya heard he was dead.)

Lee was shocked at Sakura's confession to Naruto, but he tends to bounce back pretty quickly. He likely accepts it now.

Kiba was leering while he observed Sakura's romantic hug of Naruto. He was exasperated by the confession, most likely because he thought it was a waste of time, figuring even a dense guy like Naruto would get it. When Naruto proved to be dumb and stubborn, Kiba just wanted Sakura to get on with the reason he thought they were coming out there for. I'd say Kiba supports narusaku.

I'm betting Gaara thinks they are already a couple.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#4 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:12 PM

Yamato probably too, considering that little talk he and Sakura had after Naruto's 4 tail transformation before he woke up.

#5 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 03:54 AM

I just hope the biggest NaruSaku supporter is Kishi! danarusakunp3.gif

#6 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 04:10 AM

Yamato and Sai, two characters who were introduced after the time-skip, saw it right off the bat. Other opinions can only be inferred, but those two are closer then anyone else and have both openly supported Naruto and Sakura's close bond (Sai, of course, much more than Yamato). I think the rest still see her with some left over childhood feelings. But those two that have only known her as a more matured young woman think her feelings and preferences are very clear.

#7 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:56 AM

Sai and Yamato for sure. biggrin.gif But I'm not sure about the rest. :/
But we all hope Kishi is a Narusaku supporter! thumbsup.gif

#8 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:10 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jan 17 2011, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah I'd agree Hinata is actually a pretty strong supporter from her reaction, and from her reaction to Naruto in 489 she sure did look like she was all done with any romantic inclinations toward Naruto.

Kakashi is more ambivilent, he did blush when he witnessed Sakura giving a romantic hug to Naruto in front of the whole village, but tied into his reluctance to kill Sasuke (actually moreso than either Sakura or even Naruto) he's still holding on to the illusion of Sakura's crush on Sasuke. Naruto was finally convinced by Sai that Sakura had moved on from Sasuke, but Kakashi is still holding onto the image of Team 7 a bit. (very similar to the way Hiruzen and the Sanin evolved. At the end Hiruzen was still trying to talk to Orochimaru, where Tsunade knew not to bother, Jiraiya argued while they fought, knowing he'd not change Orochimaru's mind, just trying to get him to understand his mindset and why he thought his was better. Yet even with all the evil things Orochimaru had done, including killing their sensei, even Tsunade mourned Orochimaru a bit when she and Jiraiya heard he was dead.)

Lee was shocked at Sakura's confession to Naruto, but he tends to bounce back pretty quickly. He likely accepts it now.

Kiba was leering while he observed Sakura's romantic hug of Naruto. He was exasperated by the confession, most likely because he thought it was a waste of time, figuring even a dense guy like Naruto would get it. When Naruto proved to be dumb and stubborn, Kiba just wanted Sakura to get on with the reason he thought they were coming out there for. I'd say Kiba supports narusaku.

I'm betting Gaara thinks they are already a couple.

Y'know, thanks to you, now I totally see and understand what Naruto's trying to do. He's going to do the same thing Jiraiya did, trying to get Sasuke see the error of his ways, but after that, he could really care less about what happens to Sasuke after that. He knows Sasuke's sins are already that heavy, that there's no way to weasel him out of his punishment. So he is actually accepting that fact.

Too bad the only one who can see what Naruto's trying to do is Jiraiya and he's gone now. Although Bee and Shikamaru might be able to.

Speaking of Gaara, I wonder what he thinks about Shikamaru and Temari. The fact that he made Shikamaru his right-hand man and proxy general, seems to me, if anything were to happen to him, he would at least know his sister is in safe hands.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#9 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jan 17 2011, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know. Lee is stubborn, more stubborn than Naruto. I honestly think Lee's reaction was shock, mixed in with "heart break," though it was obviously supposed to be viewed as humorous rather than serious feelings either way. But because Lee is more stubborn than Naruto, I highly doubt that Lee is completely positive about said confession.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#10 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 04:04 AM

They all support them.....even Sasuke...though maybe not his two sidekicks.

iAnby7W.gif

#11 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 04:57 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jan 18 2011, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They all support them.....even Sasuke...though maybe not his two sidekicks.

I honestly don't think that's right. Obviously they respect Sakura, considering they let her take the lead of this convoy that was supposed to tell Naurto the death-sentence they were putting on Sasuke. And they also support Naruto. After all he is the hero of their village. Now who actually supports their pairing is ambiguous at best.

I mean Rock Lee did have the fangirl thing for Sakura at the beginning, though how he feels now hasn't actually been addressed.

Kiba's reaction seems to be frustration for Sakura bringing this confession up out of nowhere. Even though Sakura asked to handle the talking, he probably assumed that she would be a little forthcoming with the whole Kohona 11 executioner thing.

Yamato's face and is outburst is obvious that he does in fact support their relationship, but that wasn't the place or time to tell him, especially with the numerous amount of other things that Naruto was dealing with.

I see Kakashi in fact supporting them, and the reason he stopped Yamato was to let Sakura express herself, and get some things into the air. Things that had been bubbling under the surface between Naruto and Sakura ever since Sasuke left. My personal opinion is that Kakashi realized that if Sakura never tried to intervene with Naruto's "promise of a lifetime" that it might in fact be worse in the end to their relationship, no matter how fake or real that confession turned out to be. Whether she felt guilty for the rest of her life, and had some type of inferiority complex towards Naruto after it was fulfilled.

With Hinata...well that's certainly a no-brainer. And the same with Gaara.

And as for the rest. It really is a matter of interpretation of the panels and the reactions.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#12 24gh12

24gh12

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 10:33 PM

i think sasuke does 2 seeing sakura and ino as a nuisance

Edited by 24gh12, 20 January 2011 - 10:33 PM.

#13 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:28 PM

Ya pretty much everyone does, even sasuke.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#14 cnving101

cnving101

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:46 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Feb 23 2011, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ya pretty much everyone does, even sasuke.

I wouldn't really call Sasuke a supporter. In all honesty, he could probably care less. tongue.gif

#15 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:55 PM

Well ya but if he did care then he would support this pairing.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#16 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 24 February 2011 - 08:34 AM

I agree with Leo if he wasn't out for revenge he would want to see his only two (in absence of a better word) "friends" develop a romantic relationship.

Tsunade is definitely a NaruSaku supporter, Kakashi doesn't care as long as they work well together, Sai doesn't care that much about romantic relationship as long as they're happy and let him be friends so he can learn about bonds. Yamato's like Kakashi he just doesn't want both of them feeling down but he's not an actual supporter.

tbh I think most of the village don't exactly care if NaruSaku happens as long as they're both happy.

With the exception perhaps of Tsunade, Teuchi and Ayame that really want Naruto to fulfill all his dreams and Naruto's rival Lee ofcourse tongue.gif.

Edited by Torxe, 24 February 2011 - 08:34 AM.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#17 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 08:59 AM

Sasuke
Yamato (WTF? lol hes one of the biggest supporters)
Sai
Tsunade (thanks to Torxe forgot about her)
Hinata
Kakashi
hell we forgot about Kushina and Minato if they where alive we know for sure they would be hugh support. like father like son.
(Kushina and Sakura would be like Chi Chi and Videl i can see it so clearly lol)

as for the rest of the village there just happy for them.

Edited by Living Lavish, 24 February 2011 - 09:03 AM.

#18 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 09:08 AM

Actually never thought about Kushina and Minato.

But if they were alive:

Kushina would definitely get along very well with Sakura and I can't really imagine Minato not like someone of Konoha.

And for Minato, I don't think he would mind Sakura being Naruto's girlfriend but I'm pretty certain he would not try to get them together, I know it wasn't really the time to talk about it but he didn't talk about his son having a relationship. I'm not saying he would be indifferent about it. But he just cares about the wellbeing of his son.

This part has nothing to do with my opinion but it would be hilarious if Minato saw the resemblance between Kushina and Sakura and start to look scared for his son and try to talk him out of marying her...

#19 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 09:16 AM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Feb 24 2011, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually never thought about Kushina and Minato.

But if they were alive:

Kushina would definitely get along very well with Sakura and I can't really imagine Minato not like someone of Konoha.

And for Minato, I don't think he would mind Sakura being Naruto's girlfriend but I'm pretty certain he would not try to get them together, I know it wasn't really the time to talk about it but he didn't talk about his son having a relationship. I'm not saying he would be indifferent about it. But he just cares about the wellbeing of his son.

This part has nothing to do with my opinion but it would be hilarious if Minato saw the resemblance between Kushina and Sakura and start to look scared for his son and try to talk him out of marying her...

just him seeing the resemblance and realising hes his son got the same taste in women as him. but he would still show support.

Edited by Living Lavish, 24 February 2011 - 09:18 AM.

#20 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 09:20 AM

I think the support would be that of a father that hopes his son gets happy with the girl he loves. But I don't think he would have an actual preference for Sakura

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users