Close
Photo

Trying not to be so shy...and to stop Lurking! HI!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

#1 PlumBlossom

PlumBlossom

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Top 4:<br />1. Naruto<br />2. Samurai Champloo<br />3. Inuyasha<br />4. Old ass Vampire Hunter D <br /><br />A Top 5:<br />Final Fantasy X<br />Final Fantasy VIII<br />Uncharted 2: Among Thieves<br />Resident Evil 4<br />Tomb Raider Series (glitchiness and all)<br />Silent Hill 3 (soooo creepy!)<br /><br />Fav Pairings:<br />NaruSaku (duh)<br />Gaara and ?? (just like seeing Gaara with anyone)<br />SasuSaku (I am really picky about this one and have to be a in a certain mood for it~~~and Naruto has to be otherwise happy and not suffering in these stories too) I HATE seeing Naruto suffer in anyway it is agonizing T_T swooooon

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:07 PM

Hi everyone, just joined H&E a few days ago and have been lurking the forums a bit since then. rolleyes.gif I figured I should stop lurking and say "hi." This looks like a fun place biggrin.gif

Hopefully I can upload stories + some of my charcoal work--although I am shy about both (go figure). Anyway, I just started my fanfiction work too and posted my first Naruto story there yesterday---at least the start of it.

http://www.fanfictio...clumsypinktiger

Sorry for the shameless self-promotion, but I figured with all the wonderful writers on this forum, it's best to just stick my neck out there and get it over with.

I appreciate any and all opinions and constructive criticism. I hope to learn! Hope everyone eats some good food today! (I am also a huge fan of randomness)
~PlumBlossom's anti signature is here and it is SO LAME. Yes, I will make it much better...eventually.

PlumBlossom = ClumsyPinkTiger on FanFiction.net

#2 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:14 PM

Welcome to H&E biggrin.gif good to see you decdied to introduce yourself and not lurk anymore tongue.gif Oh and congrats on your first Naruto story. When I have a chance I'll check it out. Also there's a thread here where you can announce a new story you've written or updated. You can also share other stories that are updated from other authors as well. I'd take the time and check it out http://www.narusaku....i...&start=1760 so then welcome again and I hope you enjoy your time here.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#3 PlumBlossom

PlumBlossom

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Top 4:<br />1. Naruto<br />2. Samurai Champloo<br />3. Inuyasha<br />4. Old ass Vampire Hunter D <br /><br />A Top 5:<br />Final Fantasy X<br />Final Fantasy VIII<br />Uncharted 2: Among Thieves<br />Resident Evil 4<br />Tomb Raider Series (glitchiness and all)<br />Silent Hill 3 (soooo creepy!)<br /><br />Fav Pairings:<br />NaruSaku (duh)<br />Gaara and ?? (just like seeing Gaara with anyone)<br />SasuSaku (I am really picky about this one and have to be a in a certain mood for it~~~and Naruto has to be otherwise happy and not suffering in these stories too) I HATE seeing Naruto suffer in anyway it is agonizing T_T swooooon

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:30 PM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Mar 22 2012, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome to H&E biggrin.gif good to see you decdied to introduce yourself and not lurk anymore tongue.gif Oh and congrats on your first Naruto story. When I have a chance I'll check it out. Also there's a thread here where you can announce a new story you've written or updated. You can also share other stories that are updated from other authors as well. I'd take the time and check it out http://www.narusaku....i...&start=1760 so then welcome again and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thanks KonohaKitten. In all my lurking I remember seeing that your stories are loved by a lot of other members, so they are on the top of my list to read right now. biggrin.gif Plus, I will definitely peruse the list on that thread for hours....too bad I'm at work...so I can't commit to it 100% do-do-do wow.png hehehehe. tongue.gif

Edited by PlumBlossom, 22 March 2012 - 04:30 PM.

~PlumBlossom's anti signature is here and it is SO LAME. Yes, I will make it much better...eventually.

#4 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:36 PM

Welcome to Heaven and Earth, Plum Blossoms.

Glad you joined us.

Come visit our chat room if you ever feel the urge to chat with some of us.

xat.com/keepersheavenandearth

Hope to see you there. biggrin.gif
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#5 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE (PlumBlossom @ Mar 22 2012, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks KonohaKitten. In all my lurking I remember seeing that your stories are loved by a lot of other members, so they are on the top of my list to read right now. biggrin.gif Plus, I will definitely peruse the list on that thread for hours....too bad I'm at work...so I can't commit to it 100% do-do-do wow.png hehehehe. tongue.gif

Lol yeah I know what you mean, I should be making breakfast for my son and I. However he's right next to me glued to the tv watching his favriote show. This in turn makes me procrastinate even more heheelq7.png

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#6 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:43 PM

Welcome to the forums, I hope we have fun and riveting conversations with each other.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#7 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:46 PM

Great to have you here with us. Welcome to H&E~ happy.gif

#8 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:12 PM

Welcome! Charcoal works? This we must see. biggrin.gif

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#9 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:35 PM

Welcome, PlumBlossom! I'll be sure to check out your story as soon as I can, it sounds quite interesting. happy.gif

#10 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:40 PM

Welcome to our humble home happy.gif

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#11 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:03 PM

Welcome to Heaven and Earth, hope you enjoy it here! biggrin.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#12 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:04 PM

Welcome to our humble family of H&E, I will be your butler today, please have a wonderful time here with your new brothers and sisters.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#13 PlumBlossom

PlumBlossom

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:05 PM

Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome happy.gif. I'll try and upload some artwork soon....especially since I teased it with "charcoal" LOL. I really think I suck at, but I'm my own worst critic. For now, I have the writing bug (AKA procrastinating from work I should be doing--bug). I'll be sure to check out the chat soon too. Maybe tonight I dunno? I imagine I'll say some dumb things for a bit~~~and I encourage you all to laugh at me and with me tongue.gif Both make me happy.

#14 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:09 PM

Hi there! Welcome to the family.

Oh, and Toothless FTW! a_dance.gif

#15 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:51 PM

Welcome to the jungle, where we got fun n' games~

#16 PlumBlossom

PlumBlossom

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:28 AM

QUOTE (Shadow Wolf @ Mar 22 2012, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi there! Welcome to the family.

Oh, and Toothless FTW! a_dance.gif

Thanks Shadow Wolf tongue.gif and yessssss I am such a sucker for Toothless. He is puppy/horse/kitty or for short, a pupkitorse. tongue.gif

Edited by PlumBlossom, 23 March 2012 - 03:29 AM.

#17 PlumBlossom

PlumBlossom

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:30 AM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Mar 22 2012, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome to the jungle, where we got fun n' games~

Thanks Dragunov happy.gif. Good song reference. It's gonna bring me to my cha-cha-chanaro (hehehe) knees?

#18 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:54 AM

Welcome to the family. happy.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#19 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:16 AM

Oh hi biggrin.gif Welcome!

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#20 PlumBlossom

PlumBlossom

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Mar 22 2012, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome to the family. happy.gif

Thanks Sakura Lover! OMG love love love your signature. Best image ever. happy.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users