3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2682 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 04:42 AM

Why should they need to? From what Yyubie shown all they need to do is repeat Wave/Chunin Exam/Sasuke Retrieval arc ad nauseam, and someone still going to watch it.

#2683 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 07:19 PM

Well they can coast along with Naruto's previous popularity all they want, I just hope this farce continues to bomb

#2684 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 04 February 2019 - 01:48 PM

Seems like the next episode is gonna be Father and daughter centric 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#2685 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 06:30 PM

My god, Naruto looks so ugly.

I wonder what this talk is about.
"Sorry, I missed your birthday, but let me give you a half assed reason why being a bad father is important to your growth as a person so I am not actually a bad father and really just a good teacher."

Uh huh.
Buy our new Naruto's "talk-no-jutsu"
If you can't dazzle them with brains, baffle them with kitten.
Only three easy payments of $9999.99 or 15 years of hard work down the drain.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 05 February 2019 - 06:31 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2686 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 06:57 PM

My god, Naruto looks so ugly.

Ironically, orange doesn't look good on him.

It's not that I don't believe it, but more that I don't understand how anyone could find this compelling to the point that they watch it as soon as it comes out. Maybe if it's the only anime you've ever seen, then it seems good?

#2687 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 08:12 PM

It's not that I don't believe it, but more that I don't understand how anyone could find this compelling to the point that they watch it as soon as it comes out. Maybe if it's the only anime you've ever seen, then it seems good?

That seems to be the case. Whenever I talk to anime fans they bring up Naruto. I ask them if they seen anything else and usually it is only mainstream anime like Dragonball and Boruto and MAYBE Attack on Titan.

I tell them I branch away from mainstream cause their stories are kind of flat and want to see more creative stories and tell  them to check out some examples.

I am not going to say they are not anime fans, but if that is all they watch, they need to step up their game. It is like calling yourself a gamer when all you play is Fortnite.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2688 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 12:55 AM

:yucky: so Nardo is trying to be a good father now? well anyone want to place bets that is a kage bunshin?

Edited by Phantom_999, 07 February 2019 - 12:03 AM.

#2689 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 01:09 AM

:yucky: so Nardo is trying to be a good father now? well any want to place bets that is a kage bunshin?

Put me down for 10 packs of smokes.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2690 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 03:41 AM

So Nardo is trying to be a good father now? well any want to place bets that is a kage bunshin?

...Its got to be him. Even SP can't be that stupid to keep making him a bad father by this point.

...Can I bet on both choices though? In order to hedge my bet?

There is a reason why in his older outfits were Blue/White or Black around the collar and as his headband. He has yellow and orange as the main colors with that pale anime skin you need a dark color in-between to help break that up.

Old habit/loyalty by this point.

That seems to be the case. Whenever I talk to anime fans they bring up Naruto. I ask them if they seen anything else and usually it is only mainstream anime like Dragonball and Boruto and MAYBE Attack on Titan.

I tell them I branch away from mainstream cause their stories are kind of flat and want to see more creative stories and tell  them to check out some examples.

I am not going to say they are not anime fans, but if that is all they watch, they need to step up their game. It is like calling yourself a gamer when all you play is Fortnite.

Like I said once Naruto is the pot of anime. Its a gate way product that everyone has heard of, that if people have only used/read then it the greatest thing in existence ever, but to people that have tried other similar products its fairly bland.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 06 February 2019 - 04:53 AM.

#2691 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 06:10 AM

Like I said once Naruto is the pot of anime. Its a gate way product that everyone has heard of, that if people have only used/read then it the greatest thing in existence ever, but to people that have tried other similar products its fairly bland.

I consider Naruto more of the alcohol. All exciting at first, but by the end you are vomiting and have a headache,

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2692 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 12:02 AM

...Its got to be him. Even SP can't be that stupid to keep making him a bad father by this point.

...Can I bet on both choices though? In order to hedge my bet?

There is a reason why in his older outfits were Blue/White or Black around the collar and as his headband. He has yellow and orange as the main colors with that pale anime skin you need a dark color in-between to help break that up.

Old habit/loyalty by this point.

sure go for it. I obviously don't care whether or not if it is actually him, I'm not watching.

#2693 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 10 February 2019 - 02:20 PM

So I checked out the latest episode about Naruto and Himmawari with the whole parent and child day holiday Naruto established in Konoha, and honestly it was kind of neat. 

We've seen how Naruto is when he is around Boruto, but Himmawari was a different case its kind of like the first time he actually got to spend time with his daughter.  Before anyone asks, it was the actual Naruto himself, and not necessarily a shadow clone, the only thing I can say is his daughter was waiting for him all night before falling asleep by like the front of the door with a blankie. 

Noticing this, Naruto makes it an valiant effort in spending time with her throughout the episode whether it's going to a flower shop to visit Ino, or going to the store to buy a Kurama plushie for her.  

There was an actual funny moment between Naruto and Kurama a couple time throughout the episode, but that's about it really. A good slice of episode between Naruto and his daughter which is something we haven't really seen before. Makes it kind of refreshing from the father-son stuff we've been seeing in the series between obviously with Boruto and Naruto. 

If I had to rate the episode on my rating scale, it was good, not great, not amazing, just good. 

#2694 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 06:53 PM

So I checked out the latest episode about Naruto and Himmawari with the whole parent and child day holiday Naruto established in Konoha, and honestly it was kind of neat. 

We've seen how Naruto is when he is around Boruto, but Himmawari was a different case its kind of like the first time he actually got to spend time with his daughter.  Before anyone asks, it was the actual Naruto himself, and not necessarily a shadow clone, the only thing I can say is his daughter was waiting for him all night before falling asleep by like the front of the door with a blankie. 

Noticing this, Naruto makes it an valiant effort in spending time with her throughout the episode whether it's going to a flower shop to visit Ino, or going to the store to buy a Kurama plushie for her.  

There was an actual funny moment between Naruto and Kurama a couple time throughout the episode, but that's about it really. A good slice of episode between Naruto and his daughter which is something we haven't really seen before. Makes it kind of refreshing from the father-son stuff we've been seeing in the series between obviously with Boruto and Naruto. 

If I had to rate the episode on my rating scale, it was good, not great, not amazing, just good. 

I guess even a blind squirrel can finds nuts once and a while. Is that how the saying goes?

It probably was a good moment, but it will be ruined by next episode.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2695 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 10 February 2019 - 07:00 PM

I guess even a blind squirrel can finds nuts once and a while. Is that how the saying goes?

Something along those lines..

Though judging by the preview of the next episode it looks like its gonna be a very choco centric episode... yeah skipping that one.

#2696 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 03:27 AM

"This expression means that even if people are ineffective or misguided, sometimes they can still be correct just by being lucky."

It not like this was that difficult. What Naruto (or any of the older generation) spending some quality time with his kids? That story should be one of their defaults, even when Naruto was suppose to be neglecting them.

Something along those lines..

Though judging by the preview of the next episode it looks like its gonna be a very choco centric episode... yeah skipping that one.

Oh joy. Why are they constantly pushing for her to be popular?

#2697 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 05:39 PM

"This expression means that even if people are ineffective or misguided, sometimes they can still be correct just by being lucky."

It not like this was that difficult. What Naruto (or any of the older generation) spending some quality time with his kids? That story should be one of their defaults, even when Naruto was suppose to be neglecting them.

Oh joy. Why are they constantly pushing for her to be popular?

I think what irks me is when people take this one example of Naruto doing something right and it immediately erases all his wrong doing and this is the "visual" that should be spread all across the board. Basically an outlier.

"Naruto is good to his kids."
"How? He neglects them everything chance he gets."
"Yeah well.....*rummages through hundreds of pages and hours of anime*...what about this one time he spent time with his daughter? See? That is proof."
"What about the time he didn't even show up for his daughters birthday?"

"Ummm....he was busy?"

It's funny how logic works sometimes.
One minute people will forgive the worst people on the planet because they do one thing right, but another person can do everything right their whole life only to do one thing wrong and they are condemned.

I guess this is what happens when you normalize bad behavior. We all expect Naruto to be a horrible person now and so does everyone else, but then that means they will overly praise him when, in the rare chance now, he actually does something good.

Meanwhile Sakura takes care of Salad, is a good step-mother, and actually does awesome things, but then gets shat on because "she fainted in front of Sasuke."

*sighs*

Edited by James S Cassidy, 11 February 2019 - 05:41 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2698 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:14 PM

And Hinata gets a pass for fainting all the time when she was around Naruto pre time skip and once post-time skip. Go figure. Again. :th_yeah:  :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 February 2019 - 09:15 PM.

#2699 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 12 February 2019 - 11:17 AM

And Hinata gets a pass for fainting all the time when she was around Naruto pre time skip and once post-time skip. Go figure. Again. :th_yeah:  :zaru:

Well they like Hinata because she has big breasts and knows her place because they like that Hinata wont question them, which we know beta males love.

#2700 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 02:16 PM

Not at the moment, no. She got a copy and paste of Sakura's personality in some of the filler arcs where Boruto is scared kittenless of pissing her off and fans STILL love her for it, or how about when she was a complete tsundere/yandere that threatens Sakura to not get near "her Naruto" and fans praise her for that. Doubles standards are there no matter what they do with Hinata

Edited by Phantom_999, 15 March 2019 - 06:08 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users