#4821 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:35 AM

QUOTE (narukunsakuchan @ Apr 1 2010, 03:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Going by this order of events that played out those two have had literally no time to themselves, meaning that when it comes back up later itll be a serious moment, and this will give sakura the time she needs to really reflect on everything without interuption. Meaning that it allows the confession to be brought up at another time.

If a pairing is meant for this manga it will be narusaku, it has all the signs that lie underneath everything needed for a pairing to work in a manga like this.

Interesting point.

It true that bringing the confession right now would be a little to soon. I still thing that, while she loves Naruto, she wasn't ready to confess. Like you said, the fact that they didn't have real time alone and with Naruto going on training trip could be a good time for Sakura to reflect on everything. Of course, she has the time now if she wish but, I still think that she need to rethink about what happen and see clearly, without any interruption, without any other guilt trip, where she stand now.

Now, for Naruto, he certainly won't think about the confession. Kishi could give a moment that could lead Naruto remembering her confession but, beside that, the only thing that make me believe that NaruSaku has a real chance is if Sakura make another move ( and this time, I hope that she will be ready). It's not that Naruto doesn't loves her because we have recent proof of that but so far, when Naruto did show his affection, it was in a comic way. While he was serious when he was asking her out, he never show any sign that his feeling were deeper then a simple crush to Sakura ( if not, she wouldn't have been surprise when Sai told her that he really do loves her). Of course, at that time ( and even now) he was sure that Sakura still loved Sasuke so that probably why he never tried anything more serious because of that, because he think about her feelings over his ( and he had the chance to prove to Sakura that his feeling for her were deeper then a crush because Sasuke influence wasn't there).

So, in the end, like I said, Sakura will have to make another move to prove that she really hold no romantic feeling for Sasuke and has chosen Naruto.

Naruto is a man of action so, the best way to let him understand is if Sakura give him the kiss we all wish to see wink.gif

less talking, more action tongue.gif

Edited by silverserenity, 01 April 2010 - 03:38 AM.

#4822 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:41 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Mar 31 2010, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@pharix

Ohh, I love her smile! They seem so happy now. Ahh. NS so close, yet so... Uh, yeah xD

but did you see the *possible* symbolism in it? :x

#4823 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:50 AM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Mar 31 2010, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Interesting point.

It true that bringing the confession right now would be a little to soon. I still thing that, while she loves Naruto, she wasn't ready to confess. Like you said, the fact that they didn't have real time alone and with Naruto going on training trip could be a good time for Sakura to reflect on everything. Of course, she has the time now if she wish but, I still think that she need to rethink about what happen and see clearly, without any interruption, without any other guilt trip, where she stand now.

Now, for Naruto, he certainly won't think about the confession. Kishi could give a moment that could lead Naruto remembering her confession but, beside that, the only thing that make me believe that NaruSaku has a real chance is if Sakura make another move ( and this time, I hope that she will be ready). It's not that Naruto doesn't loves her because we have recent proof of that but so far, when Naruto did show his affection, it was in a comic way. While he was serious when he was asking her out, he never show any sign that his feeling were deeper then a simple crush to Sakura ( if not, she wouldn't have been surprise when Sai told her that he really do loves her). Of course, at that time ( and even now) he was sure that Sakura still loved Sasuke so that probably why he never tried anything more serious because of that, because he think about her feelings over his ( and he had the chance to prove to Sakura that his feeling for her were deeper then a crush because Sasuke influence wasn't there).

So, in the end, like I said, Sakura will have to make another move to prove that she really hold no romantic feeling for Sasuke and has chosen Naruto.

Naruto is a man of action so, the best way to let him understand is if Sakura give him the kiss we all wish to see wink.gif

less talking, more action tongue.gif

exactly exactly. It is not that he is afraid to love her or show how he feels he just because he feels she doesn't feel that way about him and wants her to be happy.I believe it has been this way since the hospital scene way the hell back in part one where sakura had shown her concern for sasuke then.It is almost sad to say that he doesn't really believe himself worthy of her. if genuinely shown how she cared about him in a more than friends way I know he would do his best at it just like everything else he does(a kiss would cover this.).

I am happy however that those two have not been resolved yet mainly because sasuke is still between them. Naruto doesn't believe himself to deserve her and there is always the possibility of it being looked at as him being the "second best" if he were to be with her right after that confession. They just need to resolve issues with Sasuke first before they go into this so they can go in with a clean slate and this time apart would be the best thing to push it forward.

To me, kishi has been doing all the right things to push their relationship forward with every little thing he does. And as I am sure I heard on here before and agree with the time apart will let sakura have the time she needs to reflect and realize and basically grow. Now she knows what to expect and can be ready for it.
He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#4824 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 01 April 2010 - 05:04 AM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Apr 1 2010, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, I know this is off topic but for some reason that phrase makes me imagine Naruto with an omnitrix XD

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#4825 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 11:58 AM

QUOTE (pharix @ Apr 1 2010, 04:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but did you see the *possible* symbolism in it? :x

The symbolism Sakura's... Happy?

#4826 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:57 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Apr 1 2010, 06:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your guess is as good as anyones
\

#4827 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:05 PM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Apr 1 2010, 06:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, I know this is off topic but for some reason that phrase makes me imagine Naruto with an omnitrix XD

Omnitrix !? You mean the watch in Ben 10. Sorry, I know that this is still off topic but I'm a little curious why my little statement make you think that way happy.gif

Edited by silverserenity, 01 April 2010 - 02:44 PM.

#4828 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:23 PM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Apr 1 2010, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your guess is as good as anyones

Lmao. Well then...

Wonder when we'll see Sakura again... Probably not for a while but who knows? Bah...

P.S
Nice April Fool's joke. NH for the Win! XD Ha-ha... Kidding.

#4829 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Apr 1 2010, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sakura's usually the one to say "hell yeah" and Naruto's usually the one with the goofy grin >_>

#4830 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:59 PM

QUOTE (pharix @ Apr 1 2010, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura's usually the one to say "hell yeah" and Naruto's usually the one with the goofy grin >_>

My god, the reverse situation, I never consider that laugh.gif

Anyway, while I find it cute, I wouldn't put that as a NaruSaku moment ( or at least, I'm not making much of a big deal out of it). We see that they are comfortable with each other but I don't find any hint of romance.

However, I still like that they act normal again.

#4831 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:08 PM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Apr 1 2010, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Omnitrix !? You mean the watch in Ben 10. Sorry, I know that this is still off topic but I'm a little curious why my little statement make you think that way happy.gif

"Man of Action" is the name of the anime group that makes Ben 10. It's the Ultimatrix now according to the latest episode. happy.gif

Back on topic, I wonder how Sakura is gonna take the news of Naruto disappearing?

Edited by Uzumakikage, 01 April 2010 - 07:14 PM.

#4832 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Apr 1 2010, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Man of Action is the name of the anime group that makes Ben 10. It's the Ultimatrix now according to the latest episode. happy.gif

Back on topic, I wonder how Sakura is gonna take the news of Naruto disappearing?

why do you think he's disappearing? it'd be pretty silly if the toads didn't have a way to get him back to Konoha >.>

#4833 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Apr 1 2010, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Man of Action" is the name of the anime group that makes Ben 10. It's the Ultimatrix now according to the latest episode. happy.gif

Thanks !
I know Ben 10 because I work in a company that test video games but I don't watch it so, I don't really know much of it.

Now, to answer your question, I don't think that he'll disappear for long ( at least, not long enough for Sakura to notice). The toad will transport him back to Konoha probably next chapter since the prediction was said and Naruto know has the scroll. I don't thing that the toad have more to say beside what have already be said.

Edited by silverserenity, 01 April 2010 - 08:17 PM.

#4834 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 11:39 PM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Apr 1 2010, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know Ben 10 because I work in a company that test video games but I don't watch it so, I don't really know much of it.

Man i wish i had your job, that would be like a dream come true. sad.gif

Yeah, i wonder if Naruto will be transported back to Ichiraku's. happy.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 01 April 2010 - 11:45 PM.

#4835 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 04:31 AM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Apr 1 2010, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks !

Now, to answer your question, I don't think that he'll disappear for long ( at least, not long enough for Sakura to notice). The toad will transport him back to Konoha probably next chapter since the prediction was said and Naruto know has the scroll. I don't thing that the toad have more to say beside what have already be said.

or he may train there out of harms way we just wont know til next chap comes out
He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#4836 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 04:55 AM

Just finish reading the newest chapter and see that Sakura was just passing by to inform Naruto of Lady Tsunade. Didn't really have time for Naruto. She had to inform others. Too bad that she has to see Naruto later rather than sooner. Off subject but Did Tsunade actually eat more than Naruto in this chapter. LOL okay. Yeah kinda slow as usual. Too bad the sage toad didn't mention Naruto's love life like most psychic. wink.gif

#4837 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:08 PM

I don't think he/she whatever froggy will do a prediction about his "love life" because that could give away he's not going to die fighting Sasuke in the far future.
Unless it's a not-to-far-away future prediction. This could give Pairing Fandoms a clue as to who he'll end up with... Unless the Frog says "You'll marry/whatever a girl!" now that just says he's not gay.

#4838 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Apr 2 2010, 08:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think he/she whatever froggy will do a prediction about his "love life" because that could give away he's not going to die fighting Sasuke in the far future.
Unless it's a not-to-far-away future prediction. This could give Pairing Fandoms a clue as to who he'll end up with... Unless the Frog says "You'll marry/whatever a girl!" now that just says he's not gay.

Well you know he could say something like:

Elder Sage: Naruto you will have something unexpected and great that will happen in your life.
The Elder Sage then smiles.

Naruto: Whaa! What do you mean?

Elder Sage: You'll see. The cherry blossoms also bloom beautifully in certain times of the year.

Naruto: Ahh!, headscratch.gif I don't get it.

Elder Sage: Goody bye! Uzumaki Naruto, enjoy your future! biggrin.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 02 April 2010 - 02:13 PM.

#4839 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 02:14 PM

@Uzumakikage

Ha! That's rich. Naruto would probably react like that.

#4840 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 02:14 PM

LMAO! Yeah I know. Just being stupid as usual. Just thought I add a little humor to serious situations. That would be funny though. I see a kunochi with pink hair. Oh wait it is blocked by the one with powerful eye jutsu. laugh.gif You know stupid like that. Back to serious business Well all know that Naruto's gonna fight Sasuke but who do you Sakura will face in the war?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users