1196 replies to this topic

#41 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:02 PM

I still can't get over the fact that she really was limited in jutsus. Like wtf? lol so sad.

THe god of the shinobi and creator of chakra only knows how to teleport and throw spikes from his hands.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#42 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

By far the worst villain in this series. I'd be embarrassed to have created such a character.

It's a shame because there was potential behind her character. Her motives for consolidating all chakra in the world and creating an army could have lead to something more. She's supposed to be the forebear of all history, an untold mythical legend with the inherent knowledge and ability of every technique conceived, yet after giving an unwhelming performance she's forced into returning to the previous state that she was in before resurrection. There isn't even a difference or shift from the methods originally used to thwart her besides sending Zetsu along for the ride. You would think that they would attempt a solution that offers something a bit more permanent than relying on methods from the past.

#43 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Heh, atleast  Kaguya was sealed as a villain! Thankfully there was no Kaguya sob-story followed by a Naruto TnJ. One more villain magically turning good would have been :sick:  

Madara.

Well he's sasuke parallel and most sasuke parallel will never get redeem unless naruto has something similiar with madara or hashirama tnj him.

#44 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:03 PM

Jeez, I can't find out if Sakura is looking at Sasuke or Naruto when she smiley. It kinda bugs me  :twitch:

It's at Naruto

It's a close up to the panel where Naruto is giving her the thumbs up 

Posted Image

#45 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:04 PM

Jeez, I can't find out if Sakura is looking at Sasuke or Naruto when she smiley. It kinda bugs me  :twitch:

Probably both

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#46 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Could it be that team seven has just got into Infinite Tsukuyomi? This ending is a bit unbelievable....

it's not ended here... remember the prophecy of the old oogama sennin.... Besides i smeel an huge plot twist...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#47 Kaeta

Kaeta

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:narusaku!

Well I'm soo happy it's over and that kishi made it stop here...I can understand that he made team 7 defeat her completely. Fits to the story. I think there is still a fight to come in future, may it be sasuke-chan vs his boyfriend, that will be quite good and in which naruto will be epic.

But ahh I'm really happy with the cute ns moments we got.c: at first there was that 'sasuke-kun' and sakura seemed like she forgot about naruto for a second but then he came and ahhh her hand gesture and the smile:') and how she whispered to him! So cutee..and the distance to sasuke!haha

IMPATIENTLY waiting for new chapter with hopefully a looot of ns !! And please no naruto-lkun lemme hug you my savoir I'llturn my dream into reality

Ackermann'd

#48 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:05 PM

it's not ended here... remember the prophecy of the old oogama sennin.... Besides i smeel an huge plot twist...

I believe in rikudo-sama.
Space ninja.

#49 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:07 PM

I'm not talking about the Naruto X Sasuke fight. I mean the battle against Kaguya. It ended so sudden.
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#50 Toka Hime

Toka Hime

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Sakura, NaruSaku, Strong Heroines.

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:09 PM

I kinda agree that sealing Kaguya seemed to be too easy.

However, there are rumors that "The New Era" project is not just about the upcoming movie but also about Naruto Part 3 (All characters will be young-adults and Kakashi will be the 6th Hokage)...That's why Kishi is rushing to end this arc. And if this come true, I don't think we will see Naruto and Sasuke fight soon, and I think this arc will end around chapter 700, then Naruto Part 3 start. 

#51 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:11 PM

I'm not talking about the Naruto X Sasuke fight. I mean the battle against Kaguya. It ended so sudden.

I doubt that we've seen the last of Kaguya. We still have no idea what were her motivations, why she used IT before etc.

There has to be a twist in the next chapter, otherwise Kishi failed again.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#52 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Well I'm soo happy it's over and that kishi made it stop here...I can understand that he made team 7 defeat her completely. Fits to the story. I think there is still a fight to come in future, may it be sasuke-chan vs his boyfriend, that will be quite good and in which naruto will be epic.

But ahh I'm really happy with the cute ns moments we got.c: at first there was that 'sasuke-kun' and sakura seemed like she forgot about naruto for a second but then he came and ahhh her hand gesture and the smile:') and how she whispered to him! So cutee..and the distance to sasuke!haha

IMPATIENTLY waiting for new chapter with hopefully a looot of ns !! And please no naruto-lkun lemme hug you my savoir I'llturn my dream into reality

yeah, i was mad because it seemed like Sakura forgot Naurto for a moment ):

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#53 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

I just love how people say Kakashi is going to be hokage

A)Sasuke isn't going to like it if Kakashi does decide to be Hokage

B)He never said yes to Obito/he can decide he doesn't want to be hokage 

Posted Image

#54 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

yeah, you are right... for this, i smell a frieza plot twist..

beisdes, it's just me or the smiler of RS in the latest page is really....umh, strange? :ermm: not bad drawned but strange like an evil green.... well, who know...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#55 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:13 PM

Could it be that team seven has just got into Infinite Tsukuyomi? This ending is a bit unbelievable....

I said that too. If there is fast  pairing resolution next chapter  indeed they fell.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#56 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

I still can't get over the fact that she really was limited in jutsus. Like wtf? lol so sad.

I thought her son the Hermit created most of the jutsus, while Kaguya was an insane amount of chakra.

In that case, she would be powerful in a heads-up fight, but could be outmaneuvered.

#57 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

@rikudo
What is frieza plot twist?

#58 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:15 PM

yeah, you are right... for this, i smell a frieza plot twist..

beisdes, it's just me or the smiler of RS in the latest page is really....umh, strange? :ermm: not bad drawned but strange like an evil green.... well, who know...

I thought so too. His smile looked like "Thanks working for me. I'll take it from here since I have no use for you guys now."
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#59 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:15 PM

I thought her son the Hermit created most of the jutsus, while Kaguya was an insane amount of chakra.

In that case, she would be powerful in a heads-up fight, but could be outmaneuvered.

o: this could be

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#60 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:17 PM

I'm thirsty.

In honor of this chapter, I'm downing some Drain-O. Maybe some bleach while I'm at it.

What the heck did I just read?

I agree with others though, this was too easy and leaves the feeling of what was the point of Kaguya and Black Zetsu except to eat space and time. Horrible villains and not worthy of the term character. There was nothing there, I'm almost hoping that its not there end, because there has to be some substance to villains who just ate 3 months worth of manga, right?

Or was it all he could think of to get rid of Madara.

There's gotta be something else right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users