• This topic is locked This topic is locked
58 replies to this topic

#1 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:38 PM

look :)

naruto-4569771.jpg

and then..

13.png

You guys...probably already knew this too though <.< lol :'( ahaha

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:53 PM

Late there but yes.

#3 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 18 July 2014 - 11:48 PM

Lol yes. Yes he is  :happy:

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#4 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 11:51 PM

First image isn't showing up.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#5 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 11:59 PM

I do wonder why this even happen. It could just go with "It's fine. Let's continue." Instead, she has to bring up Naruto in somewhat not needed. That was a bit odd. I don't know. I guess I can wait.

#6 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 12:01 AM

No offense to you @TsukiChan ♥.But why did we need this? We already know this. Again no offense, thank you for posting this, but it wasn't really needed.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#7 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 19 July 2014 - 12:15 AM

First image isn't showing up.

I think the first image was of Kakashi telling Obito about how, if Naruto trips, he'll help him out. 

15.jpg

It's probably this one.

Edited by Iwantbuns, 19 July 2014 - 12:16 AM.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#8 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 12:25 AM

No offense to you @TsukiChan ♥.But why did we need this? We already know this. Again no offense, thank you for posting this, but it wasn't really needed.

This comment is not really needed as some others like Pepsi and etc think otherwise. No need to be so dismissive.

Edited by Baka chan, 19 July 2014 - 12:25 AM.

#9 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 12:29 AM

when you say no offense you just make it hundred times ruder. -_-

ナルサク

#10 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 12:29 AM

This comment is not really needed as some others like Pepsi and etc think otherwise. No need to be so dismissive.

I'm not dismissive or trying to be. I'm just saying that this wasn't really needed. It's pretty clear that Obito is talking about Naruto.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#11 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 12:31 AM

I'm not dismissive or trying to be. I'm just saying that this wasn't really needed. It's pretty clear that Obito is talking about Naruto.

I can understand your tone. People would think you're being "rude" with the whys. But I know you mean no harm at all. That said well let's see if the mods would agree. In the meantime, if anything, continuing to discuss.

#12 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 12:39 AM

I do wonder why this even happen. It could just go with "It's fine. Let's continue." Instead, she has to bring up Naruto in somewhat not needed. That was a bit odd. I don't know. I guess I can wait.

Maybe it was Kishi trying to show that Sakura is more concerned with helping Naruto in what every way she can, then anything else.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#13 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 12:42 AM

when you say no offense you just make it hundred times ruder. -_-

The reason I said "No offense" is because I didn't want to insult TsukiChan ♥. It's another way of saying "I'm sorry but...".

I can understand your tone. People would think you're being "rude" with the whys. But I know you mean no harm at all. That said well let's see if the mods would agree. In the meantime, if anything, continuing to discuss.

Correct.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#14 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 01:14 AM

Maybe it was Kishi trying to show that Sakura is more concerned with helping Naruto in what every way she can, then anything else.

Possibly, but he could have keep us in illusion of 100% for Sasuke for herself or something like that. It's like he's saying "Sasuke damaged her so bad, that when it comes to save, she has to have a reason not for herself." It just seem odd.

#15 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 01:16 AM

Well some of us got this on the first day, just 30 chapters back but yeah its easily put together.

This situation is exactly the same deal of dialouge from one chapter to another in reference to something, like aside from this well Kushinas statement to find a girl like her with Minato going this girl (Sakura) is like Kushina.

This is the same exact deal, its not exactly pairing related but yeah, Kakashi told Obito this and now Obito reflected and said this to Sakura. The biggest deal? This is proof that not everything in the dialogue is for characters to figure out, even years before this, some of it has and always has been for the reader to figure out, in this case yes, while Sakura does not know the meaning, the reader/audience should be able to see what this statement means if they just look back, as some answers for the present lie in the past.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#16 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 01:20 AM

Well some of us got this on the first day, just 30 chapters back but yeah its easily put together.

This situation is exactly the same deal of dialouge from one chapter to another in reference to something, like aside from this well Kushinas statement to find a girl like her with Minato going this girl (Sakura) is like Kushina.

This is the same exact deal, its not exactly pairing related but yeah, Kakashi told Obito this and now Obito reflected and said this to Sakura. The biggest deal? This is proof that not everything in the dialogue is for characters to figure out, even years before this, some of it has and always has been for the reader to figure out, in this case yes, while Sakura does not know the meaning, the reader/audience should be able to see what this statement means if they just look back, as some answers for the present lie in the past.

Which is why 631 was a fatal blow.

#17 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 19 July 2014 - 02:58 AM

my bad, i just thought there were some others that didn't know about that

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#18 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 19 July 2014 - 03:19 AM

Its different in Mangapanda isn't it, which lead to all the confusion?

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#19 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 05:35 AM

I think this was needed, because I didn't make the connection. I don't care if that makes me slow, but thanks! I also know there was some confusion in the discussion of the manga, where people were questioning if he was talking about Sasuke. I knew he was talking about Naruto just because in context it made more sense, but now I get what Obito was referring too. 

#20 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:05 AM

my bad, i just thought there were some others that didn't know about that

Truth be told, there are people who didn't quite understand the latest chapter or to be more precise that moment. But very few of them.

Anyway again thank you for posting this. :thumbsup:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NaruSaku, flashback

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users