Its out, mofo.
http://www.narutoget...5-blood-prison/

#2 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:43 AM

I didn't watch the movie, seeing as I'm not going to understand a single thing everyone's saying. laugh.gif But I decided to spoil myself and skip to a certain scene near the end of the movie. fu.png

Click if you wanna be spoiled... heheelq7.png No really, I'm not kidding. Don't click if you want to be surprised when you actually watch the movie. --Click here to view--

Surprisingly it wasn't as bad as I thought. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

JA2DBzd.png

#3 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:51 AM

QUOTE (Rocket @ Apr 26 2012, 11:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I didn't watch the movie, seeing as I'm not going to understand a single thing everyone's saying. laugh.gif But I decided to spoil myself and skip to a certain scene near the end of the movie. fu.png

Click if you wanna be spoiled... heheelq7.png No really, I'm not kidding. Don't click if you want to be surprised when you actually watch the movie. --Click here to view--

Surprisingly it wasn't as bad as I thought. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Nope, I don't like the scene. sleep.gif I maaaay watch the whole movie but I'm not in a hurry.

#4 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:09 AM

QUOTE (Kim @ Apr 26 2012, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nope, I don't like the scene. sleep.gif I maaaay watch the whole movie but I'm not in a hurry.

Well I watched the whole scene before that, so what Ryuuzetsu did was understandable. Besides...

She ended up dying anyway. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Poor Ryuu and Naruto though. They had big-ass holes in their bodies sad.gif

JA2DBzd.png

#5 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:49 PM

The movie was ok....

Movie Spoilers --Click here to view--
But what the F is with that scene at the end where Naruto is carried off again?

uc.png

#6 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:00 PM

I'm just wondering how Narutos SM cape just magically appeared on him. When did Naruto become Ichigo? ._.

#7 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:27 PM

No NS moment --Click here to view--
What's the big fuzz with the movie that there was going to be a big NS moment. All I saw was Sakura freaking out seeing Naruto dead but I don't consider that a NS moment. I would like to see the novel version of the movie instead because that has the nice NS moment.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#8 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:24 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 26 2012, 09:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What's the big fuzz with the movie that there was going to be a big NS moment. All I saw was Sakura freaking out seeing Naruto dead but I don't consider that a NS moment. I would like to see the novel version of the movie instead because that has the nice NS moment.

When it comes to NS interaction, I preferred the Naruto vs Konohamaru OVA. That shoe scene was way too funny. I hope they make subtitles for it soon. Here's a link for any who wants to see it raw:

http://www.likenarut...-vs-konohamaru/

My only complain of the OVA --Click here to view--
From what I read in the comments Naruto got disqualified, even though it was obvious he was stronger, because he went into Sage mode at the end. So apparently using it was forbidden for this battle. That sounds pretty stupid to me but I guess the animators wanted to create a little plot twist for the fight and the only logical way for Naruto to lose was for him to get disqualified because he forgot the rules.

But I guess the only way to know for sure is when they subtitle this OVA.

#9 Fox-And-Flower

Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Apr 26 2012, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When it comes to NS interaction, I preferred the Naruto vs Konohamaru OVA. That shoe scene was way too funny. I hope they make subtitles for it soon. Here's a link for any who wants to see it raw:

http://www.likenarut...-vs-konohamaru/

My only complain of the OVA --Click here to view--
From what I read in the comments Naruto got disqualified, even though it was obvious he was stronger, because he went into Sage mode at the end. So apparently using it was forbidden for this battle. That sounds pretty stupid to me but I guess the animators wanted to create a little plot twist for the fight and the only logical way for Naruto to lose was for him to get disqualified because he forgot the rules.

But I guess the only way to know for sure is when they subtitle this OVA.

What I thought --Click here to view--
Yeah, I thought it was pretty laughable... Konohamaru making THAT many clones, also naruto tripping on the rock, making it look like konohamaru hit him... I didnt like the ova, i mean, it had pretty awesome animation, so it was nice to watch, but Konohamaru becoming a chuunin? I dunno... maybe it's the fact I never liked Kono much to begin with... >.>

And what happened was while Temari was going through the rules, naruto and Konohamaru were arguing, so they didnt hear a single word. Naruto was being a pretty good sport about it though, so that was nice smile.gif
Until Konohamaru rubbed it in his face sleep.gif

#10 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE (Fox-And-Flower @ Apr 26 2012, 12:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What I thought --Click here to view--
Until Konohamaru rubbed it in his face sleep.gif

maybe it's just me --Click here to view--
but I'd have the vest taken away for that. shows he's still a bratty kid.

#11 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:01 PM

I'll watch the movie later. But am I the only one thinking the anime team is trying to turn Naruto into a laughable kids show?

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#12 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Apr 26 2012, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll watch the movie later. But am I the only one thinking the anime team is trying to turn Naruto into a laughable kids show?

How so?

#13 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Apr 26 2012, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How so?

I dunno. It just seems too much playfulness lately with the anime. It's like... an anime. Action, coolness galore. I just don't see that lately. Comic relief every now and then is great, but it just seems too much lately :/ Well, at least when it does that. I'll watch the movie though cause it did look good and really put me on the edge with it's trailer. (In a good way.)

Edited by Fenris, 26 April 2012 - 05:21 PM.

jus drein jus daun.

#14 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:22 PM

I actually enjoyed it - not a master piece, or even the best movie, but it kept me entertained. I really liked the animation, and the ending parts had really nice music especially.

If I had issues, it was the fact that Naruto and Ryuuzetsu were doing so much after they were run through - I was like, rly? You have a huge gaping hole in you gushing blood, but you're all set to go throwing attacks and walking and jumping around the place for a good while after. Also, everyone was handling the run away prisoners while Naruto was bleeding out on the ground for how long? They all saw him and Ryuu get run through, so you'd think they'd send either Tsunade, Sakura, or Shizune to start healing him while the others dealt with cleanup.

Still, it was better than the last movie, imo. :-)
QUOTE (Fenris @ Apr 26 2012, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Some of the parts may seem like that, especially the OVA, but I didn't get that feeling from most of this movie, especially the end parts. All but one of the significant OCs died, so it was kind of a bittersweet ending. That, and the copious amounts of blood definitely gave this more of an teenager-adult feel than the other movies in some aspect.

Edited by Paptala, 26 April 2012 - 05:26 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#15 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:39 PM

This is labeled as a "Blood prison cap." Please tell me this wasn't in the movie.

Some of the parts may seem like that, especially the OVA, but I didn't get that feeling from most of this movie, especially the end parts. All but one of the significant OCs died, so it was kind of a bittersweet ending. That, and the copious amounts of blood definitely gave this more of an teenager-adult feel than the other movies in some aspect.

I gotta admit, as much as the OVA made me feel that way, or at least gave me the impression of it --- I'm definitely looking forward to the movie when I do have time to watch it. tongue.gif

Edited by Fenris, 26 April 2012 - 06:41 PM.

jus drein jus daun.

#16 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Apr 26 2012, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is labeled as a "Blood prison cap." Please tell me this wasn't in the movie.

Naruto is lying in his cell thinking of everyone in Konoha - he thinks of Sakura first smiling at him and then punchin him - it's not a big deal especially as Sakura is crying over him and trying to heal Naruto at one point and I can't even recall Hinata getting a single spoken line.

Edited by Paptala, 26 April 2012 - 06:44 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#17 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Apr 26 2012, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto is lying in his cell thinking of everyone in Konoha - he thinks of Sakura first smiling at him and then punchin him - it's not a big deal especially as Sakura is crying over him and trying to heal Naruto at one point and I can't even recall Hinata getting a single spoken line.

Oh okay, that makes me feel better ahah. I thought "they" had a moment or something and nearly freaked out. sweatdrop.gif

jus drein jus daun.

#18 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:46 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 26 2012, 09:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would like to see the novel version of the movie instead because that has the nice NS moment.

As promised here is the scan of the last page of the Blood Prison novel. If you go to my member gallery folder- with a bonus of the two pages before that. (thought that was the easiest way to upload it- and copyright credit is given to Kishimoto.) I'm limiting it to three pages to stay in line with copyright law. I've only done a translation of the last page right now. If someone else wants to do their own translation of those three pages that has more free time than I do, they are welcome to. I'll eventually do it, but it will be a while.

Edited by ciardha, 27 April 2012 - 05:52 AM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#19 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:24 AM

Out now!

http://www.narutospo...5-blood-prison/

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#20 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:21 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 27 2012, 01:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As promised here is the scan of the last page of the Blood Prison novel. If you go to my member gallery folder- with a bonus of the two pages before that. (thought that was the easiest way to upload it- and copyright credit is given to Kishimoto.) I'm limiting it to three pages to stay in line with copyright law. I've only done a translation of the last page right now. If someone else wants to do their own translation of those three pages that has more free time than I do, they are welcome to. I'll eventually do it, but it will be a while.

is that the size of a paperback? O.o killing trees!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users