Close
Photo

Possible New Ending? (Define hint of NaruSaku)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
54 replies to this topic

#21 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 08:08 PM

QUOTE (Outou @ Apr 23 2011, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Glad it was helpful. (^__^)

I mentioned this in my last post... it says: Everyone, do your best!

Oh sorry I missed it. Thank you smile.gif

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#22 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 24 April 2011 - 02:36 AM

If this was a fan-made out-tro, I want to get my hands on that kind of animation power. I have tonnes of fanfiction I could skimp over just by show, instead of writing.

#23 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:22 AM

I recently heard that the ending was made in dedication to the Tsunami victims of Japan, which is pretty cool of them to do.

#24 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:25 AM

.....What?? huh.gif not that I'm trying to insult them for doing so, but..... I don't see anything in there that might be sending messages for the Tsunami victims.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#25 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:15 PM

^ It's most likely to do with that sign at the end next to the flowers. I heard that it reads "Everyone, Good Luck/Work Hard!", although it could be nothing to do with being a tribute (seeing as how it could tie into the Naruto story). Or, perhaps it's both, and it has a double meaning...?

Someone will clue us in eventually.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#26 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 25 April 2011 - 03:48 PM

QUOTE (Quinny52 @ Apr 25 2011, 08:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^ It's most likely to do with that sign at the end next to the flowers. I heard that it reads "Everyone, Good Luck/Work Hard!", although it could be nothing to do with being a tribute (seeing as how it could tie into the Naruto story). Or, perhaps it's both, and it has a double meaning...?

Someone will clue us in eventually.

Yeah, the first week after the tsunami that was what people were greeting each other with in those regions, as a way of encouraging each other.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#27 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:19 AM

wow.png I LOVE IT!!

#28 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:22 AM

The new ending is pretty cool, but as usual, other couple fans deny it as a Narusaku moment, though I myself don't tend to reference endings to support my favorite pair. The OVA, now thats a different story...

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#29 Yoshimoya

Yoshimoya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:animeee :D manga :D tennis :D life :D

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:38 AM

QUOTE (MangaReader @ Apr 27 2011, 04:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The new ending is pretty cool, but as usual, other couple fans deny it as a Narusaku moment, though I myself don't tend to reference endings to support my favorite pair. The OVA, now thats a different story...

Agreed ^.^ I think people put too much thought and time into the endings and openings. Yes, they are highly enjoyable but not really significant...

AS FOR the OVA. hahahah totally different story. I loved that. It was as if they finally confessed their love to eachother <3 felt like it.

^Adam Couple. KPOP couple <3 google them! They're like an anime couple I swear to God. Watch their show. PM me for link :]

#30 StrawberryAcappella

StrawberryAcappella

If you can’t convince them, confuse them

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Interests:A lot of fandom shiznit. I literally just read fanfiction and search the internet for fandom related things all day, even at school on my phone. My current love is Sherlock, but my long time love is Naruto. When im not doing what im supposed to im also practicing something musical~ because the classical variety of music making is tiresome...

Posted 27 April 2011 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (Yoshimoya @ Apr 27 2011, 12:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agreed ^.^ I think people put too much thought and time into the endings and openings. Yes, they are highly enjoyable but not really significant...

AS FOR the OVA. hahahah totally different story. I loved that. It was as if they finally confessed their love to eachother <3 felt like it.

I love this ending!!!i just wish the animation of them smiling was better. what OVA? did they make a new one recently? or are you guys referring to the one with naruto and sasuke fighting?
My Awesome Birthday Banner My friend Made me!!!!

#31 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:41 AM

QUOTE (StrawberryAcappella @ Apr 27 2011, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love this ending!!!i just wish the animation of them smiling was better. what OVA? did they make a new one recently? or are you guys referring to the one with naruto and sasuke fighting?

The old one with Naruto and Sasuke fighting. Yeah your right i wish the smiling animation was better here. It kinda looked like they were constipated while they were smiling lol.

#32 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 15 May 2011 - 04:09 PM

Yay, NS! wow.png
However, I DO think the music is unfitting and the ending should have been dedicated to Killer Bee, but still, it's NS, so it's approved. smile.gif

But why did they release this? confused.gif

#33 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 15 May 2011 - 07:02 PM

I'm kind of annoyed none of the fansubbers I've seen switched over to that ending, they stuck with the graffitti/dancing ending.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#34 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 07:28 PM

^ The things is, is this ending still being used when the show is originally aired in Japan, or did they just use it for a few weeks before switching back to the original?

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#35 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 08:52 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ May 15 2011, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm kind of annoyed none of the fansubbers I've seen switched over to that ending, they stuck with the graffitti/dancing ending.

I've heard some people say that this ending is just being used for reruns over in Japan, sort of like a little optimistic message for people hurt by the tsunami. I'm not really sure about that though, maybe this is the ending they're using over in Japan now. I wish they did use this for the new episodes I've seen, I mean you can never have too many NaruSaku endings right? That one with Sakura and Sasuke's names written under the love umbrella in the sand, with Sasuke's name crossed out, was one of my favorites.
But as people are saying, the song doesn't really match the animation, so maybe they'll use it for the next ending song.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#36 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 16 May 2011 - 12:35 PM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ May 15 2011, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've heard some people say that this ending is just being used for reruns over in Japan, sort of like a little optimistic message for people hurt by the tsunami. I'm not really sure about that though, maybe this is the ending they're using over in Japan now. I wish they did use this for the new episodes I've seen, I mean you can never have too many NaruSaku endings right? That one with Sakura and Sasuke's names written under the love umbrella in the sand, with Sasuke's name crossed out, was one of my favorites.
But as people are saying, the song doesn't really match the animation, so maybe they'll use it for the next ending song.

Which one is that?! How come I haven't seen that one? argh1.png

#37 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:05 PM

^ It's Ending No. 10, the one at the beach.

SEAMO - My Answer --Click here to view--
It's right at the end. One of my favourites, too. biggrin.gif

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#38 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts

Other shizzle:

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:05 PM

QUOTE (Quinny52 @ May 16 2011, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sugee~! wow.png

#39 Radra

Radra

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:20 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ May 15 2011, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The ending isn't for shippuden, It is for the original Naruto series re-runs.

#40 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:24 PM

QUOTE (Quinny52 @ May 16 2011, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't even realize it was Sakura and Sasuke's names written there until recently, when someone pointed out to me how their names are spelled in katakana. I mean it's just an ending, but how else can you interpret that?
On a side note, how many of the Shippuden endings have hinted at NaruSaku so far? I can think of five off the top of my head (I don't know the numbers): the one where they're kids, the one with a young Sakura looking at Naruto (I guess that one's debatable), the beach one, this one, and of course the one where she draws a picture of Naruto in the shower. I mean, what the heck was up with that one?

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users