AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE (iamfenris @ Sep 18 2011, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Theres NaruHina moments? you're kidding me -__-

Sasuke's not even in the movie, except in a flashback that Naruto has. I don't think there's NH cause the reviewer didn't actually mention Hinata directly interacting or thinking about Naruto.

And its good not to take these things to seriously anyway. Its basically filler-- although its pretty sweet that there's been NS moments in the movies since Shippuden came about (except for the first, which was filled with SS- although this was set pre time skip)

Edited by AzureWaters, 18 September 2011 - 04:30 PM.

#262 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (iamfenris @ Sep 18 2011, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Theres NaruHina moments? you're kidding me -__-

Forget NaruHina, who's the chick who's going to kiss Naruto? huh.gif

#263 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Sep 18 2011, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Forget NaruHina, who's the chick who's going to kiss Naruto? huh.gif

Filler girl. Its basically a reviving kiss and it saves Naruto.

You know I find it funny that Naruto has "a flavor of the month" for each movie. Can the animators not resist having every movie girl fall for Naruto's good looks and charm? Its way overused anyway.

Edited by AzureWaters, 18 September 2011 - 04:38 PM.

#264 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:42 PM

QUOTE (AzureWaters @ Sep 18 2011, 09:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know I find it funny that Naruto has "a flavor of the month" for each movie. Can the animators not resist having every movie girl fall for Naruto's good looks and charm? Its way overused anyway.

I HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH THESE FLAVORS OF THE MONTH!!!!!!!

Ok, seriously, if things like that always happen in the movie, then as for compensation, I prefer Sakura to have some bloke fall for her and then she beats the crap out of them. Because, by my count, only two has fallen for her, Lee (like that's ever going to happen) and Naruto (which, in the future, is going to happen). As for Naruto, there's like always like a girl falling for him in every movie and, of course, we will never see them again, because well, its a movie.

Edited by Anguyen92, 18 September 2011 - 04:44 PM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#265 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE (AzureWaters @ Sep 18 2011, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know. Does Kishi make the movies?

QUOTE (Anguyen92 @ Sep 18 2011, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, seriously, if things like that always happen in the movie, then as for compensation, I prefer Sakura to have some bloke fall for her and then she beats the crap out of them. Because, by my count, only two has fallen for her, Lee (like that's ever going to happen) and Naruto (which, in the future, is going to happen). As for Naruto, there's like always like a girl falling for him in every movie and, of course, we will never see them again, because well, its a movie.

For some reason you guys always put me away from my NaruSaku doubts P: I love it. I was just having some doubts about it, like NaruHina and SasuSaku are going to happen or something. sleep.gif

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#266 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE (Anguyen92 @ Sep 18 2011, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Inari likes Sakura too, given that compliment he gave her and plus there's the love letter nin as well, so techinically, Sakura canonically has more people interested in her than Naruto does in canon. Naruto is the one with Hinata and Sakura (arguably), and Sakura has Naruto, Lee, Inari, and love letter nin.

Edited by Paptala, 18 September 2011 - 05:45 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#267 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Sep 18 2011, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Inari likes Sakura too, given that compliment he gave her and plus there's the love letter nin as well, so techinically, Sakura canonically has more people interested in her than Naruto does in canon. Naruto is the one with Hinata and Sakura (arguably), and Sakura has Naruto, Lee, Inari, and love letter nin.

Well Sakura is a attractive character. I can see how she'd have a bunch of guys after her xD .. nosebleed8rx.gif
But damn, for some reason I can just picture something like, in later episodes, Kakashi or Tsunade saying something like "Who would ever think those two would get together." Or something along those lines, with Naruto and Sakura. pictureem0.gif

jus drein jus daun.

#268 CaramelMiki

CaramelMiki

PONPONうぇいうぇいう

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 06:03 PM

Haha the movie sounds cool (gosh I need to watch all the Naruto movies now, I only watched one and it was the one in part 1 LOL)

I wish in the future movies Sakura could be the "flavor of the month" :/
narusaku128.gif

#269 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE (CaramelMiki @ Sep 18 2011, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haha the movie sounds cool (gosh I need to watch all the Naruto movies now, I only watched one and it was the one in part 1 LOL)

I wish in the future movies Sakura could be the "flavor of the month" :/

Yeah me too :/ Or maybe she'll be the flavor of the series. pictureem0.gif

jus drein jus daun.

#270 CaramelMiki

CaramelMiki

PONPONうぇいうぇいう

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE (iamfenris @ Sep 18 2011, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah me too :/ Or maybe she'll be the flavor of the series. pictureem0.gif

Oh that'd be better heheelq7.png
narusaku128.gif

#271 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 06:37 PM

The movie sounds pretty interesting from what I've read in the synopsis. I kind of skimmed through it, but I basically gathered that Sakura will be crying over Naruto before that Ryuuzetsu girl kisses him back to life. So it already has more N/S than the last movie did (at least quality-wise, the last one just had Sakura yelling Naruto's name, healing him, and sort of teasing him in the end). There might be more too, I guess we'll just have to watch it to find out.

And of course, Sasuke's absent, and Hinata's in the background, so it looks like the only real pairing fan-service will be Naru/Saku. I guess there'll be Naru/Ryuu too, if anyone takes that seriously, but I'm rooting for Naru/Shion if Naruto has to choose a filler girl over a canon one. laugh.gif

And I also hope that Sakura will be the "flavor of the month" someday in one of these movies. Maybe once the series ends, the anime fillers/movies won't be afraid to do some serious N/S stuff. Like, showing them actually kissing or something, like they did in the 2nd Inuyasha movie. Although I'm not sure if the series was over when that movie came out...

Edited by Boom...Winning, 18 September 2011 - 07:34 PM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#272 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:40 PM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Sep 18 2011, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And I also hope that Sakura will be the "flavor of the month" someday in one of these movies. Maybe once the series ends, the anime fillers/movies won't be afraid to do some serious N/S stuff. Like, showing them actually kissing or something, like they did in the 2nd Inuyasha movie. Although I'm not sure if the series was over when that movie came out...

No, it was not even close to being over. So I think it's about time to put some serious NaruSaku moments in upcoming movies.

#273 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Sep 18 2011, 08:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, it was not even close to being over. So I think it's about time to put some serious NaruSaku moments in upcoming movies.

This site makes me happy. heheelq7.png

AND SHANARRROOOO. YEAH!. Major NaruSaku action in some movies, please, Kishi. pictureem0.gif

jus drein jus daun.

#274 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:12 PM

Naruto in his first Senjutsu Modo joins in the battle against Satori and aiding Ryūzetsu as he attacks the flying demon. Satori is just too fast that sometime, Naruto has the hard time catching up with him and most of his atttacks are evaded in quick motion until Naruto lapses and stabbed by Satori. Naruto falls to the ground deeply wounded as Sakura Photobucketretrieve his body and begins healing him ... Naruto is dying ... ...

Naruto is almost out of his last breath as Sakura is dismayed that she could not do anything further with her healing while Neji Photobucket of the 日向ネジ Hyūga clan defends their perimeter with his Hakke Hyaku Nijūhachi Shō 八卦百二十八掌 or the Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms. Ryūzetsu seeing Sakura's disappointment goes over to them as the heavily wounded Naruto is dying in their arms. "彼は元気ですか。Is he vigorous?" Ryūzetsu asks and adds "How is he doing?" but Sakura does not answers as she shouts, "NARUTO!!!"

While unconscious,
Naruto can still hears them as he is having flashback of Minato and Sasuke. He is remembering his father of always watching him for he got his back everytime. he is also trying to reminisce his lost friend Sasuke. And as he hears Ryūzetsu in the background, he realizes how they first met and how Naruto thought of her being a cross-dresser and how she explained to him that the pastel blue bandana she wears all the time reminds her of Muku. The bandana is part of Muku's torn clothes when he was sucked in the Pandora's Box of Paradisu as she got hold of it when Ryūzetsu was younger. Naruto hears Sakura shouting again ... when suddenly in the physical world... ...

... ...Photobucket Sakura's eyes widens as she gets caught by surprise of what Ryūzetsu is doing to Naruto...

Ryūzetsu slowly kisses Naruto and an unexplained phenomena begins to awaken Naruto from obvious death. Naruto laggardly opens his eyes; and at the same time Tsunade-sama arrives to tender her help. Good thing that Naruto's pulse is coming back. Tsunade begins healing Naruto performing Shōsen Jutsu 掌仙術 Mystical Palm Technique as Sakura teams up with Sai and ride in his big ink bird.

The extent of the NaruSaku moment in this movie, from what I gathered of the synopsis I read. It seems like it'll be a really emotional scene, especially if she thinks Naruto is dying.
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#275 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:41 PM

It don't matter really, movies are kinda like fillers, not mattering much. If it did matter then Sakura eyes widening would be a sign.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#276 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku1 @ Sep 22 2011, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It don't matter really, movies are kinda like fillers, not mattering much. If it did matter then Sakura eyes widening would be a sign.

Does that mean we can't get excited or care? It's nice to have NS moments, canon or not.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#277 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 12:11 AM

QUOTE (Fliss @ Sep 22 2011, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's nice to have NS moments, canon or not.

Exactly. Of course it's not as exciting as canon NaruSaku moments, but its NaruSaku moments nonetheless. Look at the OVA - totally non-canon but everyone gushed over it for a good while. Because it was pro NaruSaku. Not because it was canon.

Same idea applies here. cool.gif

Edited by Paptala, 23 September 2011 - 12:12 AM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users