#41 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 02:13 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Jun 22 2010, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wonder if it will be a moment where Sakura is crying over Naruto's grave thinking he dead again.

I don't think it will be like that at all we already had enough N/S moments from the third movie but perhaps there will be a small N/S moment. Sakura did tred to reach out to Naruto to prevent him from falling into the space time vortex she will obbviously be worried sick and she might cry because he might not return again.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#42 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jun 22 2010, 07:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heh, I am looking forward to seeing 16 year Naruto interacting with 10 year old Kakashi.

LOL That's gonna be HILARIOUS! There is not a single chance I am gonna lose that! laugh.gif

#43 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:02 PM

Would Naruto called Kakashi-sensei?

#44 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE (8Hogake @ Jun 24 2010, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To a 10 year old Kakashi? tongue.gif That'd be funny, and Kakashi might be confused as heck. He probably won't though... it's best not to mess with the past, and telling somebody what will happen in the future could lead to changes...*shrug*

Though telling Kakashi that he'll be his sensei isn't like, world-changing wow.png It'd be fun!
meh.

#45 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Sometimes I get to poetic for my own good!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Reading Fanfiction and video games(lately it's only being the former)

Posted 24 June 2010 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE (8Hogake @ Jun 24 2010, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He probably would out of reflex. What I'm wondering is what will be the younger Kakashi's answer. It will probably be hilarious, like "Anta Baka? Do I look like your Sensei?"

Edited by Whirlpool-Maelstrom, 24 June 2010 - 04:52 PM.

#46 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 01:20 AM

The trailer did show Sakura running to something on a platform of some sorts similar to the towers were Naruto was fighting those robots and encountering Minato. Either she was sent to the past along with Naruto or Naruto,Sakura,Sai, and Yamato were sent on a mission to the same spot Naruto was sent to past in. I don't know. headscratch.gif

#47 Fox-And-Flower

Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 01:52 AM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Jun 25 2010, 02:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The trailer did show Sakura running to something on a platform of some sorts similar to the towers were Naruto was fighting those robots and encountering Minato. Either she was sent to the past along with Naruto or Naruto,Sakura,Sai, and Yamato were sent on a mission to the same spot Naruto was sent to past in. I don't know. headscratch.gif

no, see that purple light? you see that earlier in the trailer, when sakura is reaching out to naruto while she and sai fly away. i believe that it then that naruto is transported to the past since it looks like anything that light is touching disapears. it looks like naruto may have had no choice but to be left behind to let the other two get out...

#48 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:38 PM

oo, oo. This looks cool, I hadn't watched the trailer before entering this topic so yeah *thumbs up*

Edited by Xabsol, 19 July 2010 - 06:39 PM.

#49 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 07:24 PM

I saw a translated trailer and it seems like Naruto knows Minato's his father, so this must be after Pain arc :o

#50 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:59 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Jun 24 2010, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believed I mentioned before that the team seven was sent to track down the missing nin who is the villain of the manga Naruto will be sent back to the past alone (I doubt Sakura will be there) but we will be expecting Sakura being worried sick about Naruto as usual. Who knows there might scenes in the movie that she might cry.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#51 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 11:11 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 19 2010, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believed I mentioned before that the team seven was sent to track down the missing nin who is the villain of the manga Naruto will be sent back to the past alone (I doubt Sakura will be there) but we will be expecting Sakura being worried sick about Naruto as usual. Who knows there might scenes in the movie that she might cry.

She didn't even have a single reaction when she found out he was 'fated' to die in the first Shippuden movie, I doubt the writers will do anything different so I doubt she'd cry here. Plus I don't think she'd have to cry to show concern for Naruto. There are other ways. She cries enough in the manga when it comes to Sasuke.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#52 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 11:16 PM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Jul 19 2010, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She didn't even have a single reaction when she found out he was 'fated' to die in the first Shippuden movie, I doubt the writers will do anything different so I doubt she'd cry here. Plus I don't think she'd have to cry to show concern for Naruto. There are other ways. She cries enough in the manga when it comes to Sasuke.

Well the first shippuden movie I believe it was before the rescue Gaara arc so Sakura was obviously not so close or fond of Naruto. Don't forget the 3rd movie how worried and close Sakura was to Naruto not to mention the obvious hints that Sai gave about her. Also this movie is after the Pain arc so I'm sure Sakura will be closer and fonder of Naruto than ever.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#53 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 19 July 2010 - 11:49 PM

Hopefully Doc and Marty Mcfly will be there to give Naruto a helping hand so he can go back to the future and fix things. fu.png

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#54 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 12:12 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Jul 19 2010, 03:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hopefully Doc and Marty Mcfly will be there to give Naruto a helping hand so he can go back to the future and fix things. fu.png

fu.png 111189.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#55 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 20 July 2010 - 02:56 AM

QUOTE (FullMetalMac @ Jun 18 2010, 09:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That was a sweet trailer, a shame it will probably get taken down from Youtube soon. dry.gif

Sadly it was sleep.gif
QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Jul 19 2010, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That reference was bound to happen, but what a good movie reference indeed. This movie looks epic, especially that charka sword thing Naruto is fighting with. smile.gif

Edited by MangaReader, 20 July 2010 - 03:01 AM.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#56 Kaiser-Uzumaki

Kaiser-Uzumaki

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 10:53 AM

QUOTE (pharix @ Jun 18 2010, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that arc was so annoying with that kid saying "place to return to" every 5 seconds

and I don't think that little thing is much of a NaruSaku moment :/

yea i was so annoyed about that too lol naruto had to get him going, cant wait for naruto movie shippuden movie 4 wow.png
NO LIMITS!!!

#57 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 01:09 PM

New Trailer

#58 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 01:54 PM

Whoa, the villain stole one of Minato's kunais? heh, gotta say that's impressive (if it happened in canon) considering that's one of Konoha's top secrets as well as a family heirloom that's Naruto supposed to inherit.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#59 monkeymillionair96

monkeymillionair96

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 02:41 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Jul 25 2010, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
New Trailer

awesome!! happy.gif
I LOVE NARUSAKU!
Naruto is TOTALLY my favorite character!! Sasuke is my worst favorite character!!
Naruto shouldn't be a genin he's practically the strongest person in Konoha!
I LOVE ICHIRUKI!
Bleach is awesome!!!! Ichigo is the BEST character!!! dont like Butterflaizen!!! (credit 4 creation of name does not go 2 me)

A few of my fav quotes are:
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.
Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard.
When life gives me lemons, I make apple juice and leave the world wondering how the hell I managed to make it.
I solomly swear that I am up to no good. - Harry Potter
Whoever said, "Its not whether you win or lose that counts," probably lost.
Gone to my my happy place. Be back soon.
When life gives you lemons, throw them back in God's face and yell, 'Make your own damn lemonade!'
I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it.
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Last night I was looking up at the stars when suddenly I wondered..."Dude, where the heck's my ceiling?"
They say guns don't kill people; people do. Well, I think guns help. I mean, if you just stood there and yelled 'BANG!' I don't think you'd kill many people...
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.
They say the truth will set you free. Then why is it every time I tell the truth, I get sent to my room?
The world can't end today... it's already tomorrow in Japan...
The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
Life is short, but it's the longest thing you'll ever do.
I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Ichigo looks SOOOO badass in chapter 416- 423!!

#60 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 03:11 PM

does that mean it's coming out the 31st? O.O

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users