Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 02:01 PM

And it's a lot better than Asuma's.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#22 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 19 June 2010 - 02:38 PM

What I could guess from this movie, that there will be more Naruto heroic (of course, since its title is 'Naruto'), Sakura could just do nothing significant and cry (maybe?), and as usual, the one that has to be saved is a girl...(honestly I feel a bit jealousy....what kind of that?? I'm not Sakura! headdesk.gif)
But that's fine, I'll just watch and it will be over so fast sleep.gif

#23 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE (Sherry @ Jun 19 2010, 09:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What I could guess from this movie, that there will be more Naruto heroic (of course, since its title is 'Naruto'), Sakura could just do nothing significant and cry (maybe?), and as usual, the one that has to be saved is a girl...(honestly I feel a bit jealousy....what kind of that?? I'm not Sakura! headdesk.gif)
But that's fine, I'll just watch and it will be over so fast sleep.gif

There's nothing to worry about (filler), Sakura did reach out to try to grab Naruto when he got sucked in the time/space rift. happy.gif

#24 untold62

untold62

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 06:16 PM

This looks great, but when can we view the actual movie?
I saw that the movie appears in cinema on 31th of July, right? So when will the subbed movie appear? I just hope we won't wait until april next year for it like the third movie...

Edited by untold62, 19 June 2010 - 06:17 PM.

#25 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 19 June 2010 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Jun 18 2010, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kakashi was probably Chuunin in this timeline.

Yep, he would be just 10 years old. Likely he hasn't been put on a team with Obito and Rin yet- They become Chunin at 11, that is probably when they meet and when Minato becomes their team leader.

Minato's words (in the manga) to Obito explaining Kakashi's personality hinted that Minato had been Kakashi's team leader before he lead the team with Obito, Rin, and Kakashi. It hinted that Minato knew Kakashi before Sakumo killed himself too, he may have been Kakashi's first Chunin team leader. Kakashi became a Genin at 5, a Chunin at 6, and Sakumo killed himself when Kakashi was 7. Obito and Rin likely were on a Genin team with a different sensei and lost their sensei and other team member around the time they became Chunin (no exam back then- so promotions must have been from Genin team sensei and approved by the Hokage and council)

Obito and Rin were the same age as Kakashi, they became Genin at 9, where Kakashi did at 5. (even younger than the Sanin- Genin at 6)

Edited by ciardha, 20 June 2010 - 10:38 PM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#26 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 10:38 PM

Excited for some Jiraiya action!

JLHza2T.png

#27 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (Muffins? @ Jun 19 2010, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But..... Jiraiya is dead..... confused.gif

I didn't see him in th-OH WAIT A MINUTE! I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE! pictureem0.gif

EDIT: I say the trailer again and I did see Jiraiya but I guess I forgot about that. Boy do I feel stupid. sweat.gif

Edited by K9ofChaos, 25 June 2010 - 01:06 AM.

#28 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:35 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Jun 19 2010, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't see him in th-OH WAIT A MINUTE! I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE! pictureem0.gif

00:45 if you're looking for him in the trailer.

JLHza2T.png

#29 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:37 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Jun 19 2010, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jiraiya is not dead during the time period Naruto goes in the past to meet Minato. tongue.gif It's going to hurt fans hearts more. shamefulcry0js.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 19 June 2010 - 11:38 PM.

#30 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 20 June 2010 - 01:55 AM

QUOTE (Muffins? @ Jun 19 2010, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hoping we'll see a bit of Jiraiya and Tsunade interaction too.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#31 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 09:08 PM

D'awww. Kakashi, why so wub.gif ?

... *sigh* Yet another movie with a craptastic filler lead, that I'll have to wait about a year to see sad.gif
meh.

#32 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE (Mugen no Neko @ Jun 20 2010, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
D'awww. Kakashi, why so wub.gif ?

... *sigh* Yet another movie with a craptastic filler lead, that I'll have to wait about a year to see sad.gif

Yeah the third Shippuden movie was the best of all the Naruto movie, and the only filler characters were the villains. Disappointed that they are going back to the Mary-Sue filler girl for Naruto to rescue... Bleech! I'd rather see more of the parents generation as young adults- more of the women especially: Kushina, Yoshino, and Tsume. I'd also would like to see Tsunade as well as Jiraiya.

#33 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 20 June 2010 - 11:36 PM

I hate when the animators tease us... dry.gif

Another filler female who will like Naruto... (At least Sakura is in the movie, thank goodness).

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#34 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 11:51 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jun 20 2010, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hate when the animators tease us... dry.gif

Another filler female who will like Naruto... (At least Sakura is in the movie, thank goodness).

Derock-kun by now you should realise Naruto is a pimp. pimp.png pictureem0.gif

#35 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:31 AM

If all the Naruto filler girls counted as actual love interests, Naruto would like, have the biggest harem ever! wow.png

Oh Sakura, you have no idea how much competition you have...

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#36 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:44 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jun 21 2010, 05:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah the third Shippuden movie was the best of all the Naruto movie, and the only filler characters were the villains. Disappointed that they are going back to the Mary-Sue filler girl for Naruto to rescue... Bleech! I'd rather see more of the parents generation as young adults- more of the women especially: Kushina, Yoshino, and Tsume. I'd also would like to see Tsunade as well as Jiraiya.

Which is exactly why I wished PJ or Kishi was handling this movie.....

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#37 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 10:35 PM

Seems to be awesome~!

XD @ Kakashi Junior!

#38 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 04:43 AM

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ Jun 21 2010, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seems to be awesome~!

XD @ Kakashi Junior!

Heh, I am looking forward to seeing 16 year Naruto interacting with 10 year old Kakashi.

#39 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Sometimes I get to poetic for my own good!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Reading Fanfiction and video games(lately it's only being the former)

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:29 PM

This one looks pretty promising. I hope it doesn't disappoint. I watched the third Shippuden one a few months ago and I have to say it was the best Naruto movie I have ever seen. So I have my hopes up for this one.

#40 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 04:51 AM

I wonder if it will be a moment where Sakura is crying over Naruto's grave thinking he dead again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users