• Please log in to reply
1208 replies to this topic

#701 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 20 April 2018 - 06:22 PM

Okay, I just finished reading 154 and I'm left thinking that a potential death flag was just raised for Yuno.  Zora's statement to Asta that he's going to experience something "painful" seemed like outright foreshadowing that one of his friends is going to be axed and since Yuno managed to prevent the elven soul inhabiting his body from usurping control and is now assisting Asta, I feel that he's going to be that person. Of course, it could be a red herring or the person may be someone else, but I'm betting on Yuno. I hope that I'm wrong.

I don't think so. Yuno since the beginning was shown to be like a second main character to the manga and they don't usually kill characters like him until the end or if at all. They haven't really had a duel between Asta and Yuno yet and they are probably saving it until the end, where they are fully powered up to see once and for all who is the Wizard King.

Edited by griff142, 20 April 2018 - 06:25 PM.

#702 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 07:17 PM

Chapter 154 was good, I wonder is Yuno himself or another, but in a good way.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#703 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 21 April 2018 - 06:09 AM

The chapter felt kinda of short though but it was good. I wonder if is Yuno or an elf would wanted to a Wizard King too but I have a feeling it is Yuno. I think his grimore or his spirit have a spell that doesn't allow him to be controlled completely and he can break free.

#704 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 12:36 PM

The chapter felt kinda of short though but it was good. I wonder if is Yuno or an elf would wanted to a Wizard King too but I have a feeling it is Yuno. I think his grimore or his spirit have a spell that doesn't allow him to be controlled completely and he can break free.

I have feeling too, but if you see the marks or tattoos that he had didn't disappeared I think.  

#705 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 05:13 PM

I like the chapter, But I'm just wondering what's happening with Noelle, We haven't seen her for a while

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#706 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 05:17 PM

I like the chapter, But I'm just wondering what's happening with Noelle, We haven't seen her for a while

First I confused her with Mimosa. Possible is running away or fighting and possible she is not having a good time. 

#707 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 05:40 PM

noelle shoulf fight with Asta since she is one of the main trio :yes:

#708 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 06:16 PM

Hey fellas , i'm just done watching the anime episode 1-28 so i decide to come here and join , as for why i decide to watch this is because you guys sometimes mention it :D . I haven't read the manga , i try not to because i always thought better watch anime since it's moving and have a color. I feel like when i watch episode 1-3 it really give strong vibe of "Naruto Clone" , i look around google and a lot of people also think the same but other said that it's just "Shonen manga tropes" meaning all shonen manga normally start like that. As for me , i think it's okay at best so far is typical fantasy adventure genre : Good for nothing MC hated/shun because hes different than normal average people , zero talent , big mouth / loud shout , have a rival , like a girl but the girl (of course) didn't like him , dream/aim to be the best in the world but people laugh at him , and it turn out he have hidden power. It's good but it's generic formula , not blow me away , and let me guess in the future hes gonna get the berserk/out control (like Ichigo transform into hollow when he fight Ulqioura or like Naruto goes 4 tail to fight Orochimaru at the tenchi bridge) am i right is? is that maybe already happen in the manga? :lmao: and that white haired girl named Noelle , when she first appear during the broom flying test her brother came and said she don't have to take the test and her path/destiny already decided , i'm guessing since shes from noble family and she can't control her magic instead of become a great wizard her family decide to arrange a marriage for her , shes useless in her family eyes so just be a wife and produce a talented kids , i could be wrong though or maybe is this already happen in the manga ?

Anyway i'm gonna lurk around here , because as for now i don't have much to talk or ask about Black Clover (only a lot of guess about things that i thought might happen or maybe already happen in the manga), for me nothing out of ordinary or i haven't find something fishy that pique my curiosity. :unsure: , And i just found out that the one in charge animating this manga is SP ..... i'm already like felt Black Clover in a tombstone , sad they putting this manga that have great potential in the hands of greedy people , my only complain so far in the anime they always wasted about 2-7 minutes recaping the previous episode and that scene where first wizard king fight the demon over and over again in each episode , what a waste maybe the guy in SP think whoever watching this anime is a kid that always needs constant reminder.

That big skull of demon and statue of the first wizard king standing on top of his skull looks really cool , my guess is that demon is not truly died his soul is trapped/sealed somewhere , might have something to do with Asta demonic power and his grimoire.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#709 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 06:27 PM

True unfortunately they are separate, it is possible behinds to look for Asta if the the situation allow her XD.  

Hey fellas , i'm just done watching the anime episode 1-28 so i decide to come here and join , as for why i decide to watch this is because you guys sometimes mention it :D . I haven't read the manga , i try not to because i always thought better watch anime since it's moving and have a color. I feel like when i watch episode 1-3 it really give strong vibe of "Naruto Clone" , i look around google and a lot of people also think the same but other said that it's just "Shonen manga tropes" meaning all shonen manga normally start like that. As for me , i think it's okay at best so far is typical fantasy adventure genre : Good for nothing MC hated/shun because hes different than normal average people , zero talent , big mouth / loud shout , have a rival , like a girl but the girl (of course) didn't like him , dream/aim to be the best in the world but people laugh at him , and it turn out he have hidden power. It's good but it's generic formula , not blow me away , and let me guess in the future hes gonna get the berserk/out control (like Ichigo transform into hollow when he fight Ulqioura or like Naruto goes 4 tail to fight Orochimaru at the tenchi bridge) am i right is? is that maybe already happen in the manga? :lmao: and that white haired girl named Noelle , when she first appear during the broom flying test her brother came and said she don't have to take the test and her path/destiny already decided , i'm guessing since shes from noble family and she can't control her magic instead of become a great wizard her family decide to arrange a marriage for her , shes useless in her family eyes so just be a wife and produce a talented kids , i could be wrong though or maybe is this already happen in the manga ?

Anyway i'm gonna lurk around here , because as for now i don't have much to talk or ask about Black Clover (only a lot of guess about things that i thought might happen or maybe already happen in the manga), for me nothing out of ordinary or i haven't find something fishy that pique my curiosity. :unsure: , And i just found out that the one in charge animating this manga is SP ..... i'm already like felt Black Clover in a tombstone , sad they putting this manga that have great potential in the hands of greedy people , my only complain so far in the anime they always wasted about 2-7 minutes recaping the previous episode and that scene where first wizard king fight the demon over and over again in each episode , what a waste maybe the guy in SP think whoever watching this anime is a kid that always needs constant reminder.

That big skull of demon and statue of the first wizard king standing on top of his skull looks really cool , my guess is that demon is not truly died his soul is trapped/sealed somewhere , might have something to do with Asta demonic power and his grimoire.

As fan of more the Anime surprisingly I like the Manga and I recommended. I hope some f these days lurk in the Saint Seiya forum. 

#710 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 06:31 PM

True unfortunately they are separate, it is possible behinds to look for Asta if the the situation allow her XD.  

As fan of more the Anime surprisingly I like the Manga and I recommended. I hope some f these days lurk in the Saint Seiya forum

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

I'm sorry. :sick: :sick: :sick:

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#711 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 07:18 PM

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

I'm sorry. :sick: :sick: :sick:

XD Do not worry.

#712 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 21 April 2018 - 07:43 PM

She's probably dealing with her own problems with the other possessed mages.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#713 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 09:35 PM

Oh I know, I'm just saying she needs more focus if she is goint to be a co-protagonist with Asta, (and then gonna be his wife later) :P So Yeah either show her fighting on panel against Luck and co. or have her join Asta later on, that's all I'm asking :yes:

Hey fellas , i'm just done watching the anime episode 1-28 so i decide to come here and join , as for why i decide to watch this is because you guys sometimes mention it :D . I haven't read the manga , i try not to because i always thought better watch anime since it's moving and have a color. I feel like when i watch episode 1-3 it really give strong vibe of "Naruto Clone" , i look around google and a lot of people also think the same but other said that it's just "Shonen manga tropes" meaning all shonen manga normally start like that. As for me , i think it's okay at best so far is typical fantasy adventure genre : Good for nothing MC hated/shun because hes different than normal average people , zero talent , big mouth / loud shout , have a rival , like a girl but the girl (of course) didn't like him , dream/aim to be the best in the world but people laugh at him , and it turn out he have hidden power. [/b]It's good but it's generic formula[/b] , not blow me away , and let me guess in the future hes gonna get the berserk/out control (like Ichigo transform into hollow when he fight Ulqioura or like Naruto goes 4 tail to fight Orochimaru at the tenchi bridge) am i right is? is that maybe already happen in the manga? :lmao: and that white haired girl named Noelle , when she first appear during the broom flying test her brother came and said she don't have to take the test and her path/destiny already decided , i'm guessing since shes from noble family and she can't control her magic instead of become a great wizard her family decide to arrange a marriage for her , shes useless in her family eyes so just be a wife and produce a talented kids , i could be wrong though or maybe is this already happen in the manga ?

Yeah that is the main consensus with most fans. It's good but Generic and over done so there are some if not a lot that don't feel greater investment into it. It's one of my favourites as of now but even I can admit it is predictable though some things later on will be a bit more exciting at least :smile:

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 April 2018 - 02:32 PM.

#714 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 21 April 2018 - 09:40 PM

Oh I know I'm just saying she needs more focus if she is goint to be a co-protagonist with Asta, (and then gonna be his wife later) :P

That's what I was trying to lead into with my comment.  We may see her own battles with her former friends depicted in the following chapters as she tries meet up with Asta(which will give her the chance to show how far her magic has developed, maybe even gain a new spell).

#715 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 01:17 PM

Today was just a normal chapter. It seems Yuno is not Yuno anymore, but he said he is probably this will be for later XD. Another chapter without Noelle.

By the way  Episode week was a filler right?

#716 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 29 April 2018 - 06:49 PM

Edited by Kagomaru, 29 April 2018 - 06:50 PM.

#717 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 07:40 PM

Today was just a normal chapter. It seems Yuno is not Yuno anymore, but he said he is probably this will be for later XD. Another chapter without Noelle.

By the way  Episode week was a filler right?

Yeah it's filler. Getting pretty annoying really :( Not the fillers but that they are trying to make Black Clover a great anime but then they kill it's selling point which are the fight scenes and drag the episode on and on and on and non manga readers question what is so great about it if it is so Generic. It's taking too long to get to the good parts which is not doing it any favors because again people don't see anything unique about it and that it is doing this filler kitten is dragging it down more than it should be. I'm just saying this BECAUSE I  Love this series and want it to thrive and succeed as one of the next gen greats of Shonen manga/anime

Cool Definitely getting it!!!! :D

Edited by Phantom_999, 17 August 2018 - 11:16 AM.

#718 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 08:00 PM

I beginning to like the series in fact I post more here than Boku no Hero Academy, still I do not love the series enough to buy the game.

Kago would you be interested in a classic anime? 

Yeah it's filler. Getting pretty annoying really :( Not the fillers but that they are trying to make Black Clover a great anime but then they kill it's selling point which are the fight scenes and drag the episode on and on and on and nnon manga readers question what is so great aobut it if it is so Generic. It's taking too long to get to the good parts which is not doing it any favors because again people don't see anything unique about it and that it is doing this filler kitten is dragging it down more than it should be. I'm just saying this BECAUSE I  Love this series and want it to thrive and succeed as one of the next gen greats of Shonen manga/anime

Cool Definitely getting it!!!! :D

Do you prefer an arc with filler instead of a filler then canon episode?

#719 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 12:59 AM

Not really. :sweat: I mean Saint Seiya did that right, but still I don't necessarily like fillers lol

#720 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 02:27 AM

Not really. :sweat: I mean Saint Seiya did that right, but still I don't necessarily like fillers lol

Bud when I was watching SS on TV some us didn't now what was a filler XD, though Asgard arc I liked a lot, but many do not.

So how you want they manage BC? I mean if they us just canon episodes they will  reach the manga.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)