30 replies to this topic

#1 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 08:38 PM

I have received some messages in this site and FB (I not gonna cite names) calling me troll and saying i should move on from ns fandom
Look guys I'm not a troll but I don't see any dignity in NS happening now after almost 1 years after the ending 
I would be ok with it happening in the last and volume 72 I think these two was the perfect moment to kishi do something but he don't did 
after he had the whole chance in the gaiden and again nothing happened
Plus they are mocking us since the last year
Just think a little about this
The last ha d alot of hints and secret things to be revealed in the movie and what happened ? the movie was a whole nh thing
volume 72 had a rumor about having new chapters with a new ending (which apparently was started by some secret japanese fan who probably was from SP) and what happened ? the same chapters and the only new thing was a whole page for hinata
they released sakura in april 3rd and said it was going to be about sakura secret feelings and what happened ? the whole novel was ss
the gaiden was released with the whole karin/sarada drama seemed as kishi could really start doing something for ns but what happened in the end ? I don't even need to say
They did the whole pinkxblue in the movie and some people started to think ns could have something in the movie and what happened ? nothing again 
Now they are doing these fillers and kishi new interview about wife and people are thinking sp can change the ending, guess what will happen ? nothing again
Don't need to be a genious to see they are just trying to get us back and after mocking us
serious sakura novel being released in a special day to ns fandom was like a big "kitten YOU" in the face of ns fandom
Just let this franchise die alone

#2 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 24 October 2015 - 09:48 PM

Sorry to hear you got messages like that, honestly thought we were above it. To be honest, I agree with you.

To be perfectly blunt, Naruto and Sakura turned out to be disgusting, trash people. The way they are now, they deserve nothing more than to be alone. I dont like these versions of them, and I wouldn't wish them upon anyone. Not to mention that part of me feels like if Kishi were to release another ending, it wouldn't be genuine, it wouldn't be because the alternative ending was the ending we had deserved originally, nor would it be because that ending was the correct ending, it would be something to shut the critics up.

He butchered his own characters and turned them all into trash, and at every opportunity, he seems mock the only part of fan base that actually cared about the way his story went. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him in regards to another ending.

I completely agree with you, and suggest telling mods about the messages.

Edited by AHK, 24 October 2015 - 09:53 PM.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#3 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 09:55 PM

I don't really think anyone on this site still thinks a new ending is still possible, save for a few members. And I wouldn't want one for reasons AHK pointed out. Plus there isn't any point now that the series is officially over and Kishi is starting a new manga

#4 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,554 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 10:16 PM

I have received some messages in this site and FB (I not gonna cite names) calling me troll and saying i should move on from ns fandom.
Look guys I'm not a troll but I don't see any dignity in NS happening now after almost 1 years after the ending.I would been ok with it happening in the last and volume 72. I think these two was the perfect moment to kishi do something but he don't did, after he had the whole chance in the gaiden and again nothing happened .Plus they are mocking us since the last year. 

Just think a little about this:

The last had a lot of hints and secret things to be revealed in the movie and what happened? The movie was a whole nh thing. (Fanfiction)

Volume 72 had a rumor about having new chapters with a new ending (which apparently was started by some secret Japanese fan who probably was from SP) and what happened ? The same chapters and the only new thing was a whole page for hinata.

They released sakura in April 3rd and said it was going to be about sakura secret feelings and what happened? the whole novel was ss. It was Sakura pining over Sasuke when he was barely in the novel for the entire novel.

The gaiden was released with the whole karin/sarada drama seemed as kishi could really start doing something for ns but what happened in the end? I don't even need to say?

They did the whole pinkxblue in the movie and some people started to think ns could have something in the movie and what happened? Nothing again. 

Now they are doing these fillers and kishi new interview about wife and people are thinking sp can change the ending, guess what will happen? Nothing again.

Don't need to be a genius to see they are just trying to get us back and after mocking us!

Serious sakura novel being released in a special day to ns fandom was like a big "kitten YOU" in the face of ns fandom!

Just let this franchise die alone already!

Fix you're statement a bit. Also I think you're holding out to much hope if you really think that their going to change write kishi some letters. Also of course they are baiting us. nH and ss are too small in Japan to maintain the series, and their and the US nH/ss fanbases are worthless.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 24 October 2015 - 10:18 PM.

#5 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 11:38 PM

It will not happen and I want NS to become canon.

#6 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 12:08 AM

if ns were more like these two things might of been different https://youtu.be/11RFy9oLTIc

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#7 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 12:19 AM

Fix you're statement a bit. Also I think you're holding out to much hope if you really think that their going to change write kishi some letters. Also of course they are baiting us. nH and ss are too small in Japan to maintain the series, and their and the US nH/ss fanbases are worthless.

Right now the franchise is living of SNS. The latest movie is not about Boruto, it's about SNS. SP tried with NH and failed, but they'll never fail with the most popular ship in Japan. If they hadn't learnt their lesson by now, the Boruto movie would've been flooded with NH since it's a family movie. Remember RtN? There is a stark contrast in how MK and NH is represented in the movies that is supposed to be about family bonds. In Boruto's movie, Naruto and Sasuke take over the role of MK, it's like they're about to live off with him alone and no wives in sight. I haven't even seen the movie, but I've had it with gifs and even I know it's the gayest one around.

Had Sasuke been a girl, SNS would be as dead as NS. I'm not saying it wasn't damaged, but in order for the Last to work, NS had to go from highly plausible to completely dead in just a few very OOC moments. SNS is still a floating ship because it gives SP the money NH don't, and because as a male, Sasuke is not considered a threat to Hinata or NH. The ship will never go beyond queerbaiting.

ナルサク

#8 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 12:25 AM

@sushi
If sasuke is a girl, than narusasu is canon.

#9 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 12:38 AM

@sushi

Nah, Kishi would find a way to screw that as well.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#10 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 12:49 AM

@sushi

Definitely, at least it they were to go by popularity like they did with NH. If they hadn't, I'm unsure actually. Their relationship is the most important one in the manga and to eachother, they are canonically soulmates and "eachothers' halves", a common romantic trope. I actually find it sad how Kishi values M>F ships much less more than M>M, especially since the first has to be romantic, but the latter can be anything but. All of Naruto's most important people were men, except his mother and Sakura, his love interest. If I were to gamble on canon SNS, I hope I have no shipping googles when I say no because unlike NS, I don't think their interactions were constructed so they'd become a couple by the end. Doesn't mean they didn't have the hots for eachother tho. :smug: I'll still forever wonder if the sns queerbaiting was just a classic bait or if Kishi wanted to make it canon, but had to live with just gaycoding them.

Edited by sushi., 25 October 2015 - 12:51 AM.

ナルサク

#11 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 12:56 AM

Definitely, at least it they were to go by popularity like they did with NH. If they hadn't, I'm unsure actually. Their relationship is the most important one in the manga and to eachother, they are canonically soulmates and "eachothers' halves", a common romantic trope. I actually find it sad how Kishi values M>F ships much less more than M>M, especially since the first has to be romantic, but the latter can be anything but. All of Naruto's most important people were men, except his mother and Sakura, his love interest. If I were to gamble on canon SNS, I hope I have no shipping googles when I say no because unlike NS, I don't think their interactions were constructed so they'd become a couple by the end. Doesn't mean they didn't have the hots for eachother tho. :smug: I'll still forever wonder if the sns queerbaiting was just a classic bait or if Kishi wanted to make it canon, but had to live with just gaycoding them.

its like the kataang zutara thing but no matter how popular zutara was kataang won cuz it was planned out if kishi planned his stuff out he wouldn't get backlashed and the fact that he watches sawyer7mage just makes him even more pathetic

#12 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 12:58 AM

I've never bought into the idea that NS would suddenly become canon, not after The Last was released in cinemas. 

I personally don't see any problem with Kishi potentially going back and revising the ending, as long as it's done right. However that's also the problem, because Kishi is just not a very good writer. On top of that, he seems to be very weak willed and easily persuaded by popular opinion. 

So yeah, as bad as the ending is, there's a high possibility that changing it would only make things worse. 

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#13 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 02:39 AM

I've never bought into the idea that NS would suddenly become canon, not after The Last was released in cinemas. 

I personally don't see any problem with Kishi potentially going back and revising the ending, as long as it's done right. However that's also the problem, because Kishi is just not a very good writer. On top of that, he seems to be very weak willed and easily persuaded by popular opinion. 

So yeah, as bad as the ending is, there's a high possibility that changing it would only make things worse. 

i hope the bastard's sci fi manga is a flop

#14 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 02:52 AM

Bridge was burned long ago. I don't expect any type of NS related thing to come from this series and I wouldn't care if it did. 

#15 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 06:00 AM

It is to late for NS to be canon. if it were going to happen, it should have happened in the first place. This ending revealed all the problems that were starting to reveal themselves as the manga was ending. That being, Kishi can't actually write. He relies on others peoples ideas to push his story in a good direction. If his first editor had stuck him with, it still wouldnt've been Kishi's story, but it wouldn't be as bad as it is now. That's for sure.

Even if Kishi redid the ending and made NS canon, it would still be bad and he'd be doing it for all the wrong reasons. I take no pleasure in that. Nothing Kishi writes can be better than the content that fans have come up with now. Anything he does is just weak sauce, trying to gain more money.

Maybe some people are willing to hand over the money and the praise to that man, but I am not. Nothing that man does or says will make me happy or will satisfy me. He has failed as an author, anything he does is tarnished.

I don't understand the people that still want NaruSaku to be canon AFTER this stuff. Like??? I've noticed that it's mostly the facebook brand of people. I don't know what's in the water there, but it's the worse place to get involved in the NaruSaku fandom.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#16 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 25 October 2015 - 08:42 AM

I say leave alone NS already! We don't want his canon version and neither his explanations nor his damned series! It's actually good NS didn't become canon. Why? 'Cuz it deserves a better writer than that kitten! Seeing how he carried out the aftermath, NS wouldn't get the quality and the ending it deserved anyway! And it's too late to get an alternative ending. Like @AHK said, it wouldn't be because the creator would want it but it'd be to shut the critics up! Who needs that kitten of a writer! We have much better artists and writers who give enough justice to NS! Just leave NS out of all this fandom kitteny! It's way beyond the scope of NH and SS ships!

Edited by narusaku256, 25 October 2015 - 08:49 AM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#17 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 25 October 2015 - 08:11 PM

I say leave alone NS already! We don't want his canon version and neither his explanations nor his damned series! It's actually good NS didn't become canon. Why? 'Cuz it deserves a better writer than that kitten! Seeing how he carried out the aftermath, NS wouldn't get the quality and the ending it deserved anyway! And it's too late to get an alternative ending. Like @AHK said, it wouldn't be because the creator would want it but it'd be to shut the critics up! Who needs that kitten of a writer! We have much better artists and writers who give enough justice to NS! Just leave NS out of all this fandom kitteny! It's way beyond the scope of NH and SS ships!

trhat is true I mean kishi can just go away for all I care as no matter what he won't nor can't fix this, I mean I wish I wish I was a well known writer then I could just fix it.

How well kill off the versions that Kishi made and have the versions we all know and love say kitten you to Kishi's versions Sakura punching Kishi Sakura and Naruto kicking Kishi'a Naruto and I would have Hianta get kittened up as well mainly for people who are all like "kitten hinata's family, family means nothing to us after just Hinata being happy."

but sadly I am not, but we have fanfiction, we all just have to mock Kishi till thye end of our days.

#18 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 09:18 PM

Bridge was burned long ago. I don't expect any type of NS related thing to come from this series and I wouldn't care if it did. 

Exactly.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#19 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 25 October 2015 - 09:57 PM

Exactly.

Same here I just like to say what I would do if I had the money to do so lol beside I think we would all like to see the, well not sure what to call them as this is not Naruto or Sakura I feel the real ones died thanks to Kishi, and if I saw him I will punch him. I will act like I like his manga then punch him in the face and say that for your kitten story telling and bad way of treating woman for some kitten up Uchiha.

But I'm sure I will just let his family hate him after all who knows what his children think of this, I just hope that they hate the ending just like his wife does that I would love.

What I do hate however is how fans are attacking Kishi wife no shock there after all NH was always the most crazy even the anime man said that the west are the worst fans and that was a responce to forneverworld.

Edited by TheFirstEvil100, 25 October 2015 - 09:59 PM.

#20 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,554 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 11:10 PM

Remember kishi hasn't really been involved in his kids live because of Naruto, and he also said that the ending to Naruto was a message to his kids....which most of us have summed up as "Dad is too busy to spend time with you brat suck it up." Also they spent more time with mommy who didn't like the ending and didn't believe any of the excuses kishi gave her. So they are probably on mommies side.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users