#2581 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 04:54 AM

Hopefully so. I just want this franchise to die :kukuku:

It won't kill it but It will be a major humiliation that will probably lead to companies demanding a lower price for the licences. Which will again anger the executives, by this point they should know that hinata increased importance was a major reason for declining sales. Which will lead to more egg on the face of SP.

#2582 Toy Ninja

Toy Ninja

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Mothra, Uzumaki, UFO:1999, Free!Iwatobi Swim Club.

Posted 25 September 2018 - 06:41 AM

I have no words for how much of a prick Hokage Naruto has become, and people and the bull to say Boruto is better than DB Super and while Super had it flaws at least it tried harder than Boruto.

I guess Boruto’s writers could have taken advantage of the fact that Naruto has become a huge prick. Like to contrast a young/ idealistic mc against what Naruto has become. This could make the new mc likeable by comparison. They haven’t really done that though. Most people just see Boruto as bratty so that’s a big fail.

I don’t think the writers of Bortuo really want to acknowledge all the kittened up things about Naruto. Or maybe they aren’t allowed to.

#2583 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 06:54 AM

I guess Boruto’s writers could have taken advantage of the fact that Naruto has become a huge prick. Like to contrast a young/ idealistic mc against what Naruto has become. This could make the new mc likeable by comparison. They haven’t really done that though. Most people just see Boruto as bratty so that’s a big fail.

I don’t think the writers of Bortuo really want to acknowledge all the kittened up things about Naruto. Or maybe they aren’t allowed to.

An important thing to remember is that after the chunin exam he realized he should have been worshiping his father all along. Now even in the manga issues still rise up, but that because Bolt is a brat. That was the movie. There was never any chance of Bolt actually opposing anything Naruto does. Only before the chunin exam does he do that and it because his father is neglecting the family. 

#2584 Toy Ninja

Toy Ninja

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 07:42 AM

An important thing to remember is that after the chunin exam he realized he should have been worshiping his father all along. Now even in the manga issues still rise up, but that because Bolt is a brat. That was the movie. There was never any chance of Bolt actually opposing anything Naruto does. Only before the chunin exam does he do that and it because his father is neglecting the family. 

Yeah I agree the film kind of killed that option.

At the moment it’s just awkward and lacks dramatic tension. Naruto is still written as a prick but it’s not really acknowledged by the other characters openly. Well maybe a little bit by Tsunade recently.

I guess they could still do it by having Naruto do something really bad that causes a falling out between him and Boruto. I kind of doubt it though.

#2585 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 11:31 AM

Now that the brat already see Orochimaru's lab and all that mitsuki clone or embryo in the test tube , i'm actually curious whether boruto will get mad at his dad and be like "DADDY!! YOU KNOW ALL OF THIS GOING ON WHY DID YOU LET IT HAPPEN / CONTINUE??" or be like ... nothing bad/wrong is happening or just be forgotten like stinking fart.

If the first one happen and boruto confront his daddy about that inhuman experiment , then there's no doubt one of SP spy's is here and stealin my idea :hehehe:

Edited by Yyubie, 25 September 2018 - 11:31 AM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#2586 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 06:38 PM

But I thought Boruto learned an aesop recently to worship and kiss his father's @$$ because everyone SAYS SO, and that he was wrong for not doing that all along!!! :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 27 September 2018 - 11:31 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2587 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 01:48 PM

Just want to share this glorious image here :

tumblr_inline_pfwzzpGT4s1rcrdb0_1280.jpg

Source :https://milkshake-fa...-fuck-is-gaiden

#2588 Toy Ninja

Toy Ninja

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 11:54 AM

Not much to say about episode 76.

Moegi reports to Shikamaru and Naruto.. but only talks to Shikamaru, as if he were the hokage, Naruto just stands there looking like he’s clueless.

Tsunade has a meeting with Shikamaru and Naruto where Shikamaru thanks Tsunade for her influence with the elders because otherwise Naruto would probably be lose his position as hokage.. lol. Tsunade then starts complaining (rightfully) that she is taking all the pressure/ criticism that they should be getting. Naruto doesn’t thank her himself though.. he just sits there looking like he’s clueless.

Boruto says Sarada is wrong about the blue snake protecting her. He says monsters like that have no consciousness. Didn’t Naruto teach his son ANYTHING about the tailed beasts or toads ect?

Moments later Aoda shows up and explains that it did protect her and he has pledged his loyalty to Sasuke. (why the hell did it do that anyway? Your supposed to need trust/ respect to form a summoning contract. Why would any summoning snake trust Sasuke? Sasuke is an callous guy who killed manda to save his own skin in the past.. Just another case of Sasuke never having to suffer consequences for his selfishness/ violence in the narrative ..instead he is rewarded inexplicably.)

#2589 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 12:46 PM

Moegi reports to Shikamaru and Naruto.. but only talks to Shikamaru, as if he were the hokage, Naruto just stands there looking like he’s clueless.

Tsunade has a meeting with Shikamaru and Naruto where Shikamaru thanks Tsunade for her influence with the elders because otherwise Naruto would probably be lose his position as hokage.. lol. Tsunade then starts complaining (rightfully) that she is taking all the pressure/ criticism that they should be getting. Naruto doesn’t thank her himself though.. he just sits there looking like he’s clueless.

Boruto says Sarada is wrong about the blue snake protecting her. He says monsters like that have no consciousness. Didn’t Naruto teach his son ANYTHING about the tailed beasts or toads ect?

Moments later Aoda shows up and explains that it did protect her and he has pledged his loyalty to Sasuke. (why the hell did it do that anyway? Your supposed to need trust/ respect to form a summoning contract. Why would any summoning snake trust Sasuke? Sasuke is an callous guy who killed manda to save his own skin in the past.. Just another case of Sasuke never having to suffer consequences for his selfishness/ violence in the narrative ..instead he is rewarded inexplicably.)

Sasuke summoned one Snake during that trio summoning Team 7 did after Sakura got her seal during the War. He was actually somewhat cordial with it. So, its probably that snake. Also, how can you blame someone so sexy for anything? Just look at Itachi.

Do you honestly think Boruto's dad honestly ever talked to Hinata's son about his past or taught him anything?

Shikamaru depending on the writer can be anything from an honest adviser, a complete yes man, or the true power in that office. Naruto already shown this arc to be completely inept at his job, the writers have clearly shown their contempt for him, but he will be right in the end because this is shounen.

#2590 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 11:17 PM

Canon and consistency does not exist in this story :no:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2591 Toy Ninja

Toy Ninja

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 01:39 AM

Sasuke summoned one Snake during that trio summoning Team 7 did after Sakura got her seal during the War. He was actually somewhat cordial with it. So, its probably that snake.

Oh yeah I remember that. It didn’t really make any sense then either to be honest.

Also, how can you blame someone so sexy for anything? Just look at Itachi.

hmm.. ok yeah that's true.

Aoda: “I serve master sssssasuke”

Sarada: “Papa? Why?”

Aoda: “Because he’s so sssssexy”

Sarada: “w-what!?”

Aoda: “dat assssssss”

#2592 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 02:24 AM

Oh yeah I remember that. It didn’t really make any sense then either to be honest.

It didn't then, it doesn't now. Especially since Sasuke quickly grabbed a hawk summons after he killed Itachi. But he needed to summon a snake so they could gush about them being the new sannin.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 08 October 2018 - 02:26 AM.

#2593 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 03:21 AM

To expand on this concept, they should have a story arc where Sakura dies from Sasuke using her as a human shield. Then Ino divorces Sai and gets married to Sasuke, with Naruto being the best man at their wedding.

#2594 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 10:55 PM

Canon and consistency does not exist in this story :no:

Reason...because they were written by Hinata fanboys who only cared about the story when she was in it...which was what...20 pages out of 10,000

Edit: My math was way off...

Edited by Azor Ahai, 08 October 2018 - 11:04 PM.

tumblr_p7wkb2FRTk1r3exqoo1_500.gif

#2595 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 09 October 2018 - 03:23 AM

Reason...because they were written by Hinata fanboys who only cared about the story when she was in it...which was what...20 pages out of 10,000

Edit: My math was way off...

It is cool because it shows how much Hinata was irrelevant to the plot as a whole no matter pages or chapters. You can also include the filler in the anime and she still doesn't come close to being anyone important.

#2596 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 12:00 AM

I thought this thread was dead I thought people will eventually get tired of this piece of kitten series. Not even worth giving a summary or review of any episode.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#2597 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 02:06 AM

The thread maybe ... but sadly the madness continues

https://en.wikipedia...ations_episodes

Ep 77 :"A Fierce Enemy: Garaga's Ferocious Attack!"

Ep 78 :"Everyone’s expectation"

Ep 79 :"Meeting again, Mitsuki…!!"

Ep 89 :"Mitsuki’s friends"

It's gonna reach episode 80

Judging by the tittle , there might be part 1 naruto vs sasuke all over again when bruto meet snake kid. I even have this slight feeling that after 80 , it turn out to be part one and then it's over , then "Bruto shippuden" happen :lmao:

#2598 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 14 October 2018 - 07:16 PM

Off topic a bit, so Toonami said the pronunciation of Boruto's name, trying to mimic the sound of his father's name. I thought it would be a long "o" sound not short "o".

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#2599 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 10:37 PM

Off topic a bit, so Toonami said the pronunciation of Boruto's name, trying to mimic the sound of his father's name. I thought it would be a long "o" sound not short "o".

To be honest, they have always been saying Naruto's name wrong. NAR-RU-To instead of Na-Ru-To. So, they are probably saying Bore-Ru-To instead of Bo-Ru-To.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 14 October 2018 - 10:37 PM.

#2600 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 11:41 PM

Aoda vs Garaga (new snake , cobra species red skin)

Garaga able to turn chocho into stone (like medusa :lmao: )

Garaga hates all human because his master betrayed him

A bunch of brat fight Garaga :lmao: :lmao: (this somehow makes summoning creature really low and worthless if a bunch of kids able to do it)

Bruto TNJ Garaga and makes him "HIS" summoning creature. (The comment section filled with "Boruto inherit naruto's TNJ")

Bruto able to summon Garaga now ,... so easy , while as we remember took Naruto a whole lot of time and training , even all of his chakra still not enough and he can only summon a tadpole and he still need to borrow a lot kyubi chakra to summon Gamabunta. WoW everyone says that boruto is genius in the comment section , he inherit TNJ and able to summon big cobra very easy.

I know i said i'm done with this crap but this .... :lmao: this is just .... i'm speechless.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users