Close
Photo

ShikaTema v.s. ShikaIno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic

Poll: ShikaTema v.s. ShikaIno (61 member(s) have cast votes)

vote

1. ShikaTema (41 votes [67.21%])

Percentage of vote: 67.21%

2. ShikaIno (19 votes [31.15%])

Percentage of vote: 31.15%

3. Other and who? (1 votes [1.64%])

Percentage of vote: 1.64%

Vote

#21 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 12:50 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 24 2010, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like NaruIno too but I like ChoIno better. thumbsup.gif

It seems there is something on two blondies mixing up that let everyone turned on... including me fu.png

Lol, just kidding tongue.gif

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#22 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 02:45 AM

QUOTE (Muffins? @ Jul 23 2010, 06:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ShikaTem cause I support NaruIno tongue.gif

NaruTem or NaruIno would be great pictureem0.gif Better yet NaruKonan, NaruAnko, or NaruMei. fu.png

#23 Lazy-Genius

Lazy-Genius

Left here a learner, came back a brony

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 02:01 PM

How 'bout NaruSakuInoTentenKurnenaiTsunadeShizuneTemariKonanAnkoTayuya fu.png or of equal hotness, MinaKushi

Edited by Lazy-Genius, 24 July 2010 - 02:03 PM.

#24 Kaiser-Uzumaki

Kaiser-Uzumaki

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 10:00 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 21 2010, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I vote for Shika/Tema because Ino belongs to Chouji. thumbsup.gif

haha nice, even chubby people need a lover a_thumbs.gif
NO LIMITS!!!

#25 Kaiser-Uzumaki

Kaiser-Uzumaki

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 10:03 AM

QUOTE (Lazy-Genius @ Jul 24 2010, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How 'bout NaruSakuInoTentenKurnenaiTsunadeShizuneTemariKonanAnkoTayuya fu.png or of equal hotness, MinaKushi

damn, naruto is the luckiest character eva!
NO LIMITS!!!

#26 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 03:21 PM

QUOTE (Lazy-Genius @ Jul 24 2010, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All together? mellow.gif

#27 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 07:18 PM

I vote Shikatemi because everyime I write a Shikaino fic Choji always gets left out.

#28 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 08:12 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Jul 23 2010, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NaruTem or NaruIno would be great pictureem0.gif Better yet NaruKonan, NaruAnko, or NaruMei. fu.png

NaruKonan would be very nice... pictureem0.gif Especially because they would make more sense than the other two... Plus Konan = nosebleed8rx.gif

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#29 Naruto_Sage

Naruto_Sage

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 10:01 PM

Shikamaru has no intrest in Ino where as he seems to have something for Temari

A LIVING LEGEND

#30 Kiiba

Kiiba

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:34 PM

I'm actually divided on this one, although I voted for ShikaIno

I love their friendship, and I'd I wouldn't mind if it developed into something more....but with ShikaTema, I at least think Temari is as smart as he is, so she relates to him more. Plus, they are both pretty laid back....more similarities. tongue.gif

#31 Inori

Inori

The Slayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 02:39 PM

I love ShikaTema !!! tongue.gif

#32 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 05:55 AM

SHIKATEMA FTW! wub.gif i actually fell in love with this pairing after the rescue sasuke arc when shika was crying beacause he failed really bad at the mission and he couldn't help his freinds or something like that (it has been a long time since i saw the ep) and them temari gave him that good ole ninja pep talk. after that i saw fireworks beetween those two a_dance.gif

#33 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 22 August 2010 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE (Naruto_Sage @ Jul 25 2010, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shikamaru has no intrest in Ino where as he seems to have something for Temari

Exactly.

Look the scene with his father, Shikamaru complains about how "troublesome" strong willed females are, and he's thinking of (besides his mom) of Ino and Sakura. And there's clear distaste for both of them. His father gives the speech about how great strong willed women are, and tells him someday he'll learn, what happens shortly afterward? He meets Temari again and unlike how he blows off the words Ino or Sakura does, he follows Teamri's and her words actions while "even scarier" than his mom, there's admiration and, yes, attraction. Shikaku even taunts him, by throwing his attitude about strong willed women bossing men around back at him. And that scene in part 2 where Temari and Shikamaru try to throw Naruto's nosiness about their relationship is pretty obviously a ploy to keep their relationship private (a lesson Shikamaru would have learned from Asuma)

Then there is the fact that Shikamaru knew even in part 1 that Chouji had feelings for Ino, and he would never hurt Chouji. In fact Shikamaru gives Chouji a pep talk to keep trying with Ino.

There's also evidence even in part 1 that Ino felt something for Chouji too. (Much like Sakura had feelings for Naruto. Both Ino and Sakura had a crush on Sasuke, but actually had growing feelings for another boy.) Ino never really showed a romantic attraction to Shikamaru- the only guy she actively flirted with in part 1 other than Sasuke was Neiji. Neiji just ignored her.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#34 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 11:02 PM

ShikaIno

Why?
Ino is more interesting!

#35 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 09:56 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Aug 22 2010, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exactly.

Look the scene with his father, Shikamaru complains about how "troublesome" strong willed females are, and he's thinking of (besides his mom) of Ino and Sakura. And there's clear distaste for both of them. His father gives the speech about how great strong willed women are, and tells him someday he'll learn, what happens shortly afterward? He meets Temari again and unlike how he blows off the words Ino or Sakura does, he follows Teamri's and her words actions while "even scarier" than his mom, there's admiration and, yes, attraction. Shikaku even taunts him, by throwing his attitude about strong willed women bossing men around back at him. And that scene in part 2 where Temari and Shikamaru try to throw Naruto's nosiness about their relationship is pretty obviously a ploy to keep their relationship private (a lesson Shikamaru would have learned from Asuma)

Then there is the fact that Shikamaru knew even in part 1 that Chouji had feelings for Ino, and he would never hurt Chouji. In fact Shikamaru gives Chouji a pep talk to keep trying with Ino.

There's also evidence even in part 1 that Ino felt something for Chouji too. (Much like Sakura had feelings for Naruto. Both Ino and Sakura had a crush on Sasuke, but actually had growing feelings for another boy.) Ino never really showed a romantic attraction to Shikamaru- the only guy she actively flirted with in part 1 other than Sasuke was Neiji. Neiji just ignored her.

Wait, I think you are going a little too far ciardha, I had never seen evidence in the manga of Chouji liking Ino and even less Ino liking Choji, it seems to me that they have more of a friendship relationship. And about Shikamaru having a distate for Ino, it was just at the beginning, like Sakura for Naruto. Because after Shikamaru started to pass more time together with Ino as a teammate, they started to creat a strong bond of companionship. That's what I think.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#36 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 05:35 PM

I'd would love to see Sasuke or Sai turned Ino down. That cause Ino to become fat. Chouji falls in love with Ino. Ino finds out how kind a romantic Chouji is.

#37 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 08:48 PM

No... I don't want Ino to get fat!!

Edited by Black Rose, 01 December 2010 - 01:14 PM.

#38 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:07 PM

The thread starter just wanted opinions on who you like... I don't think he wanted a debate on who should get who (since he said so in his first post).

#39 Hokage26

Hokage26

Genin

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:School, reading, playing music, videogames, hanging out with friends. Naruto of course. =)

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:13 PM

This was really hard but I had to go with ShikaTema! happy.gif
TheKingOfTheSea
N**S

#40 alanmoore

alanmoore

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 05:55 AM

My vote will goes to ShikaTema.

0 user(s) are reading this topic