15 replies to this topic

#1 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:01 PM

I just saw the episodes and like we all thought the two episodes were heartbreaking and tear jerkers. I was crying my eyes out when Naruto was walking the streets of Konoha remembering the flashbacks when he was training with Jiraiya. These two episodes were truly emotional. But anyway the upcoming episodes will be Naruto's sage training I am looking forward to that. biggrin.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#2 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:49 PM

argh1.png I want to watch it now but I can't DAMN

@ Graven-kun

Do I need a tissue box next to me? Is it like the episode when Asuma-sensei die ?

#3 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:55 PM

A simple google search will find one for you but here's the one I chose.

Great stuff, just like the chapters. Sakura! Learn from your master's mistake! Take action now! narusaku.gif ... omfg.gif Too far, but I like the enthusiasm. sweatdrop.gif

I'm confused as to why they decided to add the moment of Jiraiya threatening her should she betray Konoha with Orochimarru during the find Tsunade mission, as a fond moment before Tsunade cries over Jiraiya's death....

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#4 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Mar 25 2010, 07:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A simple google search will find one for you but here's the one I chose.

Great stuff, just like the chapters. Sakura! Learn from your master's mistake! Take action now! narusaku.gif ... omfg.gif Too far, but I like the enthusiasm. sweatdrop.gif

I'm confused as to why they decided to add the moment of Jiraiya threatening her should she betray Konoha with Orochimarru during the find Tsunade mission, as a fond moment before Tsunade cries over Jiraiya's death....

Well I didn't saw 153 completely becaue there was soemthing wrong with the video player in the site I was watching it, but why they showed that flashback before she cry for Jiraiya? In the manga they showed the first time Jiraiya met Tsuande on team Hiruzenteam introduction. He asked her to give him a love letter or something like that.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#5 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 25 2010, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I didn't saw 153 completely becaue there was soemthing wrong with the video player in the site I was watching it, but why they showed that flashback before she cry for Jiraiya? In the manga they showed the first time Jiraiya met Tsuande on team Hiruzenteam introduction. He asked her to give him a love letter or something like that.

That's weird, The video player worked fine for me.

This episode made me feel : sad.gif arg.gif shamefulcry0js.gif Naruto regained confidence in himself and heads out to train next episode. wow.png

Edited by Uzumakikage, 25 March 2010 - 04:36 PM.

#6 Chesh

Chesh

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 04:20 PM

What did they work out the Coded message in this one already?
I'm making perfect sense your just not keeping up

#7 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 04:35 PM

QUOTE (Chesh @ Mar 25 2010, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What did they work out the Coded message in this one already?

It's gonna be in the next episode. happy.gif

#8 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:01 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 25 2010, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know there's a flashback in the manga, but in the manga it doesn't show the flashback of him threatening to kill her like in the anime. I just wonder why the anime studio decided to add that in there when it's not an endearing moment at all. It felt out of place.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#9 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 06:09 PM

I cried... A lot. shamefulcry0js.gif I am right now D: That was so sad. Oh, Jiraiya I miss you even more now!

I must say, best graphics i've seen for the show in a long time. As for Shikamaru, wow I like him a lot now, even though I knew it, it was cooler in motion. That was awesome, can't wait for next weeks episode *cough* and Manga *cough*

... Still crying...

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 26 March 2010 - 02:41 AM.

#10 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:54 PM

Sadness... sad.gif Jiraiya & Naruto had such a lovely bond shamefulcry0js.gif I miss him all over again...
*sniff* shamefulcry0js.gif I freakin love Iruka-sensei shamefulcry0js.gif

<was extremely amused by flashback of Naruto getting new clothes... smile.gif >

I ain't to sure about the Raikage... mellow.gif
meh.

#11 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 26 March 2010 - 12:45 AM

The only disappointing thing was the Raikage himself...

Killer Bee has a great seiyuu and yet his brother who supposed to be badass all over, doesn't sound like it at all. hm.png Hopefully Omoi, Karui, and Samui will appear in the next episode.

But I love both episodes so powerful and emotional (and goddamn the animation was top-notch... why can all the episodes including fillers be like that?! hm.png )

... and Shiho looks old... err.gif Both voice and in color...

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#12 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 02:17 AM

Good episodes. It was sad watching Naruto and Tsunade break down. I was also really surprised about the hair color choice for Shiho, it looks really weird.

#13 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 26 March 2010 - 02:49 AM

Finally the fillers are over....for now.

uc.png

#14 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 26 March 2010 - 04:16 AM

These were definitely some very sad episodes, it brought a tear to my eye as well. sad.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#15 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 01:18 PM

Finally, I've been able to watch it happy.gif

That didn't beat the episode when we see Shikamaru dealing with Asuma's death but that was still very beautiful work...and I was right, I really did need a tissue box next to me shamefulcry0js.gif

I love the part when Naruto have flashback...funny memory and more serious ones...I especially love the one that we see Jiraya looking at Naruto worn out outfit and then seeing Naruto present outfit. It not the most useful memory like the one that show Naruto in training but that show how much Jiraya was found of Naruto, as if he was his own grandson.

Iruka-sensei's speech was as I expected to be....and that was when the tissue box was useful, it was very emotional ( and I love the background tune, that sure help my tear to fall even faster)

As for Shikamaru's speech was, by far, my best moment. One thing for sure, if he wasn't ...well himself, he would be a very good Hokage. After hearing that speech, I really see him as Naruto future confident like Kishi mention in the last interview.

I really can't wait to see next episode... especially seeing Kakashi embarrassed expression after reading part of Icha Icha tactic at loud laugh.gif

#16 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 26 March 2010 - 02:57 PM

I thought these two episodes were very well animated. Like everyone else I felt the flashback to Jiraiya threatening to kill Tsunade was a bit out of place. The only reasoning I could think of for it is that she had mentioned that he should have been Hokage instead of her. She holds a special place for people who love the village as much as her brother and previous boyfriend did before they passed away. Now Jiraiya is added to the list. But going back to the threat. It shows how important the village is to him. He is willing to kill the person he is in love with in order to protect the village, something only someone that is capable of being a Hokage would be able to do, to make the tough decisions and look after the village. It shows how much he loves Konoha like everyone else Tsunade has loved. And I'm sure that's also why she puts up with Naruto. haha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users