61 replies to this topic

#1 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 02:25 AM

I've been in a bit of a nostalgic mood lately, and I've been re-watching the Naruto movies. I have to say, the Crescent Moon Kingdom remains my favorite, just because it's what got me into Naruto way back in 2007 - the best year of my life so far. The only movie I don't care so much about is the first Shippuden movie, but the others were okay for the most part. 

#2 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 09 September 2017 - 07:17 AM

naruto road to ninja hands down the best movie, will of fire and land of snow are the other 2 good/great movie, the rest are either ok or meh, while the Last and boruto are garbage

#3 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 09 September 2017 - 10:10 AM

Naruto Road to Ninja. It was made when I decided to come back for the ending ^^ Thought the progress was good.

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#4 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 02:42 PM

Crescent Moon Kingdom is mine, I loved it <3

#5 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 05:44 PM

Road to Ninja or Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom

#6 The Doctor forever

The Doctor forever

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 07:13 PM

To me Road to Ninja and the Crescent Moon Kingdom.

#7 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 09:28 PM

Naruto Bonds because it got me laughing unintentionally.

#8 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 09 September 2017 - 10:20 PM

Naruto Bonds because it got me laughing unintentionally.

I get it 😂

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#9 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 10 September 2017 - 12:09 AM

ninja clash in the land of snow

It's so cheesy its delicious

And Road to Ninja of course

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#10 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 10:45 PM

Road to Ninja was the best Naruto movie ever. I wanted to be funny and say" the last" but nah, it will definitely leave a bad taste in my mouth. :sweatdrop:

Edited by Gravenimage, 10 September 2017 - 10:45 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#11 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:57 AM

The first Naruto movie (Clash of snow, right? Geez, it's been like, 10 years since I've seen it? The ending song, Home Sweet Home was lovely. <3) and of course, Road to Ninja. <3

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#12 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 01:15 AM

Road to Ninja is the best movie in the entire franchise. My favorite (and exclusively too for a while) fanfiction was Naruto somehow ending up in a different universe where his parents were still alive. And they made a whole movie about it! Ah! I was so happy. Not only that, Sakura got dragged into the adventure with him and they both grew so much from the experience. Not only did I get massive amount of family feels (which is my favorite kind), but I also got a heap of NaruSaku???? Match made in heaven. Kishimoto mentioned Road to Ninja contained everything he didn't get to write and since the ending, I've always wondered what that meant.

Second, I really did love The Crescent Moon Kingdom. I used to really like when the kyuubi power made itself present in Naruto and that fight scene by the beach was just plain epic.

Edited by kirabook, 11 September 2017 - 01:15 AM.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#13 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 01:19 AM

Don't care for any of them except Road to Ninja. Land of Snow stunk of lameness IMO, especially from the villains standpoint (readily available armor that nullifies ninjutsu and genjutsu . . . :lmao: ).

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 11 September 2017 - 01:20 AM.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#14 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 10:47 AM

Road to Ninja is the best movie in the entire franchise. My favorite (and exclusively too for a while) fanfiction was Naruto somehow ending up in a different universe where his parents were still alive. And they made a whole movie about it! Ah! I was so happy. Not only that, Sakura got dragged into the adventure with him and they both grew so much from the experience. Not only did I get massive amount of family feels (which is my favorite kind), but I also got a heap of NaruSaku???? Match made in heaven. Kishimoto mentioned Road to Ninja contained everything he didn't get to write and since the ending, I've always wondered what that meant.

Second, I really did love The Crescent Moon Kingdom. I used to really like when the kyuubi power made itself present in Naruto and that fight scene by the beach was just plain epic.

This was also one of my first thoughts after chapter 699 and 700 came out. I was like "Ah - so now we know what he meant by that"  :lmao:

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#15 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:49 AM

Clash in the land of snow was pretty decent to be the first ever Naruto movie. However, it doesn't compare to Road to Ninja.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#16 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:01 PM

RtN is the best movie. The others are just fillers this one was Kishi's own project. I didn't care for the antagonists but like others I liked the family feels and NS moments.

I understand people have issues with Sakura in this movie, but I don't understand why they're not dragging Naruto down with her. What he did to Iruka was just plain embarassing really. But the point isn't who was worse but that both characters regressed so they could learn something.

Besides that, while not remembering much of it I know I liked the 3rd Shippuden movie in the past.

ナルサク

#17 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 04:13 PM

Something I've always wondered, though. Why did SP make the movies far more in favor of NaruSaku? I mean, they were/are such big NaruHina supporters, so it always kind of struck me as odd they made the movies in favor of NS supporters. I just watched the Shippuden movies where Kakashi plans to sacrifice himself to save the village, and its NS moments were some of the best in the entire series. 

#18 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 04:19 PM

Something I've always wondered, though. Why did SP make the movies far more in favor of NaruSaku? I mean, they were/are such big NaruHina supporters, so it always kind of struck me as odd they made the movies in favor of NS supporters. I just watched the Shippuden movies where Kakashi plans to sacrifice himself to save the village, and its NS moments were some of the best in the entire series. 

The way I here it, there were those within SP that liked NS and wanted it to happen. SP was not as hive minded as we the fans were under the impression of.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#19 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:06 PM

I'm pretty sure Kishi said he made the animation team cry more than once during the process of making Road to Ninja. Some staff at SP obviously favored NS, but they were not in the majority. Just look at the animation quality of most of RtN compared to other Naruto movies.

Funny. In a way, the less effort into it makes most of it look like a typical Naruto episode rather than a non-canon movie that doesn't matter to the plot. It's around the time of Road to Ninja that SP pushed the idea for The Last to come about too. It was probably literally the stuff Kishi wanted before he handed everything over to their wishes

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#20 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 07:22 PM

Has RTN been dubbed yet?