438 replies to this topic

#401 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 02:09 AM

with just 2 chapters left kishi will rush it again i mean it took 7 chapters just to clear up who sarada's mom is btw funny story when i was at wondercon i met a kakashi cosplayer he said the ending was alittle rushed for his take but he ships ns like i do i told him about the last without giving away to much i told him that the love story felt very forced and i left it at that

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#402 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 02:21 AM

with just 2 chapters left kishi will rush it again i mean it took 7 chapters just to clear up who sarada's mom is btw funny story when i was at wondercon i met a kakashi cosplayer he said the ending was alittle rushed for his take but he ships ns like i do i told him about the last without giving away to much i told him that the love story felt very forced and i left it at that

Technically, that's still going on because well we need the horse's mouth to resolve the mother issue stuff.

#403 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 02:50 AM

Technically, that's still going on because well we need the horse's mouth to resolve the mother issue stuff.

i still hope sarada meets karin even with just 2 chapters left

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#404 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 03:34 AM

i still hope sarada meets karin even with just 2 chapters left

for what? crack jokes on them?

if she shows up its either to make the joke out of her character or SS...

there IS a good chance she'll show up... i mean she IS involved.

she'll join the crack party and lead the downfall of SS but nobody but us will acknowledge it as others will see it as funny or awesome.

If Karin proves she is the mother, its a red herring, a misled even if the truth is spelled out. if she is not really the mother then she's a comic relief.. the butt of a joke

Edited by dejavu, 21 June 2015 - 03:34 AM.

#405 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 03:48 AM

Sarada has already accepted Sakura as her mother even if they aren't blood related. I don't see why should would pursue Karin

#406 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 21 June 2015 - 06:13 AM

Sarada has already accepted Sakura as her mother even if they aren't blood related. I don't see why should would pursue Karin

This in no way makes the way Sakura has been treated acceptable.

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#407 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 06:20 AM

To get some kind of explanation....wait, this is Kishi we're talking about, never mind.

2e5.gif

#408 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 07:20 AM

Because in reality biological parents will always have an affect children's lives. You don't really know what it is like to be an adopted child knowing that there is a chance that your real parents just didn't want you. It can cause some issues.

I mean, hey, if we are going for drama here might as well use real world drama that occurs a lot. Of course, we also require answers as readers. Why did Karin abandon Salad? How did Sakura get her? Why and how did this all transpire?

You just can't leave open questions pretending like it is no big deal...otherwise you have the reader questioning why?

Why can't Kishimoto be straight with us? Everything is so ambiguous and it shows. This is all getting really old really fast and considered that we have to keep just "accepting" stuff with little to no explanation really shows how poor of a writer he is. He can't even keep the story straight for two weeks. He was bad before, but now....damn.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#409 Nicholas Wolfwood

Nicholas Wolfwood

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 07:56 AM

Because in reality biological parents will always have an affect children's lives. You don't really know what it is like to be an adopted child knowing that there is a chance that your real parents just didn't want you. It can cause some issues.

I mean, hey, if we are going for drama here might as well use real world drama that occurs a lot. Of course, we also require answers as readers. Why did Karin abandon Salad? How did Sakura get her? Why and how did this all transpire?

You just can't leave open questions pretending like it is no big deal...otherwise you have the reader questioning why?

Why can't Kishimoto be straight with us? Everything is so ambiguous and it shows. This is all getting really old really fast and considered that we have to keep just "accepting" stuff with little to no explanation really shows how poor of a writer he is. He can't even keep the story straight for two weeks. He was bad before, but now....damn.

Well, we're well aware that reality plays no role in this manga, not even to the degree of suspending disbelief in order to accept the "reality" that the author has created. There is no longer any consistent reality in this story, and retcon no jutsu has overturned, twisted and confused whatever there was to begin with. Hell, the titular character isn't even the main basis of the story any more.

I still would not be surprised to have Sakura proven to be Sarada's real mother; if not in this gaiden then in the following movie or another gaiden. Nothing that is shown or told, on panel or off, holds relevancy anymore because it can be overturned at any time at Kishi's whim. Suigetsu will have screwed up the DNA test because... Kishi wanted it that way. Sarada looks nothing like Sakura although she's her daughter because... Kishi wanted it to be a "red herring". If Sarada really is Karin's child then she will still accept Sakura as her real mother and Karin will never be addressed again because... Kishi wants it that way. Sakura and Sasuke have no chemistry, no intimacy and Sasuke shows no affection towards her but they will, in the end, appear to be very in love with one another because... Kishi wants it that way. Sasuke will be absolved of his apathetic behavior and depicted as a hero because it's really his story and Kishi wants it that way.

In this manga, reality is a transient thing based on whatever Kishi hallucinates on any given day. Good luck to anybody trying to make cohesive sense out of it.

#410 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 08:03 AM

@nicholaswolfwood
Precisely.
One of the reason why this manga is bad to mediocre.

#411 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 01:04 PM

More like:

Sarada: I know you gave birth to me, but I will love my mother. The one who raised me.I hope you understand.

Karin:. ............What the hell are you talking about? I'm not the person who gave birth to you...

Comedy sketch.

#412 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 01:38 PM

More like:

Sarada: I know you gave birth to me, but I will love my mother. The one who raised me.I hope you understand.

Karin:. ............What the hell are you talking about? I'm not the person who gave birth to you...

Comedy sketch.

And that's the end of Gaiden.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#413 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 01:57 PM

Sakura and Sasuke is happy married even it not follow conventional rules.  Just accept that not all family have same value and since Kishi want Sasuke and Sakura happy married that it will happen. 

#414 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 02:02 PM

I'm surprised no one made this joke:

Sarada: Have you kissed Dad?
Sakura: No, but I kissed the Hokage. That's an accomplishment.

#415 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 02:03 PM

Sakura and Sasuke is happy married even it not follow conventional rules.  Just accept that not all family have same value and since Kishi want Sasuke and Sakura happy married that it will happen. 

Your absolutely right, not all families have the same values. I mean I am not about to call the cops because the guy upstairs is clearly beating his wife and sexually abusing his daughter, I just think to myself...different values.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#416 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 21 June 2015 - 02:06 PM

you know kish this allll could have been avoided if you just didn't make saucesaku happen. (or what appeared that they did) this is a mess plain and simple

Edited by Catra, 21 June 2015 - 02:07 PM.

#417 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 02:10 PM

I'm surprised no one made this joke:

Sarada: Have you kissed Dad?
Sakura: No, but I kissed the Hokage. That's an accomplishment.

Or

Salad: Dad have you kissed mom?

Sasuke: Uhh no, but I did kiss Naruto.

Edited by Nostradamus, 21 June 2015 - 02:12 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#418 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 21 June 2015 - 02:24 PM

Lol! Yes psychical/mental torture and attempted murders is just different family value! :zaru:

Btv I know you are NH/SS fan, since you have the same username (and the same style of posting) on two other forums!

Yp330yZ.gif

#419 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 02:25 PM

Sarada should be happy for her parents to kiss the Hokage.

#420 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 02:37 PM

That because the author said so, doesn't mean the reader need to agree and accept it.
That pairing already lose the value. It doesn't matter if they are married or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users