128 replies to this topic

#121 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:03 PM

There's a review on youtube that once said there are 3 main themes in Naruto, which I agree on:

1) Never giving up
2) The next generation will surpass the previous one
3) Naruto has the power to change people

Read them carefully and you'll realize that all 3 can be applied to Naruto's love for Sakura. The ironic part is that he mentioned this in a video where he ranted about pairings.

#122 lin.mourikudo

lin.mourikudo

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Anime... Manga...and some more anime and manga!!LOL!

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:15 PM

Three reasons why we can’t lose hope in NaruSaku:
- Many are worried about the love-letter incident, initially I was too but then I thought of it a bit differently. I think from what I’ve seen happen in many animes, Sakura’s thoughts were ‘muted’, kept silent ( For instance in Naruto movie 2 Naruto tells something to Sasuke.But only his lips are shown to move, his words are not revealed first. But later when Sasuke almost reaches Orochimaru’s hideout, he’s shown to reminisce about what Naruto said,; only then we hear Naruto’s words-“I’ll definitely bring you back to Konoha” or something like that along those lines). Being an optimistic person I’d like to think Sakura’s thoughts on the lines of an apology… She’s probably apologizing to Sasuke that she has moved on and thus the sad expression on her face. Then she speaks of working together with Naruto and as KnS has quite minutely deciphered her words(@KnS thank you very much your explanation of that part really lifted my spirits up)in that chapter it is worth hoping that NaruSaku will happen after all.
- Second, the many similarities between Kushina and Sakura-“Red Hot Habanero” and “Billboard Brow”. Both had their share of insecurities but eventually came to accept and finally love their drawbacks and also the men who appreciated them. Both had their own “hair- cutting or tearing “ moments LOL!! Both had tendencies to beat up people on being offended by them although Sakura mostly hits Naruto…
- Uchiha Sasuke was never meant to be a part of any romantic pairing as such. His character was modeled on the idea of a ‘perfect rival’. He’s supposed to act as the catalyst, he advances the plot as well as the NaruSaku developments without actually taking part in it. As for Hinata, she has had her own share of character development, I admit she has worked hard to grow stronger, but then again she was never the leading lady inspite of being quite the ‘heroine’ that she is. Moreover if NaruHina was to happen, why start NaruSaku at all?
Kishimoto-san could easily underplay Sakura’s character right in part 1 but that didn’t happen, instead Naruto vowed to protect her and Sasuke with his life and made the POAL.

So, my conclusion is that NaruSaku is inevitably going to happen. As for Sasuke, I never quite understand him at all(Hey, I’m no Naruto, for it is only he who can truly understand Sasuke). I do have my sympathies for him, but I really don’t quite get the idea of ‘revenge’. Well, I would really feel a bit sad for leaving Hinata heartbroken, but then again, “All’s fair in LOVE and war!”
Sorry for the never-ending passages… Considering me as a novice amongst all of you (I’m just 5 posts old in this forum), please go easy on me. LOL!

Edited by lin.mourikudo, 14 April 2012 - 02:21 PM.

#123 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:54 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 6 2012, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just remember the anime is just an adaption, not in any way canon- only what Kishimoto writes in the manga is canon. Pierrot even admits they are Hinata fanboys- so they will insert totally contradictory to manga canon scenes- over playing Hinata's role (to the point of Mary-Suing) and distorting Sakura's character to fit more in a very stereotyped version of the tsundere type character for more laughs. (and Naruto's stupidity for more laughs as well.) I'm tired of seeing this, so I quit watching the anime right after the Kushina flashback arc ended.

If Kishimoto does more with Kibahina (or Neijihina) in the manga or even in the next Naruto movie -Road to Ninja (Kishimoto is apparently is doing the complete scriptwriting for this movie, not just script consulting -Will of Fire and the one shot short OVA, or co-writing the novelization and first script-Blood Prison) Pierrot will focus on that with Hinata, and considering their pattern- attempt to put it on the same level of story importance as narusaku. laugh.gif

I've stopped bothering even watching Pierrot's adaption- why continue to annoy myself with their contrary to manga canon inserts and contrary to manga canon characterizations.... Just read the manga, it gives you a much clearer head about the story Kishimoto is telling. The anime adaption muddies it.

Bout 80% or so watch the anime before reading the manga though So You can't say it doesn't have influence.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#124 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:47 AM

Well, I think anything and everything has been pretty well covered as to why you shouldn't lose hope in NS. But to be honest, I mean, its the story. Just read it, let your common sense figure out what Kishimoto is planning. Narusaku is the most logical pairing, its the only one that fits the series for Naruto as many people have said.

Many times you may feel the pressure of the story falling in on itself when the anime studios adapts it to fit their agenda. The anime team unfortunately seems to be more about playing on the fans feelings than they are about representing the show to the best of their abilities. I would prefer just great animation and only Canon material. I enjoy a good movie here and there, but I would rather cut the omakes and jokes all together and just let Kishi make all the comic relieve. I wish they would not show Sakura as jealous of Hinata. Even if its suppose to be funny, I believe it tarnishes her character, and substitutes bad qualities for all her good qualities. There is a reason Sakura is my favorite heroine out of any manga I have ever read, and I feel irritated when they try this style of humor.
There is a reason all of us are fans of this series, just like there is a reason why all of us want this pairing to happen. Whether it be because its logical, or because it fits best, or just because we have felt emotionally connected to this pairing for years, we can all agree, this is exactly how Kishi developed it.

Plus on top of that, I really believe that Naruto and Sakura having a romantic relationship is a huge part of Kishimoto's story and is very important. Its also one of the reasons I have followed this manga for years now. I love the story and can't wait for the next chapter, just like its suppose to be.

#125 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:42 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Apr 14 2012, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bout 80% or so watch the anime before reading the manga though So You can't say it doesn't have influence.

But according to the anime NaruSaku is practically confirmed.

Influence yes, but people will be sadly disappointed if they read the manga and find their favorite scene not in the book.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#126 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:50 PM

I agree, we're lucky they're not downplaying NaruSaku like they're upplaying (is that even an english word?) NaruHina. (or at least Hinata)

Edited by Torxe, 15 April 2012 - 12:50 PM.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#127 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:12 PM

Why would you lose hope in a pairing based on an ending? It's just ship teasing, that's all.

NaruSaku may be a bit tougher to get into and it may have a lot of drama, but that's what I like about it. It's a slow steady process where in Naruto and Sakura gradually becomes closer and closer and such a process willinevitably have it's ups and downs. However as I've already stated in the debate thread, love is about aceepting the other person for who they are. That includes both their good sides and their bad sides and Naruto and Sakura have both done this to varying degrees.

Edited by TerrorKing, 15 April 2012 - 01:13 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#128 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:35 AM

1st thing that narusaku is confirmed. Lots of think that it wont sometimes while reading manga . I thought that too but i ll never loose hope

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users