Sk is good to me but it will never reach the level of ns :narusaku:

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#62 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 08 August 2014 - 06:28 AM

I just don't get what people see in SasuKarin. Karin's too much of a fangirl for me to respect her, her obsession with Sasuke is honestly not funny, Sasuke has no romantic feelings for her, and Karin's love is badly portrayed; it feels way too shallow for me to enjoy it.

Sorry. I just really hate SasuKarin. It's honestly not much better than SasuSaku IMO, just in different ways.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#63 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:21 PM

I rather it be SasuIno

#64 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 03:42 AM

Dead. JK, alone, old and grumpy lol. If not, he can just end up with some woman we don't even know. A normal wife... 

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#65 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:51 AM

He stabbed her and she's a fan girl, but it kinda can works. I can't acept them because Sasuke stabbed her, but i can acept her fangirling because she wans't a nuisence. Example: Danzo vs Sasuke. What happened? Karin: He's in trouble. I need to help him. All i can do right now is analize the enemy. Focus.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#66 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:52 AM

He stabbed her and she's a fan girl, but it kinda can works. I can't acept them because Sasuke stabbed her, but i can acept her fangirling because she wans't a nuisence. Example: Danzo vs Sasuke. What happened? Karin: He's in trouble. I need to help him. All i can do right now is analize the enemy. Focus.

Karin is a weird girl :mellow:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, sasu....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users