• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic

#41 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:16 AM

Alone or Karin. Simple as that. Though personally I prefer alone. Every Sasuke ship feels too OCC due to Sasuke's lack of interest in anything romantic.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#42 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:54 AM

That's the shipping world for you.

I ship Naruto and Tayuya.

Eh, I've seen worse.

#43 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:54 AM

im curious lets say Naruto ends up with sakura which i want 2 happen  :nslove:

but who do you think sasuke is going to end up with or you would like 2 happen? :hug:  :smexy:  :love:

Honestly, I couldn't care less about whether Sasuke lives or dies and what would happen to him if he lived.

The only things I care about are Naruto becoming Hokage and  Naruto and Sakura finally accepting the other's love. Oh and some NaruSaku romance would be nice as well  :hehehe:

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#44 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:30 AM

Of cource sasuke will be with karin,she's his favourite one and sasuke said sorry to her only her.And sk is funny,Btw karin is pretty when she did her hair like this

tumblr_mtn1311ZmV1rdjnzso1_500.gif

imo they look good together in anime latest ep,in manga it's worse.Sasuke seemed angry, disgusted

Edited by elmas, 07 August 2014 - 11:32 AM.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#45 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:59 PM

Honestly, I couldn't care less about whether Sasuke lives or dies and what would happen to him if he lived.

The only things I care about are Naruto becoming Hokage and  Naruto and Sakura finally accepting the other's love. Oh and some NaruSaku romance would be nice as well  :hehehe:

We are all waiting for that to happen.

#46 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 04:11 PM

Of cource sasuke will be with karin,she's his favourite one and sasuke said sorry to her only her.And sk is funny,Btw karin is pretty when she did her hair like this

Are you kidding me you're shipping them because he apologized for stabbing her? When has he ever said anything about her being his favorite? And that pic isn't even pretty. XD
WqQwzgf.gif

#47 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 07 August 2014 - 04:47 PM

Karin is just a fangirl towards Sasuke

#48 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:15 PM

Seriously, ship Karin w/ Suigetsu, now that would be funny. They're like an old married couple, what w/ them getting into arguments every 5 seconds.
WqQwzgf.gif

#49 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:22 PM

Seriously, ship Karin w/ Suigetsu, now that would be funny. They're like an old married couple, what w/ them getting into arguments every 5 seconds.

So true. KarinSiugetsu >>>> SasuKarin in my opinion. SuiKarin is, in some ways, like NS taken to an extreme. It actually has some chemistry and dynamic and for some reason, reminds me of Part 1 NS a little.

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 07 August 2014 - 05:23 PM.

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#50 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:27 PM

So true. KarinSiugetsu >>>> SasuKarin in my opinion. SuiKarin is, in some ways, like NS taken to an extreme. It actually has some chemistry and dynamic and for some reason, reminds me of Part 1 NS a little.

Suigetsu can do better. Maybe Jugo?

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#51 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:31 PM

Suigetsu can do better. Maybe Jugo?

JugoxKarin?! Damn, that would be fiery and blow the roof of their home often  :chuckle:

WAIT! I finally know who I would like to see Sasuke end up with. SASUJUGO! Jugo needs him and Sasuke has shown him more care than what he has shown for Sakura and Karin combined. To top it all, Sasuke doesn't seem interested in girls BUT he has shown strong bromance affiliation. It all fits! 

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 07 August 2014 - 05:38 PM.

#52 sakuraharunorealfan

sakuraharunorealfan

Sakura Haruno Naruto's Bae xDD

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:(Pretending 2 be Sakura i lov roleplaying as her cx so just let me xp and just Call Me Sakura or Saku like my Friends Do)NARUSAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Boyfriend Naruto Uzumaki Smexy fox xD

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:42 PM

imo they look good together in anime latest ep,in manga it's worse.Sasuke seemed angry, disgusted

im glad im not the only one that thought that she looked cute like that lol cause Karin isnt my fave character but she's not that bad either...

Edited by sakuraharunorealfan, 07 August 2014 - 05:46 PM.

naruto_animation_by_ladygt-d7gd8ae.gif

#53 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:50 PM

JugoxKarin?! Damn, that would be fiery and blow the roof of their home often  :chuckle:

WAIT! I finally know who I would like to see Sasuke end up with. SASUJUGO! Jugo needs him and Sasuke has shown him more care than what he has shown for Sakura and Karin combined. To top it all, Sasuke doesn't seem interested in girls BUT he has shown strong bromance affiliation. It all fits!

If Sasuke has a bromance w/ anyone then its gotta be Naruto.
WqQwzgf.gif

#54 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:01 PM

If Sasuke has a bromance w/ anyone then its gotta be Naruto.

Sakura isn't letting go of Naruto that easily  :hehehe:   Sasuke has to move on from this disappointment and find someone else to satisfy his bromantic desires. Jugo fits better than anyone for this.

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 07 August 2014 - 06:01 PM.

#55 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:50 PM

what about Shikamaru and Temari together?

#56 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:02 PM

what about Shikamaru and Temari together?

Probably gunna happen.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#57 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 07 August 2014 - 10:02 PM

Are you kidding me you're shipping them because he apologized for stabbing her? When has he ever said anything about her being his favorite? And that pic isn't even pretty. XD

In response to that, Tobi says, "That girl is quite useful. It's no wonder Sasuke chose her as his favorite."

I still think SuiKarin is better :P

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#58 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 10:06 PM

In response to that, Tobi says, "That girl is quite useful. It's no wonder Sasuke chose her as his favorite."
I still think SuiKarin is better :P

Tobi no one cares about ur friken opinion! -_- *shoves him in closet*
Tobi: B-but Tobi is a good boy! D:
WqQwzgf.gif

#59 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 10:17 PM

no no no buddy he cares about her(?) maybe he stabbed her but he also killed his own bro so stabbing doen't matter.You know sasuke stabbed or killed or harmed everyone he knows in manga imo they have paralels with ns so why not :umm: .Karin is an uzumaki  he will make her his slave and make the most chikara babies. :th_yeah:

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#60 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 10:20 PM

no no no buddy he cares about her(?) maybe he stabbed her but he also killed his own bro so stabbing doen't matter.You know sasuke stabbed or killed or harmed everyone he knows in manga imo they have paralels with ns so why not :umm: .Karin is an uzumaki  he will make her his slave and make the most chikara babies. :th_yeah:

Lol are you kidding? XD no, just no. Also, Itachi was gonna die anyway.
WqQwzgf.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, sasu....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users