#1 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 02:32 AM

I been busy lately so not sure when this came out so let get started 

Summary time: How you use it. So they are reiterating their over arcing theme for this arc in the title hopefully means this is that last chapter of this arc. Ao is on the cover for this one sitting on some rocks with purple smoke behind him. Scrap and Build, Destruction and Rebirth. And their less desperate attempt then last week reminder to watch the crappy anime.

So the chapter start off from last time planning on how to fighting Ao instead of just running back to the village with the information they have. Once decided on a plan Boruto makes a poses with his light(ning) saber trying to convince the audience he is cool. Then he collapses, turns out those gadget consume a lot of chakra. Salad get concerned when he faints. So because his sword consume a lot of he has to uses it sparingly and for the battle only when he making that finishing blow. This was probably to make sure they didn't make him use the sword all the time, and have him compared to jedi. Star wars is apparently big in Japan to the point from what I heard that they have a larger percentage of their population that are fans of star wars then even the US. So they probably added hoping people would see it as cool, but probably was derived for being that unoriginal. This isn't even the first chakra lighting sword in Naruto.

Back to Ao who meets up with Barbarain hair who name is Kashin Koji. They talk about emotion, becoming a tool, stuff like that which makes it clear that this is suppose to be Boruto's Wave arc. Which is a shame since by the time the anime even get to this arc they will probably done two dozen of their own wave arc rip offs lessening any effect this is suppose to have. Among other things such as Kononhamaru praising that red shirt for sacrificing his life like a true shinobi, and the over arcing theme being "it how you use it that matters," not really working with it all that well.

Ao walks knowingly into an ambush for some reason. Oh his light saber can also act as am arm cannon blaster as well:012.png

Great.

They enact their plan that I don't care about but since it was so obvious he was able to figure it out by the time Bolt attack. We even get him having an internal monologue of him figuring it out.

Oh then he stabs bolt...I assume it a shadow clone but here everyone for your pleasure:030.png

Then Cups uses he stretchy arms to drain Ao, so Bolt can hit him from behind with a rasengan. Ao tries canceling it out with the arm thing but bolt cancel it out with his own. Then hit him with his rasengan, Afterward he drops the title at the end of the chapter.

So bored.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 24 February 2018 - 04:50 AM.

#2 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 07:21 AM

Is this an iteration of wave country arc?

#3 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 11:05 PM

if so, REHASH.......................... *yawn*....  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ *snore*

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#4 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 02:07 AM

Grenade Launcher !?! and Chakra Saber , and where the F is the minigun? . Did they scrap the idea or make it so it got destroyed so fast because the backlash from the fans ? :lmao:

And where the F is Konohamaru? Why these kids fighting adult with all that tech and if i remember Ao is about 1-3 level under hokage level. Maybe i'm using Naruto as comparison too much , whenever they goes on mission at least the jounin sensei is there to cover them. These kids is unsupervise , i'm amaze how bad the writing is. My prediction Ao will of course lose to boruto because one of his tech goes malfunction and explode :lmao: :lmao:  i mean that is the closest thing to logic because there's no way boruto can beat Ao that close to hokage level power and with all those fancy tech without some help.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#5 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 25 February 2018 - 02:17 AM

The only positive thing I can say about this chapter that team konaharmaru is fighting like an actual proper team than team 7 ever did.

#6 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 11:13 AM

The only positive thing I can say about this chapter that team konaharmaru is fighting like an actual proper team than team 7 ever did.

To be honest, the rare occasions where the Boruto series does something better than the original Naruto, it just makes me feel worse, like "Why couldn't Kishimoto do it right in the first place?"

#7 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 03:35 PM

A canon blaster is in the list of the expected tech fight in Boruto manga. I'm waiting for the air board infused by chakra :P

#8 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 05:33 PM

Just you watch, they will take this too far and put in some chakra infused tanks and fighter jets.

When that happens, even hardcore fans will yell that this is far too ridiculous.

Edited by Azor Ahai, 25 February 2018 - 05:34 PM.

tumblr_p7wkb2FRTk1r3exqoo1_500.gif

#9 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 01:12 AM

A canon blaster is in the list of the expected tech fight in Boruto manga. I'm waiting for the air board infused by chakra :P

Just you watch, they will take this too far and put in some chakra infused tanks and fighter jets.

When that happens, even hardcore fans will yell that this is far too ridiculous.

They should not be shy and just go in already at this point. Bring in the mech/gundam or better ironman suit like armor :lmao:.

#10 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 07:44 PM

Yeah at that point they should just not call it Boruto and just call it "Every shonen Ever Ripoff" the series :zaru:

To be honest, the rare occasions where the Boruto series does something better than the original Naruto, it just makes me feel worse, like "Why couldn't Kishimoto do it right in the first place?"

Kishimoto was not the one writing the story. :mellow: He was playing yes man to what ever his editors wanted. It was only because of his first editor, Kosuke Yahagi, that Naruto thrived as long as it did. When Yahagi left he was switching through Editors alot, but they all had one thing in common; they werw all Hinata fapping f@%%*&s just like sawer7mage, Foneverworld, etc. and who can forget the Hinata worshipers that did Naruto's anime at SP?

Edited by Phantom_999, 26 February 2018 - 08:19 PM.

#11 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 11:21 PM

Grenade Launcher !?! and Chakra Saber , and where the F is the minigun? . Did they scrap the idea or make it so it got destroyed so fast because the backlash from the fans ? :lmao:

And where the F is Konohamaru? Why these kids fighting adult with all that tech and if i remember Ao is about 1-3 level under hokage level. Maybe i'm using Naruto as comparison too much , whenever they goes on mission at least the jounin sensei is there to cover them. These kids is unsupervise , i'm amaze how bad the writing is. My prediction Ao will of course lose to boruto because one of his tech goes malfunction and explode :lmao: :lmao:  i mean that is the closest thing to logic because there's no way boruto can beat Ao that close to hokage level power and with all those fancy tech without some help.

The mini-gun was destroyed by...konohamaru after the initial volley. To take it away from Ao. Since that weapon no longer had any power to convince the reader that the characters were in danger.

He fighting along side Salad and Cups as the distraction. Sorry, I didn't think I need to mention anyone in particular unless they were actually doing something. Do you not remember the anime? Bolt was defeating demons and jounin level ninja when he was 6 years old. Not only that but last arc he defeated the molding cannibal (who was a S level threat in the bingo book) more or less on his own. So of course they are going to defeat Ao, and he is probably going to die to Barbarian hair or self destruct to complete the mission.

This team is more like Team Yamoto then Team 7/Kakashi. But I agree. The problem with team 7 was Sakura wasn't a fighter until part two and by that point Sasuke had left. So we really only see them fight all together at the end. Which despite kishimoto keep writing characters praising their perfect natural team work. Most of their fighting was Sasuke and Naruto doing their own thing that sometime happened to make a good combination, while Sakura stood in the background commenting because the gap had widen again.

For having Team 7 work together he was rushed into the chunin exam by yahagi, and after Orochimaru gave Sasuke that curse seal it was always a ticking clock to when he would leave the village. After that they only worked together again near the end where kishi was already getting tired, and was in constant fights with his editors.

They already have something like that with the kite that was shown in the institution.

Can't wait for them to make that look ninja-ie.

They should not be shy and just go in already at this point. Bring in the mech/gundam or better ironman suit like armor.

Since we already had that chakra armor in the very first Naruto movie. Ninja Chakra Power armor is inevitable. Making it into to a giant mech suit a high possibility.

Yeah at that point they should just not call it Boruto and just call it "Every shonen Ever Ripoff" the series. Kishimoto was not the one writing the story. :mellow: He was playing yes man to what ever his editors wanted. It was only because of his first editor, Kosuke Yahagi, that Naruto thrived as long as it did. When Yahagi left he was switching through Editors alot, but they all had one thing in common; they werw all Hinata fapping f@%%*&s just like sawer7mage, Foneverworld, etc. and who can forget the Hinata worshipers that did Naruto's anime at SP?

It unlikely they were all hinata fans but I will agree that most of them probably bought into the idea that nH was popular oversea and if that just made it happen Naruto would become an even bigger success. We saw how that worked out.

Is this an iteration of wave country arc?

You know, whenever I respond to you question I always get the feeling either you don't notice, respect them, or you just forget. So I don't know what else to say other then, believe me because me explaining it never seems to stick with you, or read it yourself and make up your own opinion of it.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 27 February 2018 - 06:16 AM.

#12 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 01:36 AM

It unlikely they were all hinata fans but I will agree that most of them probably bought into the idea that nH was popular oversea and if that just made it happen Naruto would become an even bigger success. We saw how that worked out.

Yeah perhaps I'm exaggerating, but the fact is that what is consistent is that alot of Kishimoto's post Yahagi editors were on the "Hinata band wagon", as were alot of SP's faction that did Naruto's anime. Now there could be other reasons they wanted Hinata as the heroine besides "lusting" after her, but we can agree that they kittened up the franchise because of their selfishness. :ermm:

Edited by Phantom_999, 27 February 2018 - 01:37 AM.

#13 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 03:12 AM

When I look at what happened, I think.

Years back during the start of the War Arc.

NS: I wonder if we'll ever go too far.

Kishi: With what?

NS: With this whole war arc thing.

Kishi: Ohh, no such thing as going too far.

At the end of the Naruto manga, as NH is being implemented despite evidence to the contrary.

NS: Wait...how...how did this happened?

Kishi: What? Have you been living under a rock?

NS: YES!, I've been living under a rock, so please tell me.

Kishi: -stares- The implementation of the NH plan screwed up the manga, the canon is breaking up alright.

present time:

As Kishimoto sees one of his characters pulled out a minigun.

Kishi: You were right NS, we did go too far. :shock:

Edited by Azor Ahai, 27 February 2018 - 03:14 AM.

tumblr_p7wkb2FRTk1r3exqoo1_500.gif

#14 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 11:49 PM

@bail

I never read the manga nor watch the anime. That's why i ask the question.

#15 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 04:30 AM

I find it funny that chakra is now become something close like fuel for these advance tech. Ninja is more like traditional theme while gun and high tech is more like sci-fi and i don't think mixing these two is good a idea. It's like trying to combine a desert with appetizer or on tray.

#16 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 07:57 AM

I find it funny that chakra is now become something close like fuel for these advance tech. Ninja is more like traditional theme while gun and high tech is more like sci-fi and i don't think mixing these two is good a idea. It's like trying to combine a desert with appetizer or on tray.

It seems like a really bad, dumb idea. Guns should kill almost anyone with little difficulty. They don't have spiritual pressure like Bleach characters. Yet they're somehow going to be able to defeat this technology regardless without getting shot in the face.

Edited by DrK, 28 February 2018 - 07:58 AM.

#17 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 03:57 PM

It seems like a really bad, dumb idea. Guns should kill almost anyone with little difficulty. They don't have spiritual pressure like Bleach characters. Yet they're somehow going to be able to defeat this technology regardless without getting shot in the face.

The Idea of New Ways (Ninja tech) vs Old Ways (Jutsus) could work well in Naruto if done right. It's clearly not being done right though.

#18 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 04:56 PM

Once you put light sabers into the series, what's the point of including high-powered guns? Shouldn't Boruto be going into space? His old man did it with nothing but asspulls.

Or maybe Naruto has been Kryptonian the whole time and his powers only come out once in a blue moon. Makes about as much sense as everything else this series has given us.

#19 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 08:04 PM

Or Minato is Kryptonian, Whatever. they don't seem durable enough to fit the description though :P

#20 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 04:40 PM

They already have something like that with the kite that was shown in the institution.

That's half executed. We are on our way to see the airboard infused chakra in what was once the Naruto world :cool:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users