• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 17 September 2016 - 10:53 PM

happiness-oshimi-shuzo-l0.jpg

Genre: Horror, School Life, Shounen, Supernatural

Makoto Okazaki is your run of the mill high-schooler, a perfect bullying target und a closet pervert. One Night he decides to return a DVD to a friend of his and ventures out into the night. He notices a person on a nearby rooftop. The person lunges at him before he is able to make sense of this, and bites into his neck, drinking blood. The Attacker stops drinking blood. At this point Makoto notices, that the Attacker is a beautiful Girl. She asks him: "Do you want to die or become like me?" He decides to live...

I picked up this manga yesterday and caught up with it (only has 20 chapters so far), and I throught it was pretty darn good. Good enough, at least, to start a thread about it lol. In all honesty, the genre says shounen, but I don't really think so. It's darker, gory, and has some adult scenes. It's sorta like a more demure version of Tokyo Ghoul, if anyone has read TG. It's more seinen than shounen, in my opinion. The story so far has been good, I like the main character, and Nora is definitely bae in regards to this manga. Interested to see where it leads going forward. Only downside is that it's a monthly manga, and the most recent chapter just came out so I have to wait almost a month for the next chapter :cry:

Edited by AHK, 18 September 2016 - 12:12 AM.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#2 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 11:08 PM

huge spoiler

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#3 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 17 September 2016 - 11:51 PM

Lol yeah, I read it.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Happiness, Vampires, Better Than Naruto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users