• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 11 October 2010 - 09:32 AM

I was adding two links to my first post in the Classic Manga/Anime Appreciation thread when the editting screwed completely the formatting and the links. I rewrote the post in order to fixing the links but now it doesn't let me editing my post! The system says I am linkg to a site the Administrator doesn't allow link to. But before it let me before! I removed the two last links in oder to see if that was the trouble, but I still got the same error message.

What is happening? I can't link to sites such like Anymanga.com, Watchanimeon.com, Manga.anime.net now? But it let met three days ago. Why it doesn't let me now?

Please, I need help.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#2 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 11 October 2010 - 10:36 AM

Strange.
I can create links to those sites no problem, and I've checked the Control Panel if there's any posting restrictions activated for either site. You do not have any restrictions like that, so there's no good reason why you can't post. Could you please post the exact error message you get when you try to link to those sites? I checked pictures and such, so there should be no problem posting pictures either, since there's no dynamic pictures on anymanga.com (the only one I tried picture linking with).

Before you post the error message, you should also try rebooting your computer, and maybe even try posting in a different browser. That way it at least be easier to figure out if the problem is with us, or if it's locally. Of course, we'll try to help no matter where the problem is.

#3 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 11 October 2010 - 11:06 AM

Thank for your advice.

I have tried again editing it, and it has let me now. I don't get why it didn't let me before. Maybe there was some trouble with the formatting, or with the server?

It also was very weird because I had been able to link to those sites in other post, but when I tried editing that post, it gave me that error message. IIRC, the message was something like this: "You are trying linking to a site the administrator doesn't allow link to". Again, I had already linked to those sites and it didn't give me troubles.

I still wonder why it happened. Oh, well, I guess trouble solved. Again, thank you for trying helping.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users