#1322 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 10:33 PM

I'm just now learning that there's a freakin Emoji Movie coming out

Before I'd roll on the floor about this but if it's anything like the Angry Birds movie I'm in

AB movie 10/10 btw

Edited by sushi., 16 May 2017 - 10:34 PM.

ナルサク

#1323 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:01 AM

Before I'd roll on the floor about this but if it's anything like the Angry Birds movie I'm in

AB movie 10/10 btw

Yeah the movie is on Netflix I always watch it I can't stop laughing lol. :lmao:

Edited by Gravenimage, 22 May 2017 - 02:33 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1324 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 17 May 2017 - 06:42 AM

Guardians of the Galaxy 2: 8 or 9

What can I say, that movie's humor is on-point(literally my type of humor exactly) it has excellent characters, and Chris Pratt. <3 Chris Pratt is literally my fav actor of all time. I thought it did a really good job with being hilarious and also drawing on the emotion of the viewer. The sacrifice was well done, and the characters' growth (of all) was also actually really good.

Some of the plot was iffy I guess but the awesome characters and hilarious moments + baby groot made me just love it. I'd totally watch it again. Heck at the tape part I was literally dying laughing in my chair! Haha good stuff.

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#1325 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:05 AM

I'm just now learning that there's a freakin Emoji Movie coming out

Not Japanese emoticons ? Damn >.<

#1326 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 02:01 PM

King Arthur - Legend of The Sword

I saw this movie with someone who actually enjoyed it and I didn't want to tell him that it was crap.

This movie reportedly was 170 million dollars to make and so far it made 15 million. And I understand why it didn't make its money back. Because it's not a good movie.

Honestly it felt like I was watching a montage of scenes put together in order to make a movie. And while sort of work in sequence together, it's more like your brain is trying to put them in order.

It's a generic movie that once upon a time like 20 years ago, people would've gone to see it and it would've made its money back and then some no problem. However these days you need to either do something that's good or unique or have that something that's specific to your movies.

Thumbs down. Don't even bother watching when it comes to Blu-ray, which will come sooner that normal.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1327 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 21 May 2017 - 06:52 AM

Never Back Down- 10/10.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#1328 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 10:09 PM

Blame! 10/10- based on the manga of the same title. One of the best anime scifi movies I have ever seen this year so far. It's available only on Netflix. Great story, great characters along with talented voice actors like Johnny Bosh, Christine Cabalos, Christina Vee, Bryce Papenbrook, Cassandra Morris among many others. If you're into scifi anime I'll suggest watching this one. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1329 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 22 May 2017 - 01:44 AM

Superman: Unbound. 10/10. 

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#1330 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:28 AM

Alien: Covenant --- (10/10) You either like this movie or you don't, there is no in between.

AB movie 10/10 btw

I was really surprised AB was so good actually! I took my nephews out to see it and I ended up liking it way more than they did lmfaoo

#1331 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:56 AM

Get Out

When I was a kid I watched Eerie Indiana, maybe some of you saw it. This movie reminded me of that series.

I loved it, simply because it wasn't what it would seem when you first look at the movie.

Thumbs up. Go see it.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1332 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:59 PM

Get Out

When I was a kid I watched Eerie Indiana, maybe some of you saw it. This movie reminded me of that series.

I loved it, simply because it wasn't what it would seem when you first look at the movie.

Thumbs up. Go see it.

I knew it got a rating of 8/10. Though I don't take them much into account. Still I bought the DVD

#1333 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 11:02 PM

Wonder Woman

I liked it a lot. Once again I don't want to reveal much. After BvS and Suicide Squad, I didn't think DC can do a proper movie after Nolan left them. I mean BvS wasn't a total catastrophe and neither was Suicide Squad, both movies were watchable but not really memorable to deserve a second watch.

Now with Wonder Woman, I can't wait until I can see it on Blu-Ray, or maybe I'll see it again in the cinema next week.

It really is good. It's fun, it's well filmed, the script is there, good fights. You want to talk spoilers? Just ask away.

Thumbs up.

Final rating 8.... dare I say 8.5 :smile:

Oh and they actually used her theme in the movie, not just the trailer. Really good choice.

Oh and one more thing. Why do we need Superman again? :D

Edited by Nostradamus, 02 June 2017 - 11:11 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#1334 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 02 June 2017 - 11:08 PM

wonder women 9/10

#1335 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:43 AM

Oh and they actually used her theme in the movie, not just the trailer. Really good choice.

Not only was it in there, it was in at the right time.

I gave it a 5 out of 5, if you want to read my full review here are my thoughts 

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#1336 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 01:30 AM

Wonder Woman

I liked it a lot. Once again I don't want to reveal much. After BvS and Suicide Squad, I didn't think DC can do a proper movie after Nolan left them. I mean BvS wasn't a total catastrophe and neither was Suicide Squad, both movies were watchable but not really memorable to deserve a second watch.

Now with Wonder Woman, I can't wait until I can see it on Blu-Ray, or maybe I'll see it again in the cinema next week.

It really is good. It's fun, it's well filmed, the script is there, good fights. You want to talk spoilers? Just ask away.

Thumbs up.

Can't wait to see it.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1337 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 07:24 AM

Wonder Woman

Thumbs up.

lol, must resist bait.

Anyways, Born to Defense. 9/10.

#1338 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:23 PM

Wonder Woman

Thumbs up.

No need for Superman... * Look at Illnevergiveup * :hehehe:... Mwahaha.

Edited by T XD, 03 June 2017 - 12:24 PM.

#1339 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 06:09 PM

*eye twitches rapidly, but takes a deep breath and talks to myself to calm myself down.*

be strong Illnevergiveup3. Just be strong lol.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 03 June 2017 - 08:40 PM.

#1340 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 01:05 AM

lol, must resist bait.

:lol:

*eye twitches rapidly, but takes a deep breath and talks to myself to calm myself down.*

be strong Illnevergiveup3. Just be strong lol.

You are weak, son of El. Unsure of yourself. :D

Anyway movie time.

The Mummy

This is the second movie in a row with Tom Cruise, that needs to be avoided. It's just so bad.

Don't bother with it. 3 out of 10, I gave it a 3 just for work that went into some of the special effects.

Thumbs down.

CZSn9hA.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users