#1 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:17 AM

http://www.narutospo...en-episode-279/

well the last part i did not understand what's the secret that only yamato knows?
i think the anime team is retarded or just play dumb there's no reason for the secret that hinata loves naruto to be something important to the war, only in fillers that she's important.

Edited by dovahkiin, 13 September 2012 - 11:32 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#2 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 13 September 2012 - 12:44 PM

Is there any Kibahina moments at all? And don't worry too much about it, unfortunatly you have to expect that useless Hinata fanservice from them, just ignore it.

aw9vkj.gif

#3 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 01:06 PM

At first, I simply facepalmed at this episode. But I just realized it's hilarious in hindsight. When you look at recent manga chapters, we know Tobi wouldn't really give a damn kitten about Hinata. He would be targeting Sakura for a very obvious reason. To break Naruto and make him feel the same pain he once did.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#4 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 01:26 PM

Shino - However, with htis incident, the most closely guarded secret of the Allied Shinobi Army was almost leaked to the enemy.
Hinata - Most closely guarded secret?
Shino - That you love Naruto.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#5 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 01:50 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Sep 13 2012, 08:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shino - However, with htis incident, the most closely guarded secret of the Allied Shinobi Army was almost leaked to the enemy.

Please. For the love of god, please. Tell me that that isn't really a line in this episode.

For the sake of all freaking humanity, please. Tell me they didn't stoop that low.

Please?

arg.gif

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#6 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:13 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Sep 13 2012, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please. For the love of god, please. Tell me that that isn't really a line in this episode.

For the sake of all freaking humanity, please. Tell me they didn't stoop that low.

Please?

arg.gif

i aslo dont understand the part with the secret but is why says shino when hinata wakes up that hes the last one??

Maybe kind of shinohina moment or what???

also all this fillers suck this month only one normal episode

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#7 GlucoseGlutton

GlucoseGlutton

Professional Trash

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:SakuHina tbh

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Sep 13 2012, 08:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm seriously get sick and tired of this Hina-worship. I mean seriously! She's a nice character and all but how in god's name is her love "the most closely guarded secret"??? Whatever the anime team is smoking must be some real good stuff....

Edited by SugarJunkE, 13 September 2012 - 02:28 PM.

tumblr_mvi3cfp7Sy1rb7h2eo3_500.jpg

#8 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:27 PM

Wouldn't the most closely guarded secret be, gee, I don't know, anything else? Come on! Naruto's and Bee's location? The knowledge they have on Tobi and Kabuto? The ways to defeat the edo tenseis? These are all way more significant than knowing that Hinata loves Naruto.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#9 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:33 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Sep 13 2012, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wouldn't the most closely guarded secret be, gee, I don't know, anything else? Come on! Naruto's and Bee's location? The knowledge they have on Tobi and Kabuto? The ways to defeat the edo tenseis? These are all way more significant than knowing that Hinata loves Naruto.

Yeah who cares thats also just a filler and i dont understand what bullsh$t they are talking tzzzz most guarded secret that hinata loves naruto who the fuqq cares about that.
It would matter if naruto would also love hinata so the enemy could kill hinata and that would hurt naruto but now just tzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Also incoming episode why the hell is there sasuke now. I have now problem with fillers but i hate it when they totally go out of the main theme dry.gif

#10 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:53 PM

I won't watch the episode but reading the comments from others this filler is exactly what Pierot does best" Hinata worshiping" they admit she's only good for fan service she doesn't need any development because she's there to fill space (centered in a filler episode which makes sense) and fan service Kishi said it himself that he wanted a character with big boobs forget Tsunade or Samui Hinata is the real deal she's the queen of fan service. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 13 September 2012 - 02:56 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#11 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:11 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Sep 13 2012, 07:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I won't watch the episode but reading the comments from others this filler is exactly what Pierot does best" Hinata worshiping" they admit she's only good for fan service she doesn't need any development because she's there to fill space (centered in a filler episode which makes sense) and fan service Kishi said it himself that he wanted a character with big boobs forget Tsunade or Samui Hinata is the real deal she's the queen of fan service. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Hey, we don't know if any of those stuff are true, so don't spread it around (though I think the anime one maybe true).

Secondly, are you guys saying that Yamato knows the secret about Hinata liking Naruto? And if that is true.........why?
Why do we need an other filler of showing Hinata liking Hinata? If they want to make a filler about Hinata, that's fine. But why does it need to be an other one about her crush on Naruto?

#12 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE (Transformers03 @ Sep 13 2012, 08:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, we don't know if any of those stuff are true, so don't spread it around (though I think the anime one maybe true).

Secondly, are you guys saying that Yamato knows the secret about Hinata liking Naruto? And if that is true.........why?
Why do we need an other filler of showing Hinata liking Hinata? If they want to make a filler about Hinata, that's fine. But why does it need to be an other one about her crush on Naruto?

You should know by now Hinata's character is ONLY centered around her crush for Naruto. So if Pierot wants to make a Hinata worshiping episode then obviously her crush for Naruto has to be mentioned.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#13 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:21 PM

I didn't see this episode and it will be a while. That said what exactly happen? Wait, this is filler huh. Interesting...

To be honest, I haven't watch the anime in a while. I will continue to watch once they reach to the part we're up to in the manga. Why should I care btw? I know they're in filler and judging by the screenshots at 2chan, it's the usual episode. If it's Hinata and no Naruto, then why should I be affected by it? Have we already established that the studio is Hinata's worship, not NaruHina. Sadly though, her character does love Naruto, so expect that aspect to expose. But again, no Naruto, no real love. Like Naruto actually stop loving. Besides, they're more servicing on NaruSaku, hence more interaction between them and more insights on them, let alone that they keep having Sakura in a confused state, not knowing who is she in love with. Call me when they actually make an opening/ending with NaruHina that actually have both of them interact. Either way, I still get worried. As many already said, she is a minor character with lots of fanservice by the studio.

Btw, if we and they accept this, then I guess episode 235 is now acceptable. Good job, everyone.

#14 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:23 PM

Ok a filler for Hina>>>no Nauru, what is the problem aren't we already accustomed to those fillers, NS is getting a lot of focus outside the Manga so is just fair for the other pairing to get some focus too right?

#15 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE (NS means logic @ Sep 13 2012, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok a filler for Hina>>>no Nauru, what is the problem aren't we already accustomed to those fillers, NS is getting a lot of focus outside the Manga so is just fair for the other pairing to get some focus too right?

NO!!! biggrin.gif

#16 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:29 PM

/\ agree happy.gif
okay maybe some dry.gif atleast its onesided as usaual laugh.gif

#17 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:30 PM

So...I haven't watched it. Is it truly filler or is it still on speed with the manga, just padded with some flashbacks? Does Naruto make his big entrance in this one or do we still have to wait a while? I'm gathering that it's Hinata-centric (go figure), but does it tie in to the manga chapter or is it just about her and her team?

#18 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (NS means logic @ Sep 13 2012, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Indeed.

I'll say it again, wake me up when the studio do an opening/ending with NaruHina that actually interact. Plus, you might as well go hard as you can, because to me, this feels like the last arc with all minor characters' shining moment. I said it before, watch the big bang ending will have NaruSaku. Remember Pain arc. Yup, it will happen again. Mark my word.

#19 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Sep 13 2012, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So...I haven't watched it. Is it truly filler or is it still on speed with the manga, just padded with some flashbacks? Does Naruto make his big entrance in this one or do we still have to wait a while? I'm gathering that it's Hinata-centric (go figure), but does it tie in to the manga chapter or is it just about her and her team?

Its just a filler and all about hinata and her team you dont even see naruto

#20 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:04 PM

wow...just...wow... huh.gif I really didn't think the anime team would go that far... That make it sound like...Hinata's feelings for Naruto are more important to the plot then Sakura. th_twitchsmile.gif

I mean, this filler pretty much says that her feelings are like ...SUCH a big deal for the enemy.. rolleyes.gif I can just picture the kitten this will cause, all the youtube NH fans calling it canon/sticking to canon... and no, I'm not saying showing her feelings is a lie, it's a canon fact that she "loves" Naruto...but still... her feelings are not that important, and this is just.... facepalm.png

well the good news is if people try to say this makes for a NH hints, I can easily counter with episode 235. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif fu.png

but still...this is annoying.. arg.gif

....I'm overeacting I know... sweatdrop.gif

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users