• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#21 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:18 PM

Plagiarism HO!!

sirhammerlock.jpg

One word:

2228474288_tumblr_lcyuywnYml1qdr9hr_xlar

#22 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:21 PM

Quiet you fools  :wha:  

#23 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:23 PM

How's it going James XD

You like imagination a lot it seems. Same here. It takes you to your own world, or imagining something that can't happen or impossible in the real world.

Well, how do you spend most of your days ? :D

Well, yeah. I do like the world of imagination, but it's not like I won't acknowledge the real world. That's why we have movies, series, work of fiction to exploit those worlds that we would like to say, "Well, that was hell of a day at work and so on, so let's take a break and enjoy the fictional world." It something that keeps us away from feeling depressed or anything that real life situation makes us feel like we have a hard time and we can't recover from that. Again, I am not that insane to be like "Itachi is dead!? I hate my life", with all due respect to people that has gone through this. All I'm saying that we have the ability to be creative and we would always have more than one world to explore.

Well, most of the day, I usually just watch or play stuff at home. I usually like to explore new things from the Internet, though sometimes it could backfire like I get too interested, I will go too deep to the point it can be disturbing. Take for example about the elevator incident. I tried to find the uncensored version, but no luck, but perhaps that's a good thing. The point is when you do something new, you get highly interested for a day. When I'm outside, well I tend to take my time to explore and if I have a music, mainly soundtrack, playing while riding on the train, I usually imagine a Naruto fanfic scenario. Not all the time, but it's recent since well 631 happens. I go out with my girlfriend and we both do the usual start: get milk bubble tea. Good stuff. Then, lunch, and then the rest is all up for grabs. So yeah, my daily activity does change of course, but these are what usually occurs.

You have a story to tell, well then why don't you tell me what it is so I can make money off of it. :smile:

Lol. Well, all I know is that it has three parts, and the last one is like 5 act structures, even though I can call them arcs, but it's like a movie based style. What is it about? Well, the beginning starts off with a flashback with a kid talking to a man and the question is "What does it takes to be the king of the world?" It's a theme that I even have an ending for it. This story was inspired by Naruto, believe it or not, and Halo, for the world they created, including art styles. I was so happy to see Game of Thrones to be similar to my story, but not that exact, but you get the idea. I am a fan of a war storytelling, though my story don't have a war; however, the running hype is "War is coming". I can go on but yeah, if only I have the art skills to make my own manga. Heck, they even got the competition starting soon. It's getting me motivated, I give it that, but yeah, maybe one day.

Plagiarism HO!!

sirhammerlock.jpg

:lol:

#24 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:37 PM

Hey ns4life just want to ask besides other manga couples did you ever ship sora and tai together from digimon? If you did i'll talk about it more in details in my blog i will make today or tommorow its something i want to rant about. Its another couple that sort of reminds me of narusaku but, it didn't happen.

Edited by rikakim94, 04 June 2013 - 11:38 PM.

#25 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:06 AM

Hey ns4life just want to ask besides other manga couples did you ever ship sora and tai together from digimon? If you did i'll talk about it more in details in my blog i will make today or tommorow its something i want to rant about. Its another couple that sort of reminds me of narusaku but, it didn't happen.

I'll be honest, I didn't watch Digimon in my childhood. I was more Pokemon fan than anything. Yeah, I know. Anyway, I went back and decided to check on Digimon after like 4th season was out in USA. I got spoiled by my cousins about the show, so I came in only to watch for the heck of it. It was enjoyable for the most part. I haven't seen it since then. I learned about the infamous pairing that never happened, rather a betrayal happened. I was young back then, so I didn't care about pairings. Now, if I go back, well, perhaps I would now, but to be fair, while the show did try to cater Sora and Tai, it's nothing compare to Naruto because 1, Naruto is a long running series; 2, Digimon wasn't highly developed to center in one aspect or at least acknowledge it, granted there were teases, but in Naruto, it's heavily involving romance as well as others, so the story is deeper in that regard; lastly, well I recently heard that season 2 got a new creator or something to change it up.

It's the same that happened to Code Geass, season 2 felt different from season 1 because it has a new director/creator, which is sad because a lot of foreshadows from season 1 never went anywhere, including Suzuku knowing the other world. I think romance wouldn't be so "complex" if it was the normal creator. In fact, it almost felt like the original creator was going to make Suzuku and Kallen happen if it stays the same from season 1, but who knows. Another anime I heard that got that is some basketball with mech (forgot the name), where I heard that once the guy was fired, the anime became a huge disappointment. Feel free to tell me what is it called. Anyway, I look forward to what you want to say.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 05 June 2013 - 12:07 AM.

#26 megi

megi

Resident Gardener

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:09 PM

Hello NS4! Will you go see Pacific Rim? Do you like the animated movie 'Sumer Wars'? :) 

tumblr_n17tev6vc61t0ss41o1_500.jpg

"You've got the need. You've got the dream" 絆ってなんだ?

GNS for life

#27 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:14 PM

Hello NS4! Will you go see Pacific Rim? Do you like the animated movie 'Sumer Wars'? :) 

Pacific Rim does look really interesting. I most likely going to see it. Of course I like animated movie.

#28 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:08 PM

So what did you need to talk to me about?

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#29 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:19 PM

So what did you need to talk to me about?

Well, I have been thinking about using the channel to review chapters. I'm thinking on how I would structure this.

#30 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:30 AM

Okay, well I did say if you want your own section on the Youtube channel, I will be happy to host the videos.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#31 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:42 AM

Okay, well I did say if you want your own section on the Youtube channel, I will be happy to host the videos.

Thank you. Now I need to figure it out how to compile and what to explore.

#32 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:38 AM

So, I have a little hard time on reviews. To be honest, I only have one thing: appearance. Do I really need to show my face to the world? I don't think so but all reviewers I have seen have expose themselves to the world. It's not a bad thing but I don't want to show my look. For what reason does it have? Ok, maybe because people wants to see reaction shots from a person, but eh, is that truly it?

I forgot that video game review name, the one with that British accent, didn't need to show his face though he uses arts to present it. So what leaves me? Well, hard to say because I get the idea that there may be some copyright law with showing off chapters, not to say I will show all the pages, but good amount to get across. But again, it's probably forbidden to do so. So what does that leaves me? I would like anyone in here to help.

#33 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:29 AM

You mean Ben Yahtzee crowsaw on zero punctuation? Why not just do something like the podcast? Show maybe afew pictures and explain your idea. remember it is not what you do, but how you execute. Try one way and if you think it works, go with it or switch it up.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 06 June 2013 - 08:31 AM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#34 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:37 PM

I'll be honest, I didn't watch Digimon in my childhood. I was more Pokemon fan than anything. Yeah, I know. Anyway, I went back and decided to check on Digimon after like 4th season was out in USA. I got spoiled by my cousins about the show, so I came in only to watch for the heck of it. It was enjoyable for the most part. I haven't seen it since then. I learned about the infamous pairing that never happened, rather a betrayal happened. I was young back then, so I didn't care about pairings. Now, if I go back, well, perhaps I would now, but to be fair, while the show did try to cater Sora and Tai, it's nothing compare to Naruto because 1, Naruto is a long running series; 2, Digimon wasn't highly developed to center in one aspect or at least acknowledge it, granted there were teases, but in Naruto, it's heavily involving romance as well as others, so the story is deeper in that regard; lastly, well I recently heard that season 2 got a new creator or something to change it up.

It's the same that happened to Code Geass, season 2 felt different from season 1 because it has a new director/creator, which is sad because a lot of foreshadows from season 1 never went anywhere, including Suzuku knowing the other world. I think romance wouldn't be so "complex" if it was the normal creator. In fact, it almost felt like the original creator was going to make Suzuku and Kallen happen if it stays the same from season 1, but who knows. Another anime I heard that got that is some basketball with mech (forgot the name), where I heard that once the guy was fired, the anime became a huge disappointment. Feel free to tell me what is it called. Anyway, I look forward to what you want to say.

yesterday i made a blog post about this its here

http://www.narusaku....showtopic=13012

enjoy reading it! 

The bolded : what you said is right i may have not gotten into code grass series but that's what happens when you change the original director it just dosen't feel the same as the original series.

#35 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:41 PM

You mean Ben Yahtzee crowsaw on zero punctuation? Why not just do something like the podcast? Show maybe afew pictures and explain your idea. remember it is not what you do, but how you execute. Try one way and if you think it works, go with it or switch it up.

Yeah, that's what I mean. Hm, you are right about that. Ok. I'll plan it now to see if it fits me.

yesterday i made a blog post about this its here

http://www.narusaku....showtopic=13012

enjoy reading it! 

The bolded : what you said is right i may have not gotten into code grass series but that's what happens when you change the original director it just dosen't feel the same as the original series.

Thanks. Looking forward to it.

Yeah, it sadly happens. For odd reasons, it was more fanservice to the point we got too many school days' activity episode as well as moments that feel like Fairy Tail creator would do. For the record, the basketball mech anime is called Basquash! and a lot of people have said it was a mess after they changed the director. So yeah, anime based only actually gets worse treatment than a mangaka being told by editors, if you ask. From what I heard, same goes to Digimon.

#36 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:26 PM

trust me, 4Life, it took me a good few tries to get the podcast just right.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#37 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:33 PM

trust me, 4Life, it took me a good few tries to get the podcast just right.

Good point.

Ok, well I'll try it out soon. I'm trying to see the picture that you sent. I'm going on my laptop to see it.

#38 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 06:38 AM

Well, I got to note that Dark Souls is a freaking hard game and my friend let me die when I'm the leader. Some friend. Sounds like Sasuke will do in the future. Spoiler?

Well, I must admit I was fueled today with the whole chapter thread. I guess I lost temper on it, but I guess I may have jump to conclusion. It's just if a pairing is dead, it should remain dead. Can you revive it? Well maybe, depends on the circumstance, but this one is nowhere to it. But that's in the past. Moving on.

Reading about Digimon history from Rikakim94 was pretty saddening because I wish I knew how it felt to be utterly betrayed by the creator(s). I actually remember Nostalgia Critic review the movie, which yeah, I thought it was a mess long time ago too. Well maybe the english version. I'll rewatch it for memory sake. Actually, I was planning to watch all the so claimed bad movies he listed and see what I can truly say. Well, animated one. Some I already know they suck or not. Anyway, back to the point. When NC saw the obvious pairing, the other reviewer, JesusOtaku, was crying because she already knows the result, which is probably one of the most backstabbing moment in anime history. That's crazy.

Well, I think I know how to review now. Maybe next week will be my first. I need to find out how to install this mic.

#39 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:00 AM

Oh man, it's been a while, but E3 is over, so now back here to blog something. I would like to say that I am going to start reviewing chapters from this point forward. I am going to work on it and hopefully my first review will go well. So wish me the best of luck. :happy:

#40 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:12 AM

Good luck XD and tell us when your first review is done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users