Vicious

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:13 AM

QUOTE (Nate River @ May 25 2009, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They don't.

Kim Jong Il knows that Russia and China wouldn't think twice about crushing him if he screwed them, but I doubt he's pursuing the bomb to go against them.

The lust for power exceeds rational thinking.
The Righteous are humiliated and perish, the strong are weakened and beaten, lovers become wretches to all and the other, the innocent are forsaken and dismissed, and the shattered are left broken... such is the cause of evil and contempt... contempt for what others are not, contempt for their own weaknesses, contempt because they are no longer in the realm of the light. But instead have fallen to hatred, anxiety, and greed.

#42 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:15 AM

Sadly, this is what makes me believe that there will never truly be peace, and why we'll never see a "new" world.
Bleach was right...

#43 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:16 AM

QUOTE (Kurosaki Ichigo @ May 25 2009, 11:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sadly, this is what makes me believe that there will never truly be peace, and why we'll never see a "new" world.
Bleach was right...

Human peace will never come if we keep arguing amongst us like little children.

#44 Vicious

Vicious

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:19 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ May 25 2009, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I'm pretty sure all the big kids are against North Korea testing it's nuclear capabilities. And That then makes it not an arguement but an agreement, the only one doing the arguing is a power hungry leader who cares little for the prosperity of his own people and wouldn't think twice as using them for human bullet shields.

North Korea = Agreement (no one likes them) laugh.gif
The Righteous are humiliated and perish, the strong are weakened and beaten, lovers become wretches to all and the other, the innocent are forsaken and dismissed, and the shattered are left broken... such is the cause of evil and contempt... contempt for what others are not, contempt for their own weaknesses, contempt because they are no longer in the realm of the light. But instead have fallen to hatred, anxiety, and greed.

#45 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:22 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ May 25 2009, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly, I can't comprehend the reasoning for wanting to do this, besides it being because we're human.
Peace will never truly come if you ask me...

Dang it Kim, can't you just buy Halo 3 and pretend you're in a war?

#46 Vicious

Vicious

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:24 AM

QUOTE (Kurosaki Ichigo @ May 25 2009, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exactly, I can't comprehend the reasoning for wanting to do this, besides it being because we're human.
Peace will never truly come if you ask me...

Dang it Kim, can't you just buy Halo 3 and pretend you're in a war?

... With that sort of attitude peace won't come, in order for there to be peace you have to strive for it, we can achieve peace but the people who believe that peace can not be reached are most probable people who want to put no effort in achieving that goal.

If you are one of those people then your say in the matter of peace is null.

I am wise and I will become powerful take heed my words and use them well, ignore me not should you fall to ignorance and please do not succumb to the roots of laziness and proceed to speak your thoughts about there being no peace. It will not magically happen overnight, but rather through the generations of hard work.

Edited by Saint Michael, 26 May 2009 - 03:26 AM.

#47 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:30 AM

QUOTE (Saint Michael @ May 25 2009, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
... With that sort of attitude peace won't come, in order for there to be peace you have to strive for it, we can achieve peace but the people who believe that peace can not be reached are most probable people who want to put no effort in achieving that goal.

If you are one of those people then your say in the matter of peace is null.

I am wise and I will become powerful take heed my words and use them well, ignore me not should you fall to ignorance and please do not succumb to the roots of laziness and proceed to speak your thoughts about there being no peace. It will not magically happen overnight, but rather through the generations of hard work.

Unfortunately the fact remains that not everyone will do that, that is absolute.
I'm all for striving for peace, but I'm also being realistic.

#48 Vicious

Vicious

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:31 AM

QUOTE (Kurosaki Ichigo @ May 25 2009, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Unfortunately the fact remains that not everyone will do that, that is absolute.
I'm all for striving for peace, but I'm also being realistic.

Compensation for the lack of effort will fall into the hands of the few who manage to succeed.

#49 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:23 AM

Now North Korea wants to start test-firing even *more* missiles D:

http://news.yahoo.co.../us_korea_north

Where and how will all of this escalating tension end -.-

#50 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:26 AM

Some countries just enjoy playing dirty. World War III is imminent. DX

#51 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:59 AM

QUOTE (Saint Michael @ May 25 2009, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Compensation for the lack of effort will fall into the hands of the few who manage to succeed.

And what of the people who do not "succeed"?

#52 Vicious

Vicious

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:15 AM

QUOTE (Kurosaki Ichigo @ May 25 2009, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And what of the people who do not "succeed"?

Then they remain observers.

#53 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:55 PM

I personally see this as nothing more than a pissing match between North Korea and the rest of the world. As brutal of a person as Kim is, he isn't stupid. If he did anything, more than likely either against South Korea or Japan, honestly it prety surmount to his country being crushed rather quickly. I have a feeling this is going to pretty much just blow over.

#54 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:16 AM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ May 26 2009, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I personally see this as nothing more than a pissing match between North Korea and the rest of the world. As brutal of a person as Kim is, he isn't stupid. If he did anything, more than likely either against South Korea or Japan, honestly it prety surmount to his country being crushed rather quickly. I have a feeling this is going to pretty much just blow over.

Except before it 'blows over', he might decide to nuke either South Korea or Japan...that would be a pretty horrific result of the 'pissing match'.

Edit -

Holy crap and it continues to escalate. North Korea just fired off another missile D:

http://news.yahoo.co..._koreas_nuclear

#55 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:22 AM

North Korea are just asking to say, "Hooray! Let's start World War III and make it EPIC!" dry.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#56 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:43 AM

psst, merge with my old topic ninja.gif

http://www.narusaku....wtopic=8516&hl=
\

#57 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 27 May 2009 - 02:04 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ May 26 2009, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Except before it 'blows over', he might decide to nuke either South Korea or Japan...that would be a pretty horrific result of the 'pissing match'.

Edit -

Holy crap and it continues to escalate. North Korea just fired off another missile D:

http://news.yahoo.co..._koreas_nuclear

Except, that if he does, he knows that little craphole of a country he controls would be decimated within a matter of days. Whether it be a nuke dropping on him or a nice little non irradiated bomb known as the MOAB.

But then again, he could either be really stupid or stark raving mad.

#58 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 02:26 AM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ May 26 2009, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Except, that if he does, he knows that little craphole of a country he controls would be decimated within a matter of days. Whether it be a nuke dropping on him or a nice little non irradiated bomb known as the MOAB.

But then again, he could either be really stupid or stark raving mad.

I vote for the stark raving, and the fact that his health has been declining, he may not even care what happens to his country anymore, as he knows he might not be around much longer anyways.

#59 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 27 May 2009 - 03:56 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ May 26 2009, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I vote for the stark raving, and the fact that his health has been declining, he may not even care what happens to his country anymore, as he knows he might not be around much longer anyways.

I agree I think Kim is stark raving mad.

#60 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 03:58 AM

All the good leaders die, but the crappy ones stay.

If someone assassinated him, I think I'd actually cheer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users