It's so colllddd D:

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
108 replies to this topic

#21 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 18 January 2009 - 05:16 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jan 18 2009, 12:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shauna! Take me with you to Florida! (As a matter of fact, my sister is at Miami... she was planning on taking me too.)

South Florida isn't much better right now XD

It was 43 degrees in the morning when I woke up a couple days ago, and only warmed up to 57 degrees later on ;_;

#22 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 18 January 2009 - 05:18 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jan 18 2009, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
South Florida isn't much better right now XD

It was 43 degrees in the morning when I woke up a couple days ago, and only warmed up to 57 degrees later on ;_;

Damn... even the arctic cold reached Florida... ;_;

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#23 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 18 January 2009 - 05:26 AM

I don't mind cold. Maryland has weird weather in that it can be like really cold or really warm during winter. What I hate is wind. That's the worst since its a force for chill slamming against your body freezing your fingers and ears. *Shudders in warm blanket*

And where is my snow!?! It has yet to actually full snow and stick on the ground. I want snowwwwwwwwww.

#24 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 18 January 2009 - 05:27 AM

It seems the Arctic Cold is attacking us all... DX

Usually I can handle Winter weather, but this is crazy! I wake up yesterday morning to get ready for school when I'm greeted with a temperature of 9 degrees farenheit. Not only have I not seen such temperatures since like... 2005, but the fact that I was actually bundled up enough to not feel much of the frostbite is surprising.

Although I lost the use of my hands going to school and heading back home, and I couldn't get my house key out for awhile ;__; (Hurrry it up Spring, I needs you!)
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#25 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 07:43 AM

XDDD well it's just fuzzy cold here-- like, cold enough for you to bundle up but not enough to complain about it! Kinda like the third bowl of porridge 8D but i hate porridge so that's a bad example baw

and jeeeeeeeeez, this makes me kinda scared of what summer's gonna be like D: anybody know how hot Cali is in the summer usually? XD

#26 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 18 January 2009 - 07:48 AM

You think you all got it bad? It's in the freaking negatives here in New York!

uc.png

#27 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 18 January 2009 - 07:49 AM

QUOTE (krisk @ Jan 17 2009, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
XDDD well it's just fuzzy cold here-- like, cold enough for you to bundle up but not enough to complain about it! Kinda like the third bowl of porridge 8D but i hate porridge so that's a bad example baw

and jeeeeeeeeez, this makes me kinda scared of what summer's gonna be like D: anybody know how hot Cali is in the summer usually? XD

Southern Cali = 90's... occasional heat wave. Lots of AC. But rarely over 95. Desert... DDDDX

But if you're asking San Francisco... it's so cooooool right there xD

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#28 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 08:13 AM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Jan 18 2009, 01:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Southern Cali = 90's... occasional heat wave. Lots of AC. But rarely over 95. Desert... DDDDX

But if you're asking San Francisco... it's so cooooool right there xD

oooo that's okay 8D perfect summer weather imo! good for shorts and tank top wears 8D

...but now that i think about it high 90s can get a little bit annoying D: fudge. B(

LOL i wish i was talking about San Fran, i remember going there and we all walked the streets and ended up eating at this quaint little pizza place! 8D it was... gawd amazing. *g* but yeah no, i'm inquiring about LA. XD

#29 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 08:23 AM

QUOTE (krisk @ Jan 18 2009, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oooo that's okay 8D perfect summer weather imo! good for shorts and tank top wears 8D

...but now that i think about it high 90s can get a little bit annoying D: fudge. B(

LOL i wish i was talking about San Fran, i remember going there and we all walked the streets and ended up eating at this quaint little pizza place! 8D it was... gawd amazing. *g* but yeah no, i'm inquiring about LA. XD

If you really want to know...

Type in LA in the search bar for those weather sites when summer comes around! XD

But yea, LA is in southern cali and just told you the weather there!

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#30 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 10:21 AM

FEH I'LL JUST STAY INSIDE B(

:teehee:

#31 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:42 AM

Why don't everybody move to LA? Weather here is so monotone XD Clear blue sky, light breeze, and sunshine!

Light 70's for this week. (Except Wed-Thur. It'll be cold and rainy)
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#32 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:53 AM

QUOTE (Pite @ Jan 19 2009, 12:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why don't everybody move to LA? Weather here is so monotone XD Clear blue sky, light breeze, and sunshine!

Because when summer comes around it scorches XD

Not to mention that little thing that you all have out there called MAJOR EARTHQUAKES XD

#33 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:59 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jan 18 2009, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because when summer comes around it scorches XD

Not to mention that little thing that you all have out there called MAJOR EARTHQUAKES XD

It doesn't schorch (That much) And those earth quackes come every few decades.. big deal. Just think of them as a natural entertainment measure, just like hurricanes and tornadoes XD
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#34 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 06:22 AM

QUOTE (Pite @ Jan 18 2009, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It doesn't schorch (That much) And those earth quackes come every few decades.. big deal. Just think of them as a natural entertainment measure, just like hurricanes and tornadoes XD

He makes a good point. Earthquakes don't come that often. Though we do experience El Nino... Which reminds me... the big QUAKE is coming DX!!! *clears throat* But everything should be fine and dandy after that's over.

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#35 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 19 January 2009 - 06:27 AM

Well, I'm pretty content where I am in Australia happy.gif Nice weather - probably because it's summer down here - but when it gets cold the temperature really does drop a bit. I guess the planet's not in a happy mood D:

You people in US should so nip some of our heat; it's waaaaay too hot down here tongue.gif

Edited by peanutbutter126, 19 January 2009 - 06:29 AM.

#36 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 19 January 2009 - 06:27 AM

...It looks like Narnia outside my window, and the heat is still not on DX

You should see me right now. I'm bundled up with three blankets, wearing my warmest pajamas while trying my upmost best to relax on this computer chair. It's not even funny to say how cold it is right now, which is why I'm begging for a dream about Spring or even Spring-type weather. Seriously, we needs it up here! Usually I love NYC during the Winter Season, so Staten Island shouldn't be any different, but gods. I can feel the wind from the closed windows! DX

It doesn't help that one of our windows is broken (argh... i hate dislike the snow very much right now) >.>
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#37 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 06:38 AM

QUOTE (Sakura~Kitsune @ Jan 19 2009, 01:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
t doesn't help that one of our windows is broken (argh... i hate dislike the snow very much right now) >.>

*Hugglez* a_hug.gif

#38 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 19 January 2009 - 07:41 AM

QUOTE (Sakura~Kitsune @ Jan 19 2009, 01:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(argh... i hate dislike the snow very much right now) >.>

You're not the only one.

It snowed in NJ TWICE!!! DDDXXX And, our pipe busted for the main waterline because of the cold from Thursday and Friday's ARCTIC Blast. Thank God we know somebody that can fix it (It busted right when my mother and I started cooking and we had to shut the main line off. What a coincidence a plumber was nearby to the house.)

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#39 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:30 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Jan 19 2009, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I'm pretty content where I am in Australia happy.gif Nice weather - probably because it's summer down here - but when it gets cold the temperature really does drop a bit. I guess the planet's not in a happy mood D:

You people in US should so nip some of our heat; it's waaaaay too hot down here tongue.gif

WAAAAH. D:

oh wait nevermind XD you say it's summer there, so-- WHEW. 8D

i was kinda sorta hoping the rest of the world was having these mother nature menopausal hot flashes too xDDD i mean-- HOW EXCITING IS THIS DISRUPTION GUIZ? IF IT'S WORLD-WIDE? omg ice age 8D

QUOTE (dookie)
It snowed in NJ TWICE!!! DDDXXX And, our pipe busted for the main waterline because of the cold from Thursday and Friday's ARCTIC Blast. Thank God we know somebody that can fix it (It busted right when my mother and I started cooking and we had to shut the main line off. What a coincidence a plumber was nearby to the house.)

OOOHH 8DDDD

our shower water's cold ): OUR PIPES ARE FROZEN NOT REALLY, THEY'RE JUST COLD TOO? |D

MAN UGH FALSE HOPE. i'm just jealous of all you guys' snow ;_;

#40 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 19 January 2009 - 06:41 PM

Haha it finally snowed here!! Yessssssssssssssssss! First real snowfall of the year!

I guess its moving down from New Jersey to over here in Maryland.

White flurries winter wonderland.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users