Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 09:16 PM

1. You know what.

2. InuYasha.

3. Chobits.

4. Didn't intend to add this but some have reminded me of it. Usagi Drop. Thank God I only watched the anime and didn't read the manga. Just known its ending from this fc. 

Why InuYasha?! 

#22 TheFlash

TheFlash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 09:46 PM

So this 6 year old grows up and marries her illegitemite fatherâ¦â¦â¦â¦?

Do you really want me to spoil it for?

tumblr_n45nt0asf91t4e7bbo2_400.gif

#23 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 20 April 2015 - 11:26 PM

Why InuYasha?! 

I prefer this ending: Kagome go back to her world. Inuyasha in his world. They become good friend. They still can communicate, visit each other but no married. Everyone is with someone's from their own world. I mean, one of them need to sacrifice their lives for the other. I mean, how then the kids will be? You can't be from the past and future. :argh: 

:facepalm: I feel like I don't explain well. Do you get what I mean?

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#24 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 11:29 PM

I prefer this ending: Kagome go back to her world. Inuyasha in his world. They become good friend. They still can communicate, visit each other but no married. Everyone is with someone's from their own world. I mean, one of them need to sacrifice their lives for the other. I mean, how then the kids will be? You can't be from the past and future. :argh: 

I was fine with it. Didn't go beyond new generation days. Just we got together and we're happy. I see what you mean, but again, I was fine with it. I got what I was following.

#25 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 11:35 PM

I was fine with it. Didn't go beyond new generation days. Just we got together and we're happy. I see what you mean, but again, I was fine with it. I got what I was following.

Yeah, maybe it's me whom is realistic and idealistic :sweat:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#26 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 11:39 PM

It's fine. I thought it was fine on how it was told.

#27 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 11:49 PM

How can you be both?

I mean being realistic is the antithesis of being idealistic  

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#28 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 21 April 2015 - 01:44 AM

You really hate it when lovers decide to give up everything to be with their partner, right XD? Well, to be fair, I have been wondering how this whole aging will work out... Inuyasha is god who knows how many decades old and still looks like a young adult. Ten, twenty years pass and Kagone will become older and older...

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#29 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 04:21 PM

Oh oh, I get what you mean. Never though of it like this, but she kinda can go back to her world, isn't she? 

#30 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 21 April 2015 - 05:32 PM

1) Naruto ~ nuff said  :hm:

2) Soul Eater (anime version) ~ Idk but I just didn't like the ending it felt so anticlimatic too me.

This. Naruto's ending is so bad and so damaging to the rest of the manga that I don't think I'd even be able to read the parts of it I did like again without it leaving a sour taste in my mouth. And Soul Eater's anime ending was extremely underwhelming (that dues ex machina). I pretty much act like it never happened. :hm:  The ending of the original Evangelion was pretty wtf too. 

#31 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 07:47 PM

The ending of the original Evangelion was pretty wtf too. 

It was pretty horrible, if you want to now what really happened you need to watch the movie 'end of evangelion"

Edited by Nar123, 21 April 2015 - 07:47 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#32 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 21 April 2015 - 07:52 PM

It was pretty horrible, if you want to now what really happened you need to watch the movie 'end of evangelion"

Yeah, I did. It was significantly better.

I still haven't gotten around to watching all of the reboot yet.

#33 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 07:59 PM

Yay................

#34 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 21 April 2015 - 10:40 PM

So this 6 year old grows up and marries her illegitemite father…………?

It's like...not only did this happen, but....Let's say you read a story for years- the entire story seems planned out and you see this adorable relationship between a father and daughter- only to read at the end of the manga that they were never related to begin with and they try to have babies with each other after finding this out. So basically, a tad bit worse than Naruto's ending. Its disgusting, out of place, and it kind of infers that the author only wrote that in to appease otaku fans, in all honesty.

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#35 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 10:45 PM

1) Naruto ~ nuff said  :hm:

2) Soul Eater (anime version) ~ Idk but I just didn't like the ending it felt so anticlimatic too me.

The manga ending to Soul Eater was anticlimatic as well. I didn't like it.

Edited by Pix, 21 April 2015 - 10:45 PM.

Squad Roll call :

#36 TheFlash

TheFlash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 12:07 AM

It's like...not only did this happen, but....Let's say you read a story for years- the entire story seems planned out and you see this adorable relationship between a father and daughter- only to read at the end of the manga that they were never related to begin with and they try to have babies with each other after finding this out. So basically, a tad bit worse than Naruto's ending. Its disgusting, out of place, and it kind of infers that the author only wrote that in to appease otaku fans, in all honesty.

Exactly, why did the author build up the mc to become a father for her then to have him end with her. It makes me sick and I can't imagine how any one would like it. For me this was worse than Naruto's ending.

Edited by TheFlash, 22 April 2015 - 12:08 AM.

tumblr_n45nt0asf91t4e7bbo2_400.gif

#37 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 12:16 AM

Exactly, why did the author build up the mc to become a father for her then to have him end with her. It makes me sick and I can't imagine how any one would like it. For me this was worse than Naruto's ending.

Like I've said, the fact that people will reach out of their way to justify this makes me ashamed and sick to my stomach.

Squad Roll call :

#38 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 11:20 AM

How can you be both?

I mean being realistic is the antithesis of being idealistic  

I don't know :argh:

I was talking based on some psychology tests that I took. Sometimes it said that I'm a realistic person, sometimes it said that I'm a idealist person. I've thought about this. It's like a student who takes an exam. I want to do it by myself, I don't want to cheat, and I'm really serious about this. In the end, I cheat because I can't do it. So when I get the result, I would feel happy but it's empty because I didn't do the exam by myself.

I guess it's like that. Do you have opinion?

You really hate it when lovers decide to give up everything to be with their partner, right XD? Well, to be fair, I have been wondering how this whole aging will work out... Inuyasha is god who knows how many decades old and still looks like a young adult. Ten, twenty years pass and Kagone will become older and older...

No. What makes you think about that? Our talk about Chobits? :umm:

It's "the time" that matters for me. Future x past? :fu: Nah, that also the same thing that I thought. 

Oh oh, I get what you mean. Never though of it like this, but she kinda can go back to her world, isn't she? 

Yup! To be exact, she lives between two worlds.

#39 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 22 April 2015 - 11:47 AM

I don't know :argh:

I was talking based on some psychology tests that I took. Sometimes it said that I'm a realistic person, sometimes it said that I'm a idealist person. I've thought about this. It's like a student who takes an exam. I want to do it by myself, I don't want to cheat, and I'm really serious about this. In the end, I cheat because I can't do it. So when I get the result, I would feel happy but it's empty because I didn't do the exam by myself.

I guess it's like that. Do you have opinion?

No. What makes you think about that? Our talk about Chobits? :umm:

It's "the time" that matters for me. Future x past? :fu: Nah, that also the same thing that I thought. 

Yup! To be exact, she lives between two worlds.

Yeah, but it doesn't bother me that much tbh. I'm not someone who stamples these types of endings as horrible... Yes, it doesn't make sense but we never get to see the future so I never get to worry about it :ermm:

... That's what you meant with "time"? Kagome's aging? Or specifically b/c they're from two different time periods?

I know how it ends in Chobits- well, at least I've heard of it. I still don't think it's bad in my eyes. There's nothing truly unethical about it in my eyes. No incest. No yandere.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#40 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 12:10 PM

Yeah, but it doesn't bother me that much tbh. I'm not someone who stamples these types of endings as horrible... Yes, it doesn't make sense but we never get to see the future so I never get to worry about it :ermm:

... That's what you meant with "time"? Kagome's aging? Or specifically b/c they're from two different time periods?

I know how it ends in Chobits- well, at least I've heard of it. I still don't think it's bad in my eyes. There's nothing truly unethical about it in my eyes. No incest. No yandere.

It's the period of time that I meant :happy:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users