• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#81 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:31 PM

Thanks guys, that's a scene from the last chapter that I've been dying to draw!

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#82 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 07 June 2014 - 06:07 PM

How did I not realize you went by the same name on DA XD

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#83 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 07 June 2014 - 07:14 PM

Lol yup that it is :D but I'm going to be posting more work on tumblr then DA now, not as many rules.

#84 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 04:47 AM

“We’re going to have to work as a team alright? You see I’m not exactly father material per say.  I mean, I’m a big kid, I’m reckless, and loud, heck your mother still get’s mad at me for not putting the toilet seat down, but, you’re here now and there’s no going back to that sweet pad you had inside your mom. So please just bear with me Kaito. I need to get use to all this daddy stuff ok?”

The familiar sound of Naruto’s voice put the infant at ease. Kaito recognized it just like he had Sakura’s. The swaying motion he felt in his fathers arms made the infant relax and in a matter of seconds he was sound asleep.

“Just look at you, not a care in the world,” said Naruto as he gently stroked his son’s face. “You have no idea what’s going on right now, and it isn’t your fault that you were born into your mother and mines drama, but I promise nothings going to happen to you or your mom. I know I just told you just some of my bad habits and shortcomings but it just so happens that your dad is a pretty awesome shinobi. I’m strong, fearless, and courageous, plus lets not forget that I’m going to be Hokage too,” Naruto lightly chuckled. “I’ve even saved the world kiddo, and it looks like I have to do that again because you and your mother are my world. The both of you are my everything.”

~Uzumkai Naruto- Someone else to protect.

When I wrote this part of chapter 29 I was almost brought to tears. My husband was my inspiration when it came to writing how Naruto would reacted with his newborn son. I even have a picture of my hubby with our first born like this so I used that plus a stock photo for the hand because lets face it drawing hands sucks. This was a quick color job since there isn’t a background or anything but I have some commissions I should be working on animesweat.gif Also tomorrow is my second sons 2nd birthday so this picture has even more feels for me ♥ I hope you all enjoy and if you haven’t read my fanfic yet give it a shot https://www.fanficti...else-to-Protect

baby-1.png

#85 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:57 PM

Because I can

peek-1.png

#86 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:48 PM

Super sexy time so if you don't want to see then don't click spoiler tag. You have been warned >:3

Click at your own risk!

#87 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 02:58 AM

Some KibaHina for Kona :D

Click at your own risk!!

#88 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 04:25 AM

I drew myself, which isn't often but yeah, enjoy.

me-Recovered.png

#89 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:23 PM

Cool

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#90 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:16 AM

Why thank you :D

#91 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:17 AM

wip-1.png

#92 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 06:09 PM

My blog was recommenced when I searched nssumt and I was giddy to say the least. Anyhow aside from that here's what I've been working on. Two of these drawings are for the upcoming nssumt week on tumblr :3

yay.png

Naughty drawing click at your own risk!

wip-2.png

This picture of Clem was a request from KonaKonaFan :3 I'm still taking request but you gotta go to my tumblr to do so. The color swatches can be found on my tumblr blog just click here http://konohakitten....r.com/myartwork just scroll down.

clem.png[/URL]

Edited by Konohakitten, 30 June 2014 - 06:16 PM.

#93 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 10:59 PM

So NSSMUT week is going well on tumblr :D

zoom.png

phonefinal.png

#94 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 01:23 AM

Well my son broke my pen tablet early last month, and so all of my drawings were put on hold. However finally after weeks of waiting I got my new pen from amazon in the mail yesterday! So I wasted no time in sketching and here's what came out ;D I just adore Gravity Falls!

pines.png

#95 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 10 August 2014 - 09:32 PM

Gosh, I love the art.

#96 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:44 AM

Gosh, I love the art.

Thanks, I really appreciate it :D Now that I got my new pen I'll be posting much more art now.

#97 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 08:57 PM

Preview time on Mabel and Dipper, I am loving this picture!

wip-3.png

#98 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 05:39 AM

Here's the finished picture everyone :D enjoy!

pines-1.png

#99 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 08:35 PM

So I just finished a commission and I'm on to do what others ones I have on my list. This picture was both meant for NSSUMT week and as a commission but it was delayed since my son broke my tablet pen. Here is the final result and it's naughty, super naughty so if that's not your thing then don't click on the spoiler tag yo.

Rated M kiddies you've been warned.

Edited by Konohakitten, 22 August 2014 - 08:35 PM.

#100 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:45 PM

It seems like no matter how hard I try... the naughtiest I can get with anime is modesty steam and towels. Curse you life drawing class, you are forever useless to me D:

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users