Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 06:50 PM

Free link for Shippuuden 98

Mai Opinion if anybody cares --Click here to view--
Ehhhh..... see what happens when Naruto's away from Sakura for 5 minutes!? He starts farting at people!! The best thing I have to say about this episode is that it makes me want to see the next one for the 3-tails!

Edited by Nee-sama, 26 February 2009 - 06:55 PM.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#2 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,841 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 26 February 2009 - 09:32 PM

Why is Sakura afraid of cancer cells in the omake? huh.gif I guess anyone can have it and Tsunade nor Sakura can't cure it. Though she does look cute and professional in her medical clothes tongue.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#3 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:14 AM

An alright episode. The Three-Tails' appearance and the omake were good. I've just got two issues...

1) What was the deal with the whole "Hinata shatters if she receives even a small shock" thing? I'm no expert on crystals, but I'm pretty sure they don't shatter when dropped a measly foot off the ground...

2) Naruto farting. *sigh* Kishimoto has gotten past childish humor like this, but I guess Studio Pierott can't.

#4 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

Call to Arms. Flames of WAR blaze once again

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:33 AM

I had to pause and walk away from the computer several times while watching this, it never caught my attention. it was slow and now it's going to be a rushed ending as the race towards the end of the season.

Omake was cute, I want to know the reason why Sai was wearing purple boxers, but at the same time I don't.

#5 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 05:09 PM

I'm not a fan of this episode. The animation was subpar and I didn't appreciate the lame attempts at humor (ie the farting).

Though the omake did make me smile.

Edited by Paptala, 27 February 2009 - 05:09 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#6 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:45 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Feb 26 2009, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Though she does look cute and professional in her medical clothes tongue.gif

She does!!!

.... Naruto... Farts?!! smack.gif Bad! Bad Studio Pierot!!! He's NOT A KID ANYMORE!!!!! At least he's more mature than part 1.... guh! Episode was okay... Reinforcing NaruHina... hm... perhaps they planned it. tongue.gif I kidd, I kidd.

Edited by chouzu_tao, 28 February 2009 - 12:45 AM.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#7 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 02 March 2009 - 08:17 PM

I hoenstly didnt see any NaruHina at all in the episode. he seemed anxious sure at her predicament but he would with any of his friends in such a situation.

I agree with the poor decsiion of making him fart in kibas face but its typical of msot filler anime. emphaszie the worst aspects of the character.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#8 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 08:52 PM

So as for this arc... it looks like orochimaru is going to turn that kid into the 3tails host.. poor guy.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users