3333 replies to this topic

#3241 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 September 2021 - 06:45 PM

Because he reminds Naruto of Sasuke more than Sasuke’s own daughter. Go figure. And again Nail is a lonely ostracized orphan just like Naruto himself and Naruto uses that as an excuse to pay more attention to him than his own kids. Which again, I will never shut up about that double standard.

Edited by Phantom_999, 08 September 2021 - 10:43 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3242 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 07 September 2021 - 10:25 PM

Can someone tell me why kawaki is called nail?

ナルサク

#3243 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 07 September 2021 - 11:06 PM

Can someone tell me why kawaki is called nail?

http://www.narusaku....showtopic=16635

Nail is Kawaki, since he is the new Sasuke and they started the manga showing the SNS conflict will happen again. I figured to give him a nickname similar to Bolt. 

#3244 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 12 September 2021 - 10:49 PM

Seems the k11 got some screen time in the anime only to get their butt's kicked off screen https://twitter.com/...1371724803?s=19

#3245 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 September 2021 - 12:21 AM

Thats whats so funny. She could outright say that, and no-one would care. Sasuke-licous-kun is still the bestest, most caring daddy in the world as long as they still believe he is. Fact means nothing to these fans (quote, unquote) only their fantasies.

That is also the saddest thing ever. These fans think this story is so good, but when you bring literally the very story itself all you get is "I didn't read/watch that," "It was taken out of context," or as Bail said "they never directly said that."

This...this infuriates me to the point of wondering if people are even taught reading comprehension anymore. Can you not read the scene? Sasuke literally said he doesn't love Sakura in chapter 693 and people are like "that don't mean anything." Naruto says he likes and even loves Sakura very much on SEVERAL occasions even using tropes that are used in actual romance manga and people are like "he meant as a sister."

SasuSaku and NaruHina is essentially this except role reversal with the girl constantly saying "You will love me"

How many times has Sasuke said "no," pushed her away, and more and they still say he loves her?
This is brainwashing and now Naruto and Sasuke are baby trapped by the women who can't take no for a hint. 

Imagine if the roles were reversed...people would argue it is disgusting.

And I think this is why the story ended as it did. If you spend 15 years trying to tell people "this isn't true" and they keep insisting to the point that they go ahead and make their own movie to make it happen...then the intention is gone and any and all scenes can be misinterpreted as something else.

The curtains are blue.

Fans: This refers to the sad nature of the couples relationship.

What the Author Meant: The curtains are kittening blue.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 13 September 2021 - 12:25 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3246 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 13 September 2021 - 09:07 AM

Seems the k11 got some screen time in the anime only to get their butt's kicked off screen https://twitter.com/...1371724803?s=19

Anymore context you could add? Like who beat them up?

That is also the saddest thing ever. These fans think this story is so good, but when you bring literally the very story itself all you get is "I didn't read/watch that," "It was taken out of context," or as Bail said "they never directly said that."

This...this infuriates me to the point of wondering if people are even taught reading comprehension anymore. Can you not read the scene? Sasuke literally said he doesn't love Sakura in chapter 693 and people are like "that don't mean anything." Naruto says he likes and even loves Sakura very much on SEVERAL occasions even using tropes that are used in actual romance manga and people are like "he meant as a sister."

SasuSaku and NaruHina is essentially this except role reversal with the girl constantly saying "You will love me"

How many times has Sasuke said "no," pushed her away, and more and they still say he loves her?
This is brainwashing and now Naruto and Sasuke are baby trapped by the women who can't take no for a hint. 

And I think this is why the story ended as it did. If you spend 15 years trying to tell people "this isn't true" and they keep insisting to the point that they go ahead and make their own movie to make it happen...then the intention is gone and any and all scenes can be misinterpreted as something else.

The curtains are blue.

Just to make sure my never directly said that was pretty much Salad making Naruto the father figure and role model she lacked in Sasuke. With also the context that Naruto was the only one Sarada had a positive relationship with in the gaiden. Sakura, she loved her mom but was tried of her covering and lying for her dad as well as her relationship with him, but in the end she still loves her and see her as her mom. Sasuke didn't really care about her till the last chapter which was "please the SS fans because they are the ones keeping this series afloat." While this was apparently the first time she really interacted with Naruto and they really hit it off to the point again he became her role-model and it felt that she largely got over her issues with her parents because she latched onto Naruto. Therefor she would likely be happy if NS happened. Since she would get the woman who raised her who she sees as her mom and she would get her male role model.

Now if you mean others using it as, well the scene never directly said that but I feel it did because I want it too even if it runs counter to the actual story. Fair enough

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 14 September 2021 - 03:36 PM.

#3247 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 13 September 2021 - 09:46 AM

isshiki otsutsuki, they changed from the scene for when he beat some random grants who told him where to find kawaki. Which they said they wouldn't tell him where kawaki is, then naruto arrives before they are killed.

#3248 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 13 September 2021 - 02:31 PM

The curtains are blue.

I agree about SS here but not NH. Hinata herself didnt do anything wrong, she mostly kept her infatuation to herself. It was third parties that pushed Naruto into Hinatas arms. Sakura forced herself on Sasuke all on her own, in the novels at least.

And I think the SS do acknowledge Narutos feelings, they just hate when Sakura is forced on him. Which okey, much hypocritical. Since the NH and SS fandoms are no longer allies(I find this a bit funny), they frequently write on eachothers anti-tags. One SS/anti-NH actually replied on a N>S post that «Naruto let go of his love and married a nobody so that both his friends could be happy». They were really sad about it, but is that the story we were reading? Shonens are written for children and have a simple basis. Main character goes from having nothing to having everything- hokage, peace, his best friend, love. This is a narrative that somewhat takes away Sasuke and Sakuras agency, so it gets called mysogynist. It is half right, thats why it was so important to me that Naruto himself understood and never pressured any feelings. He did that very well with Sakura, sub-par with Sasuke.

Ill go a bit off-topic: I acknowledge and accept SNS, but it is lacking the togetherness I like in NS. The continuing give and take. Their feelings for the other is mutual but their moments are not. Sasuke is an independent character, while Naruto revolves too much around him. Sasuke runs the whole manga and this is why many call him the shadow MC. Id prefer if Naruto asked Sasuke what was wrong, instead of concluding that his heart was dark and he knew how to help. Or if when Naruto looked up at the sky and thought of Sasuke, he had been shown in the other panel thinking about Naruto, on the other side of the world. And what would probably tip me into shipping them, had they healed through their trauma together when instead one is presented as the others savior.

ナルサク

#3249 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 19 September 2021 - 04:05 AM

Just to make sure my never directly said that was pretty much Salad making Naruto the father figure and role model she lacked in Sasuke. With also the context that Naruto was the only one Sarada had a positive relationship with in the gaiden. Sakura, she loved her mom but was tried of her covering and lying for her dad as well as her relationship with him, but in the end she still loves her and see her as her mom. Sasuke didn't really care about her till the last chapter which was "please the SS fans because they are the ones keeping this series afloat." While this was apparently the first time she really interacted with Naruto and they really hit it off to the point again he became her role-model and it felt that she largely got over her issues with her parents because she latched onto Naruto. Therefor she would likely be happy if NS happened. Since she would get the woman who raised her who she sees as her mom and she would get her male role model.

Now if you mean others using it as, well the scene never directly said that but I feel it did because I want it too even if it runs counter to the actual story. Fair enough

.......are you even reading what you are typing or...? You know what, nevermind...I don't feel like doing a back and forth on this one. I already said what I said and you can take it as you will.

I agree about SS here but not NH. Hinata herself didnt do anything wrong, she mostly kept her infatuation to herself. It was third parties that pushed Naruto into Hinatas arms. Sakura forced herself on Sasuke all on her own, in the novels at least.

Yes and no. Hinata is guilty mostly of being so selfish that literally nothing else mattered to her. Not her clan, not her cousin, not even her own sister. Regardless, guilting a man to be with someone whether directly or indirectly is just plan wrong. It undermines not only the guy's feelings, but makes women seem less independent because apparently they have no life without their first crush...which is totally pathetic. 

I'd argue Hinata might be worse since...she couldn't even do it herself. 

Bold: And that's one of the messed up parts....it is not the fact that the guy's are guilt tripped....oh no...it is the fact that Hinata didn't do it herself that makes her so innocent, but I'd argue that she didn't earn Naruto. Nothing she did mattered to him and it took literally everyone else to MAKE Naruto see her which is a catch 22. Yeah, it makes Hinata look more innocent, but also shows how Naruto truly doesn't care about Hinata because if he did...he wouldn't need all this outside influence to make him see her. I guess this is what Junko meant by feeling "no love between them." How can you love someone you never even notice? Whose very existence means so little that if she was taken out of the picture Naruto would not miss a thing?

And I think the SS do acknowledge Narutos feelings, they just hate when Sakura is forced on him. Which okey, much hypocritical. Since the NH and SS fandoms are no longer allies(I find this a bit funny), they frequently write on eachothers anti-tags. One SS/anti-NH actually replied on a N>S post that «Naruto let go of his love and married a nobody so that both his friends could be happy». They were really sad about it, but is that the story we were reading? Shonens are written for children and have a simple basis. Main character goes from having nothing to having everything- hokage, peace, his best friend, love. This is a narrative that somewhat takes away Sasuke and Sakuras agency, so it gets called mysogynist. It is half right, thats why it was so important to me that Naruto himself understood and never pressured any feelings. He did that very well with Sakura, sub-par with Sasuke. 

Not from what I have seen....not from the pro-enders anyway. If any SS fans truly acknowledged Naruto's feelings....they didn't really like the ending at all. Among the pro-enders, it is more about why their pairing is better than the others because "Sasuke didn't need to be pressured to be with Sakura," but that's because his personality literally was plot driven. 

Sadly, most of what Naruto accomplished was pyrrhic anyway. 
Yeah he got to be Hokage, but he is miserable with the job and works too much and people forget he only wanted to be Hokage to be loved and accepted. 
Sure, he got peace, but it wasn't a peace he created...it was a peace Obito made and Kakashi kept going. By the time Naruto got to be Hokage all the nations were already working together without Naruto's influence. Which makes Sasuke right and Naruto's role in achieving peace inconsequential.
Okay, he got his best friend back, but if the goal was to bring him back to the village he only did that metaphorically and not literally which in the begging he was trying to bring Sasuke back physically especially for Sakura's sake. 
Love....okay, I have talked about this one till I was blue in the face, but Naruto never got the love he wanted, but rather the love everyone told him he needed. Now if we mean by love in that the village loves him....then yeah, he got that one on his own and that is the ONLY thing he has accomplished successfully, but most people mean a wife...which is Hinata..."the one he didn't know he needed" as they say. I mean, my god Ginny and Harry got more development and Ginny actually played a crucial role.

To me, Naruto is like....getting first place in a race because no one else is running it. "Naruto won Hinata," okay, but no one was fighting for her love and attention other than Toneri and he was more a plot MacGuffin. Sasuke already won everything Naruto wanted and he wasn't even trying for it. They just gave it to him because "he is sexy and good looking." Like a twisted version of Drake and Josh where Drake gets away with everything and Josh is just kitten on. There are a few episodes where Josh finally wins over Drake and Drake suffers ALOT for it. Like, he starts getting stressed out, losing out on stuff, and more. Naruto is Josh and Sasuke is Drake to an extreme. (Yet when bad stuff happens to Drake we are supposed to feel sorry for him while laughing at Josh.)

Edited by James S Cassidy, 19 September 2021 - 04:52 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3250 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 19 September 2021 - 02:50 PM

.......are you even reading what you are typing or...? You know what, nevermind...I don't feel like doing a back and forth on this one. I already said what I said and you can take it as you will.

I was covering my bases. Since what I said could be used by people to force story to have elements or plot lines they don't really have. My example I don't consider that or at worse a small step in that direction and just wanted to make sure it was clear.

#3251 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 03:49 AM

Say I think I saw a tweet saying how the latest boruto episode crashed the French servers is this true or not? As I know alot of boruto fanboy are overhyped the boryon mode that is being animated

#3252 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 05:19 AM

Say I think I saw a tweet saying how the latest boruto episode crashed the French servers is this true or not? As I know a lot of boruto fanboy are overhyped the boryon mode that is being animated

Well two thought just crossed my mind when I read this.

One, there are still enough people that watch Boruto to crash a server? Also, don't know, can you show the tweet instead of just saying there is a tweet?

Two, dear god they are already at that point?! Well it back to filler for the anime soon. Since, after Jenga's death there hasn't been much that's happened. Bolt got interviewed, everyone put under surveillance, more arguments between Bolt and Nail, Madoc tries to convince Nail to get karma again, Punk Hime and Moe, and then what currently happening in the manga. They will like pass the manga before December if they don't go into filler again.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 21 September 2021 - 05:51 AM.

#3253 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 11:51 AM

Can't recall if this was the tweet I saw that said that but here is are two that I have found

https://twitter.com/...3136548865?s=19

https://twitter.com/...6724475915?s=19

Here is also one about it trending 3rd place in France https://twitter.com/...0085273609?s=19

Edited by BlueStarSaber, 21 September 2021 - 12:01 PM.

#3254 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 08:51 PM

Can't recall if this was the tweet I saw that said that but here is are two that I have found

https://twitter.com/...3136548865?s=19

https://twitter.com/...6724475915?s=19

Here is also one about it trending 3rd place in France https://twitter.com/...0085273609?s=19

Well then. A few more things.

One, this is Naruto's ultimate demon form even thought I and hopefully many of you thinks it looks kitten, at the very least, they are probably hoping it being animated would do it justice.

Two, this is again is another Naruto moment. Which shows the weakness of Boruto. Notice, the only time Boruto really boils up enough for people to talk about it is when Naruto/Sasuke are doing something big? The fight from the movie, their fight with Jenga, and now the suicide nuke mode. People are watching and talking about it because they are fans of Naruto and want to watch his big moments. Problem is, there are only so many "big scenes" left for Naruto. The death of Kurama in the anime, his fight with Punk, and his death. What happens once Naruto is no longer there to give Boruto these big moments and its Bolt on his own?

Three, what did they crash? Some site or the entire internet in France? How many people did that take? How people actually watched it? And ultimately, were they paying or pirating?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 12 November 2021 - 06:46 AM.

#3255 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 22 September 2021 - 10:50 AM

Killing Kurama was just the stupidest decision. Kishi built 80% of Narutos power from him. I always thought Naruto shouldve learnt to fight without the fox, there is such a big gap between base Naruto and KM Naruto.

Base Naruto isnt hokage level, at all. And why this powerup if Kurama is gone soon anyway :/ Is Naruto really gonna die in this series?

ナルサク

#3256 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 22 September 2021 - 04:58 PM

Is anyone having issues with fanfic right now

#3257 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 22 September 2021 - 07:52 PM

Killing Kurama was just the stupidest decision. Kishi built 80% of Narutos power from him. I always thought Naruto shouldve learnt to fight without the fox, there is such a big gap between base Naruto and KM Naruto.

Base Naruto isnt hokage level, at all. And why this powerup if Kurama is gone soon anyway :/ Is Naruto really gonna die in this series?

At this point sushi it would be a mercy killing. We have to remember that the Hinata fans dont care about Naruto, not really. They are happy that Naruto picked Hinata and the ones that hate Naruto since he doesnt spend time with his wife? Well theyll jump for joy.

#3258 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 22 September 2021 - 08:28 PM

Killing Kurama was just the stupidest decision. Kishi built 80% of Naruto's power from him. I always thought Naruto should've learnt to fight without the fox, there is such a big gap between base Naruto and KM Naruto.

Base Naruto isn't hokage level, at all. And why this powerup if Kurama is gone soon anyway :/ Is Naruto really gonna die in this series?

It was either Kodaichi's decision to add drama, or Kishi keeping Naruto alive so his death would happen at a more impactful moment.

Its actually kind of sad. Most of the time in Shounen, when the world strongest is weaken in some way shape or form you would always have someone point despite this, they are still the world's strongest. In Boruto, Naruto loses Kurama and it was pretty much acknowledge by everyone that he has no chance at beating some twelve year old punk, and they can no longer rely on him in battle.

At this point sushi it would be a mercy killing. We have to remember that the Hinata fans don't care about Naruto, not really. They are happy that Naruto picked Hinata and the ones that hate Naruto since he doesn't spend time with his wife? Well they'll jump for joy.

It would have been a mercy 6 years ago. Now a days, it just putting finally down old yeller. Oh they will love it, since Hinata should 'in theory' have moments of her morning Naruto's death finally making her relevant in the story for a bit. Even if Kishi doesn't in the manga, the anime will milk that for all its worth.

#3259 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 22 September 2021 - 08:33 PM

At this point sushi it would be a mercy killing. We have to remember that the Hinata fans dont care about Naruto, not really. They are happy that Naruto picked Hinata and the ones that hate Naruto since he doesnt spend time with his wife? Well theyll jump for joy.

I think of it differently, at least I try to. Or else Id be too sad about it all, pairings aside. Proenders can have their Naruto..doesnt keep promises - to Nagato for instance. Tries to get a girl to win a rivalry, doesnt understand love, doesnt smile.. they can have him.

Naruto and Boruto can almost not be canon at the same time. Boruto pretends like canon Naruto, the character and manga, didnt exist. Friendship with Sakura, scrapped too. Lots of proenders like brotp NS. If their meaningful moments were platonic, why dont they have that anymore? What friendship are they talking about, Naruto is only friends with Sasuke at this point. It also means when someone says they love their wives, I dont dispute that. Because so what, does canon mean anything in a retcon? Naruto could fall in love with and marry tenten, its still nonsense. Its like people dont know the writer has 100% control of their characters. Kishi can make Sasukes hair green and say it was never black.

Its not a mercykilling because all characters are impostors of their former selves. The reason can be found in our universe, not Narutos. Theyre not the same as those written in the OG series. Like Sasuke, a konoha loyalist. I want to grieve their deaths/character assassination, not stress myself over their constant embarrassments. Like, Naruto is a real bad hokage and everyone is weak so that Boruto whos so OP can steal thw spotlight.

Edited by sushi., 22 September 2021 - 08:54 PM.

ナルサク

#3260 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 23 September 2021 - 01:26 AM

Hey first evil you having issues with fan fiction getting to your pm cause I'm having issues

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users