Close
Photo

If you could live in any anime world, which would you choose?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#21 talkNOjutsu

talkNOjutsu

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Reading books, Browsing the Internet, Driving , Football.

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:25 AM

I would love to live in the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender. I would want to have powers of the Avatar  :th_yeah:

#22 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:46 AM

Rune Midgard (Ragnarok) . I want to be an Paladin in Real Life. :D

Prefer to have a party like in the Ragnarok The Animation, where i grow up with my childhood friend from novice to high lvl'd characters <3 :D

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#23 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 10:40 AM

I think I would choose the Cowboy Bebop universe. Adventuring through the stars as a trader or a bounty hunter would be a dream come true. It would also be a great opportunity to study all the new technologies humans have created. There's such a vast array of wondrous things to do once humanity has expanded throughout the stars. I don't think it would ever get old.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#24 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 24 August 2014 - 01:34 PM

I think I would live in the Naruto world.

or Magi

or Attack on Titan

or Tokyo Ghoul

and Love Stage---->> So that I can swoon on Ryouma and Izuma. >.<

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#25 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:Sports-> Football,Basketball
    Video Games,The Mentalist,Supernatural..etc

Posted 24 August 2014 - 03:39 PM

i would go to supernatural and help Dean and Sam kick some as.s  :hehehe:

tumblr_n09oo96JLS1sqdj5ko1_500.jpg

#26 The Deity Zero

The Deity Zero

Diety of Jutsu

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Taking over the world, blood, murder, darkness etc.

Not really.

Favorite Naruto characters: Rock Lee, Hinata, Guy, Kakashi, Gaara

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:08 AM

Two realms, both including my OCs. Naruto and DBZ. I'm not confident enough to reveal the details on either of them.

Edited by The Deity Zero, 25 August 2014 - 03:09 AM.

BELIEVE IT

#27 BooChans

BooChans

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Drawing and VolleyBall

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:40 AM

Deffinitly the world of Naruto! I would never choose AoT because I would be scared to death :P

#28 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:42 AM

And the next day you'd be dead because almost everyone who hangs out with the Winchesters end up dead lol.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#29 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:03 AM

Or maybe live in the King's Landing in Game of Thrones. XD But Game of Thrones isn't an anime though

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#30 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 08:55 AM

And the next day you'd be dead because almost everyone who hangs out with the Winchesters end up

o_o 

I can now imagine the trollface you will do now :S

#31 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 09:17 AM

Mondaiji's world or High School DxD world.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#32 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:16 PM

I would go to supernatural and get some Sam and Dean a--I mean, uh, what? :P JK, JK, I'm not that kind of girl.

Seriously though. I wouldn't mind going through some traumatizing experience if it meant I got to see the Winchesters in action *swoon* But they're not even an anime world, so...

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#33 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:24 PM

I would go to supernatural and get some Sam and Dean a--I mean, uh, what? :P JK, JK, I'm not that kind of girl.
Seriously though. I wouldn't mind going through some traumatizing experience if it meant I got to see the Winchesters in action *swoon* But they're not even an anime world, so...

hahahaha dont you know that there actually is an anime of supernatural ? :D

#34 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:21 PM

We don't speak of that... O.o Just kidding, I haven't actually seen it. I just know that Sam and Dean are MUCH hotter in real life. Anime characters can be hot, but Sam and Dean in the anime just aren't. Also, Dean without Jensen Ackles's voice? No thank you! 

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#35 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 30 August 2014 - 02:33 PM

- The Mazinger-Z/Great Mazinger/Grendizer world because, well, I want to pilot a giant robot.

- Nearly any sci-fi anime made in the Seventies and Eighties because space travel was possible and frequent in those series and I would love visit other planets.

- Saint Seiya because I want to have cool powers and a cool mystic armor.

- I used to think that Dragon Ball, because I would being a martial artist in a world where there is no physical limits to hold me back... but then I realized that I did not want to live in a world where the whole Earth or huge chunks of it are obliterated by massive energy balls.

- Doraemon because he has a time machine and a gadget for any conceivable situation.

- I would like to live in the Fist of the North Star world IF I was a super-powerful martial artist (otherwise the odds are that I would be killed by a thug or a super-powerful martial artist)

- Some prehistoric-themed anime (Such like Spear of Ryu/Genshi Shounen Ryu) because I would like to see how Earth was before humans began to desecrate it.

- Some magic-themed anime because wield magic would be awesome.

Of course, all of these fantasies often assume that we would enjoy to live in worlds where survival is hard  :excited: . Of course that if I lied in a setting with giant robots I would be trained to pilot one. Of course that if magic existed I would be a sorceror (because studying it and mastering it is easy, is not it?)). Of course that If I lived in a fighting or sword-and-sorcery manga I would be a warrior or a mage (and one of the best ones). And of course that the main characters and me would be friends.  :sweatdrop:

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#36 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 30 August 2014 - 03:15 PM

Space Dandy probably, one crazy adventure of hunting down aliens and then there's the restaurant called Boobies.

tumblr_n3harqYwir1tvt8blo2_250.gif

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#37 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:16 PM

Nichijou. Why? Because it's a world where no giant monsters/aliens/robots/unspeakable horrors, warmongering warriors exist to doom all of humanity and still have a pretty awesome time.

Just a few examples

But, if I was willing to risk my life in a world....I'd probably choose to be in FMA, try to be in Naruto, or be in any world that has those awesome video games like .Hack or Sword Art Online....  Or try to be a mecha pilot too.  No way in hell I'd even get close to Attack on Titan, Berserk, or any other death worlds of despair.  Gundam might be an exception, though.

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 31 August 2014 - 09:22 PM.

#38 Kitsune-Arashi

Kitsune-Arashi

Kitsune-God

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Movies, Anime, Martial Arts,Games, and hanging out with my friends

Posted 07 September 2014 - 04:46 AM

Sword Art Online Aincrad mainly because I have a sword fetish and it stands out because it uses no magic.
Kaze no Stigma well because wind is freaking awesome.
"I got lost on the road of life"
-Hatake Kakashi

Image by YumeChan23 (http://yumechan23.deviantart.com/)

#39 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 07 September 2014 - 07:16 PM

Naruto. I'd like to be a ninja please ;)

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#40 vblm

vblm

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 05:19 PM

Hah, I like this one. I'd choose Noragami! Hopefully Id find my own stray God who works for nickles and dimes. Talk about return on investment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users