Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:14 PM

The Last Of Us - 10/10

Definitely a game I've been waiting for a long time to play, truly felt more like a post apocalyptic world rather than "another survival horror game." The story itself was completely spectacular, even the first 20 minutes of the game felt a little emotional. The gameplay is solid, didn't really run into any issues. The gameplay mechanics of throwing items as a distraction, looking for items to scrounge up and craft weapons with along with pretty limited ammo makes you have to think more tactically in plenty of situations. Its story is definitely good and the ending completely took me by surprise which is not how I expected it to end. I can barely explain what made this game so good simply because I feel words don't do it justice.

The multiplayer itself is pretty solid too, I'd recommend anyone with a PS3 to get this game. Easily worth it's $60.

The Last Of Us Multiplayer - 2 v 4

#582 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:54 AM

playing Ni no Kuni on the PS3 and it is extremely fun so far very colourful like you are playing an animated cartoon rating kakashi.gif kakashi.gifkakashi.gif kakashi.gif 

bought a Vita for my birthday and am giving the Ys series a spin very challenging in parts but very good games I cannot recommend them enough. rating kakashi.gif kakashi.gifkakashi.gif 

The vita itself is a wonderful machine and has taking the place of my 3DS on bus rides (but I have to get back the 3DS for Pokemon White)

this is the first time I have ever played a Pokemon game. My son bought Black so I bought white for trading purposes. The game is very good though I was surprised by the depth for what I had assumed wrongly was just a kid's game rating kakashi.gif kakashi.gifkakashi.gif kakashi.gif

Edited by Verilance, 24 June 2013 - 12:57 AM.

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#583 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 03:21 AM

Last of Us:

10/10

Dem feels on the story. Really gripping and emotional twists, shows you what humans can be like if all hell breaks loose.

Damn clickers though.

#584 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:07 AM

Dragon Age: Origins

8/10

I wasn't able to get Alistair to marry my player  :cry:

#585 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 07 July 2013 - 01:36 AM

Deadpool (PC Version): 7/10

Hilarious Dialogue and Great Voice Acting but Shallow Gameplay and Low Replay Value.

uc.png

#586 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:43 PM

Warframe: 8.5/10 so far

Been playing this game for nearly three months now. Racked up 300+ hours and still can't get enough. Interesting enough, although repetitive, it's repetitive in a Diablo II kind of way. But I like the fact that DE continues to put out new content and new events every week.  

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#587 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:14 PM

Fire Emblem Awakening  good game with amazing graphics and amazing storyline recommended for rpg lovers this game is for Nintendo 3DS ill rate the game a good 8/10 :thumb: !

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#588 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:33 PM

Played GTA 5, that was fun xD

I have to give it a 10

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#589 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:59 AM

I haven't post this in awhile, so I have one game to review that I'm currently playing, (if my brother stop being silly and let me play it to the end).

Project X Zone: 8/10

So what happen when you mix Capcom, with not only Namco but also Sega characters in one game? A very big crossover! It was a huge feat and the West finally got the game all thanks to Harada from Namco Bandai, say thanks to him(as the previous crossover, Namco X Capcom didn't for almost a decade ago).

So the sequel is basically the same as the prequel but has elements from another strategy RPG, (also from Namco, Endless Frontier, which was released a couple of years ago on the DS, which also received an updated months later for the Japanese only...).

Story begins with new original characters: fighting cheerleader student Mii Koryuji and ninja detective Kogoro Tenzai, in search of Mii's family heirloom, the Portalstone, which has powers to what, you guess it, merge different worlds into one! Players will be surprised how characters such as Yuri from Tales of Vesperia, the cast from Sakura Wars, X and Zero from Mega Man X series and Ulala from Space Channel 5 dropped in the plot.  How I was excited when I saw Chun-Li, Pai, and Morrigan (my ladies!!!) all in one package!

Prepare for the dialogue because you will die laughing! Keep an eye on Frank West as he takes random photoshoots with the female cast! Running and boob gags galore (and Morrigan isn't the subject for that matter... talk to Endless Frontier's Kaguya!) And some of the video game badasses take the stage like Demitri, Dante, and Sanger from Super Robot Wars! Also, if you didn't see or hear any of the previous heroes (and villains) from the prequel, Namco X Capcom, they are in too!

The cast is brilliant from Ichiro, Sakura, Erica, and Gemini (pronounced Gem-mi-nee) from Sakura Wars, Tron and her Sevbots from Mega Man Legends, the Street Fighters (Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li and *gasp* Juri?!!), Soma, Alisa, and Lindow from God Eaters, Arthur from Ghosts n' Goblins and even Neneko from Yumeria is in... many of you will definitely gonna ask, "What's that game and who is Neneko?!" Though you may question why all guns and swords (besides the fighters from Tekken, Virtua Fighter, Street Fighter and Darkstalkers).

Artwork wise, the sprites are brilliant, though limited due to the fact that this is strategy RPG. But because of the 3DS, when you get into battle, there is absolutely NO slowdown of the battle system because whenever you have 1 pair fighting an enemy then call out a solo partner for some help and THEN call out another support pair ally for some crazy combos! And if your EXP meter is up, you can execute a super attack for additional hits! Prepare for some shout-outs: Ryu doing his Focus Attack Dash cancel to prepare his Metsu Hadoken ultra, Jin and Xiaoyu tag-teaming each other which resulting Jin punching his opponent out through a wall, KOS-MOS and T-elos teaming up to destroy their enemies by energy barrier via their boobs... :woot: Don't forget about the Multiple Attacks because they're back too, enemies will watch out from Akira and Pai's double ring-out from Virtua Fighter to Kite and BlackRose's specials from .hack series!

One thing though about the game is that although it has great dialogue and has great music (the soundtrack is amazing from remixing most of Capcom's fighters themes like Chun-Li, Ryu and Morrigan, to Under the Imperial Flag from Sakura Wars 3, Open Fire! from Valkyria Chronicles 3 and even Jin's theme from Tekken 3; hell, Mii and Kogoro's theme, Wanderer's Road, is good too), the game is repetitive, to the point that it will get boring and there is 41 chapters, which makes the enemies even harder!!!

You guys have to pick it up for the dialogue! Play along the pairs and solo units together to see how the cast react to each other... you may say this game could've been an anime!

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#590 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:08 AM

The Wolf Among Us: Episode 1       5/5

Was a little bit worried how the new telltale series was going to hold up against the walking dead games but they really outdid themselves. Episode 1 of TWAU was far better than episode 1 of TWD and really sucked me into the world of the fables. The only problem I had with the game is that all 5 episodes aren't out yet, I don't know how I'm going to wait until Episode 2 drops :C

JLHza2T.png

#591 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

Yeah, I've always wanted to check out the Fables comic series but haven't gotten the chance.  I think I'll pick up Wolf when all 5 episodes are out, though.

#592 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:57 PM

I knew it from the trailer on Revelations that Assassin's creed would be better off being called Pirate creed, and that is what I got...man I am addicted to this game, I have played it for hours on end without stopping. Free roaming the seas is simply the most enjoyable moment in a game I ever had. Now, I wish I could figure out what the fleet is used for.

I still haven't finished the story, so I don't really know how I can rate it, but that naval free roam is really unique and out there, something I always wanted in a pirate game. So its a high score for me, I don't really care about the storyline though for this one, I adored AC III, but hated the story line.

AC IV Black Flag gets a 9 on my book, simply for the naval free roam alone, I will update the score, If I find myself out from pillaging the Spanish Empire, to actually complete the story line.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#593 Isian

Isian

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:39 PM

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag

10/10

I may be a bit biased because this video game series is something I have loved since the beginning. I have been playing it on the Xbox and I am addicted to it! The plot just sucks me in and even when the gameplay (rarely) starts to bore me the plot keeps me going to find out what happens next. The graphics are amazing and the game play is as well. It incorporates elements of the previous games into it such as Connors tree climbing abilities and do so without err. I recommend this to any Assassins Creed Veteran and even more so to anyone who has never played the game before.

Warning: Overexposure to the game may cause the memorization of the pirate shanties, 'the bleeding effect' or a sudden urge to walk around with a hoody and climb buildings.

#594 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:19 PM

Tales of Xillia 9/10- love it. Great graphics, great characters, awesome battle system and pretty damn funny skits (oh the sexual inuendo lol). My only complaint is the max level for leveling up is 99 (unlike other Tales games you can reach lv 200-250). Also you can't perform killer combos like in Graces f. All in all its a good game and I can't wait to be release later this year. I still prefer Graces over this game.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#595 AquariusNoHana

AquariusNoHana

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing, NaruSaku, classic anime: Kishin Douji Zenki, Saint Seiya, Cyborg 009, Houshin Engi, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Sailor Moon. Favorite movies: Star Wars, Jurassic Park, Wreck it Ralph, Aliens, Van Helsing.

Posted 08 May 2014 - 08:05 PM

Finished: Jak 3, 9.5/10 while the plot (and there were a lot of plotholes) was weaker than the second game's but, the game play and difficulty were vastly improved, the graphics remained the same.

My deviantart: http://akumaru13.deviantart.com

tumblr_nbrqrbch7P1s727oto3_400.gif

#596 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 03:21 PM

Beyond two souls 8/10- Quantic Dream the same developer who brought the 2009 acclaimed hit" Heavy Rain" returns with their next instalment in interactive action drama. I will start with the downside, many fans were disappointed of the game for couple of reasons. One the story revolves around life and death which is very cliched and two the gameplay is too easy a 6 year old can clear, though you have to play a couple of times if you want to collect all trophies. On the bright side the game itsel is brilliant masterpiece, powerfully emotional that will make your eyes watered and cry. The characters are excellent Ellen Page made an amazing performance as the protagonist Jodie Holmes, the same with Willem Dafoe as Dr. Nathan Dawkins. If you like a story filled with emotional drama and action give this game a shot.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#597 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:33 AM

Dragon Age: Origins!

9/10

Awesome plot. It's consistent. Character depth present and their backgrounds. Fighting is a bit lacking but overall it's an awesome game. Plus, the romance is very tasteful. Got Alistair to marry my character.

Play times: 50 times. >.<

Persona 3 portable:

10/10

Romance is very good. Story is consistent. Characters have personalities which most game characters don't' have personalities.

Dragon Age: Awakening.

Same as Origins.

Dragon Age 2
7/10

Story was disappointing. It was lacking the spark that Origins had. Character customization is very limited and the hairs and clothes are very ugly. Fighting is superb which is the only thing it has over Origins and Awakening.

Dragon Age: Inqusitor

TBH!

I cannot wait!

#598 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:12 AM

Jaws Unleashed 8/10

You play as Jaws, swim around terrorizing Amity Island...what more do you need in your life?

Skyrim 6/10

Not really a big fan of the game, but it's good for passing time.

GTAV 7/10

Same as Skyrim

TES IV OBLIVION 8/10

Oblivion's a game I grew up with. Brings back a lot of good and terrifying memories. Still remember the zombie in the tutorial scared the living p*ss out of me when I first played the game back in 2007

Star War Balltefront 2 9/10

I really shouldn't have to explain why.

#599 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:07 AM

Fire Emblem Awakening 9/10

Story's not the best and is predictable but other than that the combat is fun, pairings are juicy, and the characters are interesting.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#600 BooChans

BooChans

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Drawing and VolleyBall

Posted 25 August 2014 - 02:21 AM

I just played the Walking Dead Season 2 episode 4 By Tell Tale games and I rate it 9.5/10!
This game was great and I recommend it to anyone who the the decision games and difficult choices.
Go Play it.
Like...
NOW!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users