Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:23 AM

QUOTE (Froot @ Oct 29 2009, 04:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HAY GUYZ! WE'RE GONNA BE FAMOUS!!

Smiter's really missing out... It's so sad!

But yeah. I knew from the start that there was no way Naruto could hate Sakura. All the comments I saw like ''I'm glad Naruto rejected her'' and ''take that you b*tch'' I just facepalm.png at. So naive.

that's cuz they are a bunch of meanies, who don't understand relationships at all, that's why most of them are gonna be virgins forever. Oh and you double post it, oh and page 18 biggrin.gif

Edited by Strangelove, 29 October 2009 - 03:23 AM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#342 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:26 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Oct 28 2009, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yayy biggrin.gif

what's the museum :O?

Here is the description:

The Museum of NaruSaku

This is the archive where we preserve special threads for viewing, moments that should not be cast into the void and forgotten!

And here is the link happy.gif

http://www.narusaku....hp?showforum=21

#343 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:26 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Oct 28 2009, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that's cuz they are a bunch of meanies, who don't understand relationships at all, that's why most of them are gonna be virgins forever. Oh and you double post it, oh and page 18 biggrin.gif

I fixed it happy.gif

OH MAH GOD PAGE 18! YESSS!!! I never woukd have thought this thread would be so... so Huge! It was only started, what, 5 days ago?

High five everybody! laugh.gif

111191.gif

Virgins, lol.

#344 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:27 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Oct 28 2009, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that's cuz they are a bunch of meanies, who don't understand relationships at all, that's why most of them are gonna be virgins forever.

Be careful... that's around "borderline" bashing.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#345 Chew

Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:38 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Oct 28 2009, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmmm chew... jinx!

>=O

Never! I had a O_O after it >=D

On a side note, it's the NaruSaku development that I love; I'd honestly rather have this pairing thing unresolved for the time being biggrin.gif
though I wouldn't mind if it did....narusaku.gif >=D! fu.png
OTP and my Bby

#346 elmonoloco

elmonoloco

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:52 AM

Well one thing is for certain, LeeXSaku fans have been pwned lol. It has no chance anymore pictureem0.gif

Edited by elmonoloco, 29 October 2009 - 03:57 AM.

#347 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:58 AM

Aww dang, Sakura confessed her love, then Naruto says he hates her.

What a twist!!!

No, I'm just kidding, if Naruto hated Sakura, this manga would no longer have meaning or purpose... oh and the universe would probably be ripped in too.

#348 elmonoloco

elmonoloco

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:13 AM

QUOTE (Evil Potato @ Oct 28 2009, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aww dang, Sakura confessed her love, then Naruto says he hates her.

What a twist!!!

No, I'm just kidding, if Naruto hated Sakura, this manga would no longer have meaning or purpose... oh and the universe would probably be ripped in too.

Yeah, lol. I don't know who's more confused from what we've seen so far Naruto or Sakura lol

Naruto is like WTF ? Sakura isn't supposed to like me...

And Sakura on the other hand is like WTF, he should accept me, I thought he loved me =[

and then you have Yamato in the background who's also totally clueless lol

The good thing though is that the whole argument about Sakura caring about Naruto only as a brother can be laid to rest, at least I hope...

#349 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:28 AM

They will find some other argument, or something to have it their paring,.....

I find this a great moment for NaruSaku, because you know what Yamato might just might be the one that brings them together. After, all he was the one that noticed Sakura growing feelings for Naruto.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 29 October 2009 - 04:34 AM.

#350 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:32 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Oct 28 2009, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just this basic fact has eliminated 25% of anti-NS arguments.

there are anti-NS people???

i dont belive you

QUOTE (Derock @ Oct 28 2009, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This will be saved in the Museum soon happy.gif . I'm gonna ask Smiter about it.

EDIT:

Damnit, Shauna beat me to it. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Derock @ Oct 28 2009, 11:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah, ok! More viewing pleasure for the Museum I'll say. happy.gif

The Museum of NaruSaku. That is where we store the important yet memoriable posts of NaruSaku. happy.gif

QUOTE (Froot @ Oct 28 2009, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HAY GUYZ! WE'RE GONNA BE FAMOUS!!

Smiter's really missing out... It's so sad!

But yeah. I knew from the start that there was no way Naruto could hate Sakura. All the comments I saw like ''I'm glad Naruto rejected her'' and ''take that you b*tch'' I just facepalm.png at. So naive.

@strangelove: The NaruSaku Museum is where all the best threads that can't be forgotten are forever immortalized on the internet. It's near the bottom of the homepage

sweet a thread i started cause i was corious is heading to the museum happy.gif

#351 elmonoloco

elmonoloco

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:34 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Oct 29 2009, 12:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, now they seem to be saying is that Sakura isn't really in love with Naruto, that she's lying, confused, and that she's jumping on his bandwangon since hes popular with everyonce now.

#352 Chew

Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:34 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Oct 28 2009, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I find this a great moment for NaruSaku, because you know what Yamato might just might be the one that brings them together. After, all he was the one that noticed Sakura growing feelings for Naruto.

Don't they always? XD (edit: I mean really, look at Harry Potter :l not to bash at anyone, just pointing out the obvious XD)
And I agree >:]

Now...bout that hotel....narusaku.gif
fu.png

Double edit: Can't wait for teh official chappy :3

Edited by Chew, 29 October 2009 - 04:36 AM.

OTP and my Bby

#353 NaruSaku93

NaruSaku93

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:35 AM

i do have to admit that sakuras confession seems forced considering the situation that their in.............. dont get me wrong, i LOVED that sakura would even confess that she loves naruto, but just the timing and how she phrased it made it seem forced.

i believe this is a prominent moment for narusaku cause it shows that naruto just doesnt want the words that he wants to hear come out of sakuras mouth, but wants the feelings to be mutual. if i was naruto, id probably act the same way too and be like "hey hey buddie, just a little to fast dont ya think?"

i do not see this as the end of narusaku, more like the beginning of their relationship because like someone else said before, a relationship is built up on honesty and trust and naruto wants to know that he can trust sakura

Edited by NaruSaku93, 29 October 2009 - 04:38 AM.

#354 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:41 AM

QUOTE (elmonoloco @ Oct 28 2009, 11:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, now they seem to be saying is that Sakura isn't really in love with Naruto, that she's lying, confused, and that she's jumping on his bandwangon since hes popular with everyonce now.

See, they will always find something to bash her, and bash the paring with.

Don't they always? XD (edit: I mean really, look at Harry Potter :l not to bash at anyone, just pointing out the obvious XD)
And I agree >:]

Now...bout that hotel....

Double edit: Can't wait for teh official chappy :3

Me either I can't wait.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 29 October 2009 - 04:41 AM.

#355 elmonoloco

elmonoloco

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 05:01 AM

Too many haters are jumping to conclusions that this is the downfall of NaruSaku and that Naruto is rejecting Sakura and all that. In my opinion though, I believe the chapter after this one will make the two of them seem alot better, especially if the truth about what Sasuke has done, and what the rookies plan on doing to him is put out onto the table for Naruto to know. I think Naruto's response to Sakura's confession and her response to his response will actually bring them closer, but i'm just going off of a feeling...

#356 dragonflyx11

dragonflyx11

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 05:45 AM

i believe that she was truthful in the confession but naruto believes shes lying cause she said she doesnt care about sasuke at all, that part was a lie. i truly believe she had every intention of confessing to naruto eventually but i believe she rushed it now cause she wanted to get narutos mind away from bringing sasuke back. remember sakura knows that naruto loves her, she deeply cares for the guy she would never play with his feelings in that way

#357 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 29 October 2009 - 05:45 AM

QUOTE (elmonoloco @ Oct 29 2009, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Too many haters are jumping to conclusions that this is the downfall of NaruSaku and that Naruto is rejecting Sakura and all that. In my opinion though, I believe the chapter after this one will make the two of them seem alot better, especially if the truth about what Sasuke has done, and what the rookies plan on doing to him is put out onto the table for Naruto to know. I think Naruto's response to Sakura's confession and her response to his response will actually bring them closer, but i'm just going off of a feeling...

While I'm far from believing that this is the downfall or even a setback to NS, I highly doubt that Naruto will end up distancing himself from Sasuke regardless of what he is told. The point everyone is trying to make here is not that Naruto is rejecting Sakura, but that he is accusing Sakura of not being true to herself by denouncing Sasuke and confessing to Naruto. His feelings for her put aside, he knows that she is lying about no longer caring about what happens to Sasuke. Therefore, the problem lies not with Naruto's response to Sakura's confession, but rather the manner in which her confession was made, as well as its contents. I believe that an honest confession will be impossible until they meet Sasuke face to face and Sakura is able to sort out her feelings.

Edited by Tohno Shiki, 29 October 2009 - 05:47 AM.

#358 NaruSaku93

NaruSaku93

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:13 AM

i agree. i think sakura was lying about the part of not caring about sasuke. she still cares for him, but more as a friend and teammate. her words of naruto were genuine to me, but the timing was kinda horrible which is probably the reason why naruto is so skeptical about sakuras feelings.

i think i would be better at formulating in opinion when the translated chapter is out smile.gif

#359 dragonflyx11

dragonflyx11

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:23 AM

-nods- just like i said, i believe sakura had every intention of having -the talk- with naruto at some point but recent events have forced her to act rashly

#360 creak

creak

Lurker

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:philosophy, indie rock, cigerettes, and coffee

Posted 29 October 2009 - 07:49 AM

QUOTE (elmonoloco @ Oct 28 2009, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well one thing is for certain, LeeXSaku fans have been pwned lol. It has no chance anymore pictureem0.gif

you are correct sir! emoticon_monocle.gif
"I feel as if I were a piece in a game of chess, when my opponent says of it: That piece cannot be moved." Søren Kierkegaard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users