3 replies to this topic

#1 Omega404

Omega404

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 03:50 PM

Check it out! http://www.MediaFile....com/video/1727

I am pretty sure this has been posted before, but take a close look at what happened, notice how when Sakura confessed her feelings to Naruto he said that he hates people who lie to themselves, but before he said that he was thinking of all the times she cried about Sasuke, which means he was stating that he hated her because she lied to herself and to him about not wanting Sasuke back, not that she loves him, I really do believe that Naruto believes Sakura loves him, I also think Naruto loves him back. What do you think?

#2 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 09:34 PM

YUP but he doesn't hate Sakura he's just emphasizing his disapproval of lying to yourself He loves her unconditionally happy.gif
Welcome to heaven and earth!

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 10:20 PM

Welcome to Heaven and Earth.

Yeah, the scene has been discussed to death between the ships. SS and NH claim Sakura was lying and Naruto saw through her lie. They said that Naruto knows Sakura loves Sasuke, but the problem is is that Kishimoto said himself that Sakura was telling the truth about the confession. The part that she lied about was not wanting Sasuke back or that naruto does not need to worry about it.

I believe Sakura even said "You don't know what a woman's heart is like." Paraphrasing of course.

At NS, we know Naruto did think that maybe she was lying about the confession, but what he didn't know was that she was telling the truth and only lied about going after Sasuke. After Sai told Naruto the truth of the matter, Naruto kind of freaked. And Sai also knows that Naruto like Sakura. People forget that if a character who is not used to emotions can actually see it, it kind of is obvious. Naruto doesn't seem any intention in Hinata and this is truth. There is no notion towards such an emotion.

I think the biggest thing is the development. NS has so much of it, you kind of see it that they are gong to be together. We know Sakura went after Sasuke and he tried to kill her...again. So this proves he hates her as much as he hates everyone of Konoha.

It's just sad that people won;t believe the truth even if it was told to them. Commend them for their loyalty, but facts are facts.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#4 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 11:56 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Sep 25 2011, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
YUP but he doesn't hate Sakura he's just emphasizing his disapproval of lying to yourself He loves her unconditionally happy.gif
Welcome to heaven and earth!

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Sep 25 2011, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome to Heaven and Earth.

Yeah, the scene has been discussed to death between the ships. SS and NH claim Sakura was lying and Naruto saw through her lie. They said that Naruto knows Sakura loves Sasuke, but the problem is is that Kishimoto said himself that Sakura was telling the truth about the confession. The part that she lied about was not wanting Sasuke back or that naruto does not need to worry about it.

I believe Sakura even said "You don't know what a woman's heart is like." Paraphrasing of course.

At NS, we know Naruto did think that maybe she was lying about the confession, but what he didn't know was that she was telling the truth and only lied about going after Sasuke. After Sai told Naruto the truth of the matter, Naruto kind of freaked. And Sai also knows that Naruto like Sakura. People forget that if a character who is not used to emotions can actually see it, it kind of is obvious. Naruto doesn't seem any intention in Hinata and this is truth. There is no notion towards such an emotion.

I think the biggest thing is the development. NS has so much of it, you kind of see it that they are gong to be together. We know Sakura went after Sasuke and he tried to kill her...again. So this proves he hates her as much as he hates everyone of Konoha.

It's just sad that people won;t believe the truth even if it was told to them. Commend them for their loyalty, but facts are facts.

I completely agree. Now, what Kishi has to do, is just make them kiss to make it official happy.gif

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users