207 replies to this topic

#201 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 06:43 PM

It's always been like this even before the Naruto ending.

Anyone remember Road to Ninja when Naruto was a complete kitten that treated Naruto like kitten and believed that she was entitled to Naruto and if anyone else even looked at him she would kill them? Yeah, they LOVE that Hinata. They think she is amazing badass and she is such a perfect woman. So obviously there is massive bias. RtN HInata and the Real Hinata are both perfect and Sakura is a kitten in both forms. This is how you know the bias is real. Ask them if they think RtN Hinata is perfect rendition to Hinata...and if they say yes...they are so biased.

I still find it funny that they say Hinata can beat Sakura, but everytime I see Hinata in the show....she is in the hospital and got her ass kicked.

They are in love with the idea of Hinata rather than the reality of her actual character.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#202 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 08:02 PM

They are in love with the idea of Hinata rather than the reality of her actual character.

Couldn'ta said it better myself, man.

#203 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 11 December 2017 - 03:03 AM

Derock had all he could stands 'til he could stands no more!

I could have stood a bit more though :(

Rip AHK's source of amusement.

For real! There was never a dull moment with Analyzer around.

Because of annoying reasons. Sorry my friend, the person was the pest everyone was trying to get rid of. If you want some salt, I will gladly provide you with it, just don't die from sodium. :P

But who will protect the guest readers from our vicious lies now that our resident fact checker is gone?

HA, don’t tempt me, my salt content would put the Dead Sea to shame.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#204 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,636 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 11:40 PM

No wonder her fan think she is really strong.

#205 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,817 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 12:52 AM

But what is that idea? Is she the sweet shy girl or the punk ass kitten ho? It can't be both ways.

By the way, Pro-enders think RtN HInata got with RtN Menma even though RtN is supposed to be "opposite world" and despite the OVA that was given with the movie had Menma and Sakura sating with Sasuke trying to hit on Hinata.

This reminds me of DC where people keep saying that Superman NEEDS to be with Lois Lane and that is the only person he can be with, but they are okay with Batman being with any woman including Catwoman and Wonder Woman.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 15 December 2017 - 12:55 AM.

I hate being Bi-Polar. It's awesome.
Posted Image
Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#206 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:20 AM

I could have stood a bit more though :(
For real! There was never a dull moment with Analyzer around.
But who will protect the guest readers from our vicious lies now that our resident fact checker is gone?

HA, don’t tempt me, my salt content would put the Dead Sea to shame.

She didn't make a new account, from what I can tell. Does she ... I don't know ... "fact check" things from our site somewhere else now? 

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#207 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,851 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:33 AM

She didn't make a new account, from what I can tell. Does she ... I don't know ... "fact check" things from our site somewhere else now? 

She could think her ban is only temporary.

#208 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

Darkness within Light

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:37 AM

Last I heard, she's still over at Tv Tropes, potentially causing edit wars over Sakura being labeled a tsundere and Hinata being moe.  Who knows if she decided to go a Pro-ender/NaruHina forum and whine about how we "unjustly" ejected her because we couldn't handle her "facts".  The helpless lunatic. :roll:

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users