44 replies to this topic

#1 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 08:11 PM

Lately there's been discussion going around that Sasuke ends up becoming hokage.
What do we, here at H&E, think about this? What would we think if this did happen?

I'll tell you what I would do: scream in aggravation and shake my head in disappointment. dry.gif
I am not saying this merely because I myself hate Sasuke; that has only a small part in it. The main thing here is that Sasuke has 0% of becoming hokage; he's betrayed the village, killed Danzo (one of Konoha's elders and, at the time he was killed, the 6th hokage), is an S-Rank Criminal, and a large list of other reasons.

I know that Kishimoto loves Sasuke, but seriously man? Sasuke cannot realistically become hokage. I myself severely doubt that they would ever even let him back in the village, despite Naruto's and Sakura's efforts to persuade them otherwise. I suggest keeping Sasuke as a main villain, the role in which he arguably best belongs.

What do you guys think?

Note: I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS RUMOR! I hate having to clarify this, but some people don't know how to read an entire post. mellow.gif

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 25 March 2011 - 10:04 PM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#2 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 08:24 PM

nonsense。

Sasuke hates Konoha. And everyone (exept, perhaps, team 7 and Ino, lol, jk) wants him dead. Even if he won't die, I doubt that the villagers will accept him back. mellow.gif

Edited by Meek, 25 March 2011 - 08:25 PM.

#3 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 25 March 2011 - 08:34 PM

Every one says that Sasuke is Kishimoto's favourite character which is errant nonsense, as far as I remember the actual quote was...

"Sasuke is his favourite character to draw"

Edited by Verilance, 25 March 2011 - 08:35 PM.

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#4 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (Verilance @ Mar 25 2011, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every one says that Sasuke is Kishimoto's favourite character which is errant nonsense, as far as I remember the actual quote was...

"Sasuke is his favourite character to draw"

Really? Interesting huh.gif I did not know that.

AboojTi.gif

#5 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 08:52 PM

Shikamaru is Kishimoto's favorite character. Also, it is completely unrealistic; anyone with common sense could see that. Sasuke is so hated, that, by a super sly chance he did become redeem, the hell as if anyone would trust him enough to protect the village and deal with international problems. I highly doubt any other Kage would want to work with him anyway, I mean he tried to kill them all. The only thing Sasuke truly desires is to have the power to kill Naruto. Naruto is the one who has dreamed since day one to become Hokage.

I really hope Kishimoto didn't name Sasuke after Akira's son! Ahahaha- random information I learned.

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 25 March 2011 - 08:53 PM.

#6 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 25 March 2011 - 09:43 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Mar 25 2011, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lately there's been discussion going around that Sasuke ends up becoming hokage.
What do we, here at H&E, think about this? What would we think if this did happen?

111189.gif 111189.gif

I'm sorry *wipes away tears* I just had to laugh. Come on now, have you really *completely* forgotten the entire point and theme Naruto? Achieving your goals, hopes, and dreams by always trying, never giving up, and believing in yourself. That's Naruto in a nutshell.

Also the series is called N-a-r-u-t-o.

Not Sasuke.

#7 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Mar 25 2011, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
111189.gif 111189.gif

I'm sorry *wipes away tears* I just had to laugh. Come on now, have you really *completely* forgotten the entire point and theme Naruto? Achieving your goals, hopes, and dreams by always trying, never giving up, and believing in yourself. That's Naruto in a nutshell.

Also the series is called N-a-r-u-t-o.

Not Sasuke.

You do realize that I'm not someone who believes this right? mellow.gif I haven't forgotten anything.
I know the story is about Naruto and that this rumor is complete BS. It seems that everyone who replied to this topic thinks that I'm someone who believes this will happen mellow.gif .

AboojTi.gif

#8 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 09:51 PM

bullsh**. dry.gif

#9 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 25 March 2011 - 09:52 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Mar 25 2011, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You do realize that I'm not someone who believes this right? mellow.gif I haven't forgotten anything.
I know the story is about Naruto and that this rumor is complete BS. It seems that everyone who replied to this topic thinks that I'm someone who believes this will happen mellow.gif .

*shrugs* You didn't give the impression that you didn't believe the 'rumor'.

#10 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Mar 25 2011, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*shrugs* You didn't give the impression that you didn't believe the 'rumor'.

What I said in the original post:

The main thing here is that Sasuke has 0% of becoming hokage; he's betrayed the village, killed Danzo (one of Konoha's elders and, at the time he was killed, the 6th hokage), is an S-Rank Criminal, and a large list of other reasons.

I know that Kishimoto loves Sasuke, but seriously man? Sasuke cannot realistically become hokage. I myself severely doubt that they would ever even let him back in the village, despite Naruto's and Sakura's efforts to persuade them otherwise. I suggest keeping Sasuke as a main villain, the role in which he arguably best belongs.

Is that an impression enough?

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 25 March 2011 - 09:55 PM.

AboojTi.gif

#11 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 25 March 2011 - 10:03 PM

I would say that this is ridiculous for so many reasons, but I think everyone here already covered it for me.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#12 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Mar 25 2011, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is that an impression enough?

*waves it off* Getting a bit hot under the collar there aren't you?

#13 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 10:27 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Mar 25 2011, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*waves it off* Getting a bit hot under the collar there aren't you?

Can you blame me? I was falsely accused of believing such an absurd idea when I made it clear that I didn't in the original post I made. In addition, it seems that many times I post something you seem to treat me like I'm an ignorant, stupid child. I'm unsure as to whether this is purposeful on your part, but it has begun to attract my attention.

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 25 March 2011 - 10:29 PM.

AboojTi.gif

#14 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 10:36 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Mar 25 2011, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can you blame me? I was falsely accused of believing such an absurd idea when I made it clear that I didn't in the original post I made. In addition, it seems that many times I post something you seem to treat me like I'm an ignorant, stupid child. I'm unsure as to whether this is purposeful on your part, but it has begun to attract my attention and I'm beginning to notice it more.

Dude, this is the first time I'm even aware of replying to a thread that you've created, and I don't make it a habit of treating anyone ignorant or like a child, as that's not how I'd like others to treat me. And I don't remember accusing you of anything. You asked what H&E members thought of this absurd rumour. You got my reaction. It was not personally aimed at you, just the general idea that the very idea of Sasuke becoming Hokage was ludicrous. Yet you are taking it upon yourself to take it very personally.

And if you would like to continue this in private PM so this thread isn't continued to be derailed, please be my guest.

#15 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 10:39 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Mar 25 2011, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude, this is the first time I'm even aware of replying to a thread that you've created, and I don't make it a habit of treating anyone ignorant or like a child, as that's not how I'd like others to treat me. And I don't remember accusing you of anything. You asked what H&E members thought of this absurd rumour. You got my reaction. It was not personally aimed at you, just the general idea that the very idea of Sasuke becoming Hokage was ludicrous. Yet you are taking it upon yourself to take it very personally.

And if you would like to continue this in private PM so this thread isn't continued to be derailed, please be my guest.

Very well. I will PM you.

AboojTi.gif

#16 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:09 PM

I don't remember the series being called Sasuke Shippuden... as far as I know Sasuke much rather see Konoha burn to the ground than become Hokage and besides that's probably just the fanboy and fangirls saying that, next thing you know they'll be saying that he'll take Sakura as his wife and revive the Uchiha clan. rolleyes.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#17 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:16 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Mar 25 2011, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
next thing you know they'll be saying that he'll take Sakura as his wife and revive the Uchiha clan. rolleyes.gif

And they've been saying that for practically forever, and we (right NaruSakuers) all know that's never gonna happen wink.gif

#18 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Mar 25 2011, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't remember the series being called Sasuke Shippuden... as far as I know Sasuke much rather see Konoha burn to the ground than become Hokage and besides that's probably just the fanboy and fangirls saying that, next thing you know they'll be saying that he'll take Sakura as his wife and revive the Uchiha clan. rolleyes.gif

It's sad, but it's true. laugh.gif

AboojTi.gif

#19 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:48 PM

No way would Sasuke be voted in as hokage after everything he's done. That would be like making Sasori the Kazekage!

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#20 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,841 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:51 PM

I will say this:

DO NOT believe what any Sasuke fangirls/boys had said. They always have that mindset that Sasuke is the so-called "MAIN" character (when obviously the title of the series is another character's name).

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users