#61 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:56 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ May 16 2013, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
UHH, I would like to think that, but I would not count on it. Remember buddy, Hinata's development is not preventing NS in the slightest, except at Kishi's whim. smile.gif Hinata can just suddenly have the most development in the entire story, but It wouldn't really mean she would get with Naruto, right? pictureem0.gif We're talking about development, not ship tease. heheelq7.png

Well right now if Kishi doesn't return to Obito and Kakashi the focus on the battlefield will be on Minato, Naruto and Sakura that is inevitable.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#62 TrueSacrifice

TrueSacrifice

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:58 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ May 16 2013, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nobody would care. That's the sad reality of it. They don't care about any other character beyond Hinata or Sakura or Sasuke. I even feel like here in this fandom even Naruto gets no love or support because I hardly see people really talk about him. It's always what is Sakura doing or not doing or what is Hinata doing or not doing.

Naruto gets no love or support? What do you mean?

He's the main character of the manga and has more panel time and development than anyone else. He doesn't really need defending or support on a pairing fansite does he? I do like him and consider his feelings and that's precisely why I like him with Sakura as much as I do, because he seems genuinely happy with her. I like Sakura as well and feel that she feels the same way Naruto does but she just doesn't know it yet.

You may have a point with the other fandoms. I may be wrong but NaruHina fans are probably more concerned that Hinata gets what she wants than Naruto does. They probably don't really consider his feelings too much. The same goes for SasuSaku I imagine. They probably think Sasuke is cooler and a better character than Naruto and that Sakura should be with him because she's never let go of her feelings for the "cool guy" through all the adversity.

I could be wrong. Maybe NaruHina fans are actually placing Naruto above Hinata and think that Sakura is manipulative and mean and just wrong for him and that he'd be better off with Hinata. Maybe SasuSaku fans do believe in the purity of Sakura's love and that nothing should stand in its way and that even Naruto encourages it.

Going by the way the story's been written so far though I just don't see it.

#63 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:07 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ May 16 2013, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well right now if Kishi doesn't return to Obito and Kakashi the focus on the battlefield will be on Minato, Naruto and Sakura that is inevitable.

I know. happy.gif I'm just saying that more development may come for Hinata. Not likely but possible. And yet even if she develops that doesn't mean that she is developing into the more ideal woman for Naruto, nor is she getting his preference right? cool.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 17 May 2013 - 01:08 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#64 HuntTheWill

HuntTheWill

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:29 AM

QUOTE (Inferno180 @ May 16 2013, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All I know is, many of the hater fans are hoping one of these happens:

1. Sasuke comes in so they think Sakura will abandon Naruto.
2. That Minato just keeps facing forward and looks at Hinata.
3. That Sakura dies.
4. That Hinata comes over to Minato.

[emphasis added]

Hinata coming on to Minato would be quite the plot twist.

#65 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:17 AM

QUOTE (HuntTheWill @ May 16 2013, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[emphasis added]

Though I think the force is more powerful than jedi. I explained it in the thread that her going there would go against Naruto. It's ironic.

#66 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:20 AM

I feel like Naruhina and Sasusaku fans are gonna go through this soon.

1) SHOCK

2) DENIAL

3) ANGER

4) BARGIANING

5) GRIEVING

6) ACCEPTANCE

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#67 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:36 AM

QUOTE (HuntTheWill @ May 16 2013, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[emphasis added]

err.gif.... okay well I meant as in walking physically over to him, not the other if thats what you are implying...

But someone did say if Hinata goes over to Minato to meet him, well she won't be at the frontline defending Naruto now will she? I don't really expect Hinata to suddenly take some big role alongside him either, just all will be ready to support Minato as he fights, I don't know, all Im really expecting from Hinata is just more panel appearances of her just looking on or doing some miscellaneous action like many other ninja.

I just dont think Hinata is going to be in any major spotlight, she is simply going the way like Naruto's other classmates, just helping until Sakura finishes the recovery, technically cause they need Naruto powered and healed, he and Sakura are the VIPs who need to be protected at all costs.

The whole point of the next chapter, its got to be Naruto and Minato interaction, but also Sakura has the second highest chance of interaction cause well, Naruto is grounded, not even walking, Sakura needs to get him up and going, the ten tails may need to recover a bit after unleashing such a huge tailed beast bomb too so they have a small window of opportunity to talk. Really this just all came down to site and situation and Minato is just literally a plot device right in front of the both of them, its insane this even occurred, we never expected that it would be a moment literally all down to the wire for us. just the set up is perfect, thats all it is, a Sakura moment where she shows her belief and knows what Naruto is doing and then Minato, the one who could attribute the parallel, its almost like it was a dream for us. Unless something fakes us out or is a troll, we have reason to be excited for the next chapter just because 2 of the most important people in Naruto's life can meet, his friend/teammate/crush Sakura, and his badass father Minato. I don't think we would get trolled in a situation like this either, this could literally be a worlds collide moment for Naruto, seeing two of his favorite people meet, thats one of the biggest aspects of what can come from this. In my opinion, I really would not say kishi is a full on troll or even fully aware, I mean he is trying to write a story, not be concerned on silly pairing wars, maybe to him he just goes pffh whatever some fans are silly, I'll just carry on with what I feel the story should be. While the anime and rock lee spin off teams were able to deal with the fanservice (when appropriate, well the SD spin off was kinda built on it and attacked everyone which is a good thing).

I mean just thinking back, I never shipped anything in avatar the last airbender but I knew Zutara was the most shipped, but it did not happen. Unlike other story developers, they said it was toyed with at first, Zuko and Katara falling in love, but then one of the 2 creators just could not see this as a realistic and acceptable one, especially given it was a children's show. Basically they said maybe Zuko goes good in season 2, maybe katara falls for him, but it never happened. It eventually reached the point where one of the creators just plain said, I really hate it, I mean it really does not make much sense when you think about it, not to mention, Korra would never have happened if we went that route. But this is in Avatar, Naruto is Naruto, kishi and a small few others may have toyed with things here and there and may not really pay attention to the silly fan wars. Also that just brings one other thing, even if Hinata was originally planned to be a member or team 7 or Naruto would have ended with her, that could have just been a concept, same with Naruto loving Sakura if NH turns out to be the endgame, these things are concepted and toyed with but some may never reach the full point of becoming part of the story, such is the case with Hinata originally going on team 7 and be the heroine, but this was scrapped so it never happened.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#68 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:57 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ May 16 2013, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I feel like Naruhina and Sasusaku fans are gonna go through this soon.
spoilers boxes: because pointlessly taking up half the page with a quote is a bad thing biggrin.gif --Click here to view--

1) SHOCK

2) DENIAL

3) ANGER

4) BARGIANING

5) GRIEVING

6) ACCEPTANCE

I really hope that if people decide to quote you they'll use a spoiler box.

EDIT: typo

Edited by Branden, 17 May 2013 - 02:58 AM.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#69 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:01 AM

New Thread!!!!! laugh.gif

I hope from now on Kishi start to focus more and more on NaruSaku and so this new thread will only have posts filled with happiness and NS feelings! danarusakunp3.gif

Sig by karudoll

#70 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:11 AM

Remember what I told everybody when 615 came out?

The race does not go to the swiftest nor the strongest but he who endureth the longest. (Though we are the strongest of The Big 3, hence why the other two are at war with us and are losing said war.) Regardless, we have gone through hell and back. Have taken hit after hit, gone so long (a year, two years?) without so much as a panel and we are getting rewarded in the end.

Edited by kidNinja, 17 May 2013 - 04:13 AM.

NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#71 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:31 AM

Anyone get the feelings that the Naruto story could be divided into 3 sections and not 2.

Team 7 saga: Composed of the adventures of Team 7 from their introduction to separation of Sasuke.

Akatsuki saga: The struggles of Naruto's group to seek out Sasuke, while at the same time both sides face the dangers of the many members of the Akatsuki. It culminated with the downfall of the Akatsuki's public leader, Pain.

Ninja War saga: The secret mastermind of the Akatsuki, Tobi, takes on a more active role to fulfill his plans. The Naruto world is expanded by revealing many members of the 5 great ninja villages. Afterwards, they unite to oppose Tobi's newly expanded armada.

Edited by redragon88, 17 May 2013 - 04:31 AM.

#72 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:31 AM

Well, I do feel like the wait is paying off so far. Let's hope it keeps it good. I guess slow and steady does win the race. laugh.gif tongue.gif

#73 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:40 AM

@redragon
I agree.

#74 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:43 AM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ May 17 2013, 12:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyone get the feelings that the Naruto story could be divided into 3 sections and not 2.

Team 7 saga: Composed of the adventures of Team 7 from their introduction to separation of Sasuke.

Akatsuki saga: The struggles of Naruto's group to seek out Sasuke, while at the same time both sides face the dangers of the many members of the Akatsuki. It culminated with the downfall of the Akatsuki's public leader, Pain.

Ninja War saga: The secret mastermind of the Akatsuki, Tobi, takes on a more active role to fulfill his plans. The Naruto world is expanded by revealing many members of the 5 great ninja villages. Afterwards, they unite to oppose Tobi's newly expanded armada.

That's how I saw it. Well, I had last 2 sagas as one, but this makes sense. happy.gif

#75 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:48 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ May 17 2013, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's how I saw it. Well, I had last 2 sagas as one, but this makes sense. happy.gif

What's that 2 saga?
It seem unlikely, but I hope sasuke can lead non 5 big country ninjas fight naruto with alliance after this war, but I think it only exist in the realm of fan fiction.

#76 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:51 AM

QUOTE (rocci @ May 17 2013, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What's that 2 saga?
It seem unlikely, but I hope sasuke can lead non 5 big country ninjas fight naruto with alliance after this war, but I think it only exist in the realm of fan fiction.

I was talking about redragon88 post. I got a feeling that there will be one more arc, that is if they finish the war in this volume.

#77 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:55 AM

QUOTE (Chatte @ May 16 2013, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Meh, anyway, let's leave that aside. He/She apologized. Just so he/she knows, I have eyes everywhere, lol! Funny how this fate works, once again.

As for NS situation, prepare people, what was until now was... but there is a sh*tstorm coming for us! Think about it... The majority of time Sasuke was out of the way but he is coming back so we cannot let that be. I am not saying that Sakura will jump in his arm. All I am saying that the real war over the real love triangle starts and it will be crrraaaaaaaaaazy!

Yeah, i'm bracing for SS moment. Kishi has done so much for all other pairings and has been cruel to SS. They have had nothing for years so i believe there will be a full blown out of proportion moment incoming.

Brace for the sh*tstorm happy.gif

40283620121415711s.jpg

#78 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:00 AM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ May 17 2013, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, i'm bracing for SS moment. Kishi has done so much for all other pairings and has been cruel to SS. They have had nothing for years so i believe there will be a full blown out of proportion moment incoming.

Brace for the sh*tstorm happy.gif

I just hope he'll do it right not out of proportion, though... Like something nice between them but Sakura tells Sasuke she loves Naruto, in the end.
Meh, one can only dream, right?!

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#79 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:26 AM

Just had a thought....

Sakura's 573 speech about doing things together with Naruto.... and the speech by sakura after their first reunion with sasuke "We'll bring him back together"... coincidence?

Also with a SS inevitab;e moment incoming.... i believe sakura and naruto will be together to confront sasuke.. only logical. huh.gif

40283620121415711s.jpg

#80 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:45 AM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ May 17 2013, 06:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just had a thought....

Sakura's 573 speech about doing things together with Naruto.... and the speech by sakura after their first reunion with sasuke "We'll bring him back together"... coincidence?

Also with a SS inevitab;e moment incoming.... i believe sakura and naruto will be together to confront sasuke.. only logical. huh.gif

It wasnt a speech but it was a promise she did with him on the hospital on part 1, her speech shows that she understood Naruto nad his burdens, i also second to the SS part 1 stuff while half of me is not expecting it it would break her mood and her development, look at Hinata as an example, she was wavering and was about to give up to on this chapter while a way back she was over confident and "mature".
i'm hoping he doesnt do this with Sakura's character too.
SK-303_image007.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users