That's out already and it was boring.

#22 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 07:53 AM

Ss episode will(?) have a sakuga animation.
A high quality animation for a character sp hate and non nh scene.

The SS episode was last week episode. This week is kakashi and jiraiya I believe. (Hell, this topic is about the nH episode but people complained about it in other topics that there is barely two page on the actual topic for the episode.) We don't have a topic for either because no one here wants to watch it and summarize it for us.  I'm already have to do that for the Boruto manga, but if you want to take up the task of watching the anime for us? Go for it my friend.

I based my comment what i heard people say about episode 381, and the one meme that i posted in the general Naruto discussion topic.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 02 November 2016 - 09:42 AM.

#23 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 01:14 PM

I for some reason some times get reviewers like foreverworld recommended to me. Do Youtube have something to block certain thing from being show to uses. Like a filter. Not censoring.

The YouTube algorithm works by seeing what you watched just once, then recommending similar videos from what category that video was. For example if you watch a cooking video, you'll eventually get cooking videos recommended to you.

Before the ending I used to watch certain videos on Naruto, once the ending came out I stopped, however YouTube continued to recommend me Naruto videos for about a year until it finally understood that I'm not interested so it stopped.

You can try if you're using Chrome as your browser, Video Blocker - https://chrome.googl...mpbjlhkcghmgfhk

it's a plugin that hides certain videos from showing up. You have to do it manually by right clicking and selecting hide video and it remembers.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#24 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 03:56 PM

Everything becomes backward/swap now ... this is the reality and the previous 690 chapter is the dream.

Edited by Yyubie, 02 November 2016 - 03:56 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#25 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 04:10 PM

I will need to take a few showers before watching and summarizing sasusaku episode

Edited by totherpage95, 02 November 2016 - 04:10 PM.

#26 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:03 PM

Reads part one: Wait? Didn't in an earlier filler they show The Third deliver personally Naruto's monthly allowance? I recall Naruto even asked the third about his parents which Sarutobi refused to answer. So they are erasing their own filler to make nH bits have more of an impact. By showing he had NO ONE before hinata. Not the Third. Not Iruka. Not even Sasuke.

Reads Part Two: I kind of wish you spaced it out a bit more the small font makes it hard to read as well. So they are using Neji and Neji's dad's death one) to show that hinata does have emotions beyond obsessing about Naruto, and two) to add more impact to the nH.

So Hinata didn't fall in love with Naruto when she was six or eight. She fell in love with him before she was even three years old. Remember Neji got the seal and Hinata was kidnapped on hinata's third birthday, or did the writers forget about that? 

This entire episode sound like it was (attempting to be) very emotionally manipulative towards the audience.

Thanks for taking over cat's job apparently. You save them some more suffering and boredom.

So they was three years old and the kicker is this will be retconed when they redo the last and you know they will like Dragon ball super did with the two new movies.

#27 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:06 PM

The fans can't be this stupid right please tell me that some NH are at least calling BS please?

Remember the kind of fans your talking about so I'm going to guess they are that kittening stupid.

#28 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 01:43 AM

SS episode was disgusting at best  I hate how sakura used inner sakura to abuse naruto while training for sasuke.  :down:

Poor naruto his feelings get disregarded completely and falls for hinata out of pity. :ermm:  

Sasusaku will ALWAYS be abusive emotionally and physically. 

The only thing i liked is how cute sakura looked and her relationship with ino.  

205eb-4e57ce0129719482c87d47055c13a7f2.j

ca6fb-tumblr_ni8lu3tazd1t4pp02o1_1280.pn

Edited by rikakim94, 03 November 2016 - 01:46 AM.

#29 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 03 November 2016 - 02:33 AM

I heard quite a view SS shippers hated the fillers that they jumped ship.

How was the NH episode? I'm sure they have Naruto all lovely dodo over Hinata

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#30 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 05:03 AM

I heard quite a view SS shippers hated the fillers that they jumped ship.

How was the NH episode? I'm sure they have Naruto all lovely dodo over Hinata

...tother did a two post summary on the first page of this topic...also according to him the art was bad.

#31 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 01:14 PM

SS episode was disgusting at best  I hate how sakura used inner sakura to abuse naruto while training for sasuke.  :down:
Poor naruto his feelings get disregarded completely and falls for hinata out of pity. :ermm:  
Sasusaku will ALWAYS be abusive emotionally and physically. 

The only thing i liked is how cute sakura looked and her relationship with ino.  

205eb-4e57ce0129719482c87d47055c13a7f2.j
ca6fb-tumblr_ni8lu3tazd1t4pp02o1_1280.pn

Well you cant tell if she is punching naruto or the tree while training and ss episode is 200 percent filler

Edited by totherpage95, 03 November 2016 - 01:14 PM.

#32 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 01:39 PM

Episode 482 screenshots:

Why? Just Why?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#33 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 03 November 2016 - 01:43 PM

Who is the chick with Iruka?

Yp330yZ.gif

#34 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 01:44 PM

Who is the chick with Iruka?

I don't know. Filler trash.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#35 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 01:58 PM

SS the most baffling couple ever existed in the history. Enough said. 

#36 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 02:02 PM

It's safe to say these fillers are designed to push pairings.

#37 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 02:10 PM

It's safe to say these fillers are designed to push pairings.

I think their only existence is mostly to push pairings then they can take whatever it produces.

#38 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 03 November 2016 - 03:15 PM

I don't know. Filler trash.

Asked because you put words for it in your ST!

Yp330yZ.gif

#39 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 03:19 PM

I think their only existence is mostly to push pairings then they can take whatever it produces.

Well it doesn't matter since you know they'll retcon this when they redo the last and you know they will. Why won't this series end already no one cares about it any more.

#40 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 03 November 2016 - 04:24 PM

You know after this I think we can all agree that Dragon ball does fillers a lot better than Naruto I mean the filler with baby Pan that was sweet and fun to watch the one with Vegeta having a day with his family another good filler.

Why is that I wonder, Naruto well with them they need all the fillers they can to have them show SS and NH which no matter what fails and it always will.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users