Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 03:05 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jul 13 2009, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's what they all said about the waterfall scene. :cookie:

When fangirls everywhere dropped their Uchiha goggles for a few panels. biggrin.gif

#22 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 14 July 2009 - 03:46 AM

are how about this for the time skip Sakura

Sakura and Naruto Time skip heee.

#23 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 04:08 AM

Alright, I'm partially responsible for taking this thread off course.

So I think we should bring it back to regular spoiler discussion, instead of spamming it with pictures. XDDD

#24 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 14 July 2009 - 05:37 AM

I'm sorry but I think these spoilers are fake, its too early.

uc.png

#25 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 14 July 2009 - 06:15 AM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Jul 14 2009, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm sorry but I think these spoilers are fake, its too early.

I agree that these spoilers seem fake to me. I also think that Shouen Jump coming early is hard to believe it doesn't say anything on the website about the early release.

#26 AnimeLeader

AnimeLeader

Loves Continuity

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 07:32 AM

I'm not going to believe those are the actual spoilers for this chapter. It feels too vague to even be considered spoilers to me. Besides when using the search engines to find the real spoilers they have only posted predictions. Until then I will stick to my opinion for now wink.gif

#27 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:29 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jul 14 2009, 02:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree that these spoilers seem fake to me. I also think that Shouen Jump coming early is hard to believe it doesn't say anything on the website about the early release.

If you're checking the US site, obviously it won't show anything. The American releases of manga are pretty behind of what the Asia areas usually get. It's the Japanese Shonen Jump you look for, and unless you can read Japanese, you're shooting in the dark.

facepalm.png

#28 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 02:40 PM

The Mystery of Tobi! --Click here to view--

It may be a while until we get the spoilers, NF's site is having database problems. So i posted a Tobi Mystery pic for gigs. biggrin.gif

#29 NarutoNamikaze

NarutoNamikaze

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 03:09 PM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jul 14 2009, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Mystery of Tobi! --Click here to view--

It may be a while until we get the spoilers, NF's site is having database problems. So i posted a Tobi Mystery pic for gigs. biggrin.gif

That was cool. The pic in the front is the sweetest though. Tobi for some reason reminds me of a kid. Madara is good at pretending to be a kid smile.gif

Naruto's outift possibilities.

#30 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 03:19 PM

I'd remove that Hinata picture if I were you. It's sort of considered character bashing... and again, we're going off topic with pictures.

Can we move it back on to speculations?

#31 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 14 July 2009 - 03:46 PM

It will be better if you cropped out the Naruto picture. But I deleted the picture because it does considered as bashing.

Back on topic, people.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#32 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 04:05 PM

Sorry, my fault for asking about a change in clothes for Naruto sweatdrop.gif

Alright, an on topic question then: does anyone else think that Konohamaru's sudden appearance in this chapter is strange? I mean, it just seems really random. Though seeing Naruto use sexy no jutsu when he hasn't used it in ages is pretty amusing, especially in regards to distracting ANBU. And to think that Iruka said it was a useless jutsu. rolleyes.gif
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#33 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Jul 14 2009, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Alright, an on topic question then: does anyone else think that Konohamaru's sudden appearance in this chapter is strange? I mean, it just seems really random. Though seeing Naruto use sexy no jutsu when he hasn't used it in ages is pretty amusing, especially in regards to distracting ANBU. And to think that Iruka said it was a useless jutsu. rolleyes.gif

That was something I was wondering about as well, but then again the 451 spoilers made it seem like Inari and Tazuna just fell from the sky and started talking.

#34 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 05:07 PM

Just checked the Japanese site of SJ. Regular releases as usual, since their next issue comes out next Sat.

#35 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 05:54 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jul 14 2009, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just checked the Japanese site of SJ. Regular releases as usual, since their next issue comes out next Sat.

I see that good at least we now this is not the real spoilers then.

#36 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jul 14 2009, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I see that good at least we now this is not the real spoilers then.

Doesn't confirm the spoilers are real/fake.

That's up to the people at mangahelpers, who leave the spoilers.

Edit:

Spoilers are confirmed to be real. Just missing some details.

"Source : 2ch
Credits : Nja
Verification : Confirmed"

Edited by Cloud, 14 July 2009 - 06:03 PM.

#37 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 06:13 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jul 14 2009, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Doesn't confirm the spoilers are real/fake.

That's up to the people at mangahelpers, who leave the spoilers.

Edit:

Spoilers are confirmed to be real. Just missing some details.

"Source : 2ch
Credits : Nja
Verification : Confirmed"

Ok then that alright then xD.

#38 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 06:33 PM

I just want somthing interesting to happen.
I.E. NaruSaku scenes or Sakura pwns somone... sakura.gif

#39 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 06:51 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Jul 14 2009, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You figured after all the atomic Sakura punches sakura.gif Naruto has had and saying that he better not mess around anymore because of Sakura's increased strength, that he wouldn't use it again. sweatdrop.gif It also takes away from his so called maturity as well. sleep.gif

I guess their has to be some funny moments in the manga because EMO Saugay sure doesn't have them.

I hope Sakura see's Naruto using it from a distance and unleashes her atomic angry face mad.gif and strikes Naruto but realizes afterwords that Naruto has already been beaten up badly shamefulcry0js.gif and then maybe we'll have the questions/answered and then narusaku.gif w00t.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 14 July 2009 - 06:54 PM.

#40 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 06:54 PM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jul 14 2009, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You figured after all the atomic Sakura punches sakura.gif Naruto has had and saying that he better not miss around anymore because of Sakura's increased strength, that he wouldn't use it again. sweatdrop.gif It also takes away from his so called maturity as well. sleep.gif

I guess their has to be some funny moments in the manga because EMO Saugay sure doesn't have them.

I hope Sakura see's Naruto using it from a distance and unleashes her atomic angry face mad.gif and strikes Naruto but realizes afterwords that Naruto has already been beaten up badly shamefulcry0js.gif and then maybe we'll have the questons/answered and then narusaku.gif

As nice as your comments are, is there really the need for spamming emoticons and name calling? facepalm.png

I'd love a NaruSaku moment too, but not right now when there's work to be done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users